Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2008, 04:32 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,155,936 times

Advertisements

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 04:32 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

You're a boob.
You're a boob???? Holy s**t! I just regressed in intelligence by about 31 years after reading all of your posts.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post

and since you are counting territories you forgot USVI, they vote as well
Don't forget District of Columbia!

Old 11-14-2008, 04:39 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Lucky Gem and msconnie the bible says that women should not have authority over men, why do you persist?
I'm not one you should ask anything about the bible.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:39 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The truth is black females contract HIV in one of two ways:

#1. From Black men (who have been in prison) are raped in prison, and engage in homosexual activity.

These men come out of prison and continue to engage in homosexual activity. These men claim to be straight and also have sex with females.

#2. From Black men who know that there is a stigma against homosexuality within the black community and engage in what is called "DL" (down low) behavior which is secret sexual liaisons with the same sex and pass along HIV to unsuspecting girlfriends and wives. These men claim to be straight and have sex with females in order to mask their homosexual lifestyles.

PERIOD.

THIS IS WHY (and the only reasons why) THE NUMBERS ARE DISPROPORTIONATELY HIGHER AMONG BLACK WOMEN.

Like it or not it's the truth.

Primarily HIV transmission comes from homosexual behavior.

And you who "claim" to be a nurse should know that.
So, what you are saying then is that a disproportionate amount of black men feel the need to hide their homosexuality (downlow) for fear of rejection. So, instead of being free to meet, marry and remain monogamous with a spouse (male) instead they have to lie to themselves, their female spouses and society. Thus the creation of the 'downlow'. And women getting infected with HIV.
Thank god you religious types have your priorities straight! Imagine a world where gay people felt secure enough to live their lives as oppossed to pretending to be something they are not and never can be...

Old 11-14-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
I would assume a gay 'lifestyle', especially with live-in partners would entail, getting up in the morning, taking a shower, having coffee while reading the NY Times or Boston Globe, heading out to work, coming home, making dinner, discussing the day, watching TV, perhaps reading a book; weekends would probably entail doing house work, washing the floors, going to the dump or recycling center, you know, pretty much the same kind of responsibilities that we heterosexuals have in our 'lifestyle'...okay, perhaps discussion about who mows the lawn as opposed to cleaning out the attic or basement.
Here's what I envision: you never wake up because you spent the entire night having rampant dirty sex-"grunt grunt grunt", then because you're bathed in sweat & whatnot you take a shower but wait! The lust begins again in the shower "fondle, grunt fondle" then you take it in the bedroom, kitchen table, front steps, whatever you fancy. Then you nap exhausted for 20 mins. then you wake up, do about 8 lines of coke plus those nitrate capsules while hanging in your leather swing *wink *wink, look around for some power tools to use, invite 5 of your promiscuous friends over & wash, rinse repeat! How do these gays ever get any work done???

Old 11-14-2008, 04:40 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Don't forget District of Columbia!
I was focused on states only... 50

I had no idea why they were counting Guam and PR as states... and we were up to 52 states...

With that logic, adding USVI and DC we now have 54 states! woo hoo!

We should never forget poor DC folks.. Taxation w/o representation...

Old 11-14-2008, 04:46 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Here's what I envision: you never wake up because you spent the entire night having rampant dirty sex-"grunt grunt grunt", then because you're bathed in sweat & whatnot you take a shower but wait! The lust begins again in the shower "fondle, grunt fondle" then you take it in the bedroom, kitchen table, front steps, whatever you fancy. Then you nap exhausted for 20 mins. then you wake up, do about 8 lines of coke plus those nitrate capsules while hanging in your leather swing *wink *wink, look around for some power tools to use, invite 5 of your promiscuous friends over & wash, rinse repeat! How do these gays ever get any work done???
Thanks for the laugh! Too bad I can't rep you at the moment! You know someone idiot might actually quote you as proof of the degenerate l/style.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the laugh! Too bad I can't rep you at the moment! You know someone idiot might actually quote you as proof of the degenerate l/style.
I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Duhhhhh.....remember that snowman in Bugs Bunny who talked in that stupid voice "I will love him & pet him & call him George"? That's how picture some of these people.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:29 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times
Quote:
no silly, I just did not understand what you were trying to say.. I wasn't challenging.. I should have put a smiley face or something.. sorry!

I forgot what that one was all about.... sorry!
No problem, I do that myself sometimes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies