Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2008, 07:13 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,590,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
I have never read, or heard that she uses "witch doctors." She just attends a church with an ordinary Minister. like Obama did with the Rev. Wright. Most Ministers are similar, no matter what the religion--just like most politicians are alike.
Holy shmolies ... where were you during election season my friend?

Youtube Rev. Muthee ... please ... you have a lot to catch up on.

boogity boogity boogity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 07:29 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,797,858 times
yes, the reagan's were liberal. I fail to see how this addresses the topic though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Liberals

NANCY REAGAN????????

*boom*
*pow*
*domergurl takes a bow*

Old 11-19-2008, 07:31 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,021,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Liberals

NANCY REAGAN????????

*boom*
*pow*
*domergurl takes a bow*

"No bows, honey, just eight bars and off!"

Old 11-19-2008, 09:50 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,040,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
she's a politician. can you give good examples of those?
Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Dole, Nancy Pelosi

Old 11-19-2008, 09:54 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,894,802 times
Quote:
yes, the reagan's were liberal. I fail to see how this addresses the topic though.
Nancy Reagan consulted an astrologer before making any major decisions.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:08 PM

972 posts, read 1,326,704 times
Cynthia McKinney :-)

Old 11-19-2008, 10:18 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,128,221 times
Quote:
I think it is looks. she has been perceived in the media as some sort of beauty queen and liberal women can't stand it. I personally don't find her the least bit attractive. she looks like a middle aged mother of 5. I know that most liberals don't like her views, but the level of the vicious meows is off the charts. I can't help but think that if she looked like janet reno, she would not be quite as hated by liberal women.
I agree with you about finding her personally attractive. My first thought of her when she was announced as McCain's VP and gave her speech was that she looked like a librarian or teacher or something like that. I was frankly surprised when people started talking about her being attractive; that's not something that crossed my mind when I saw her. She's not ugly, but I don't see her as a beauty queen, either.

I'm not sure why they hate her. The think they must consider her a real threat - during the election afraid that Obama could indeed lose because of her, and maybe now afraid she will be a factor in 2012? I honestly don't necessarily think she will be a factor in 2012; if I had to guess I'd say probably not. I think we are seeing by Obama's surrounding himself with the same old people that Washington wants the status quo; they don't want an outsider coming in and really making changes, so I doubt they'll let Palin in.

I'm not sure if it's her looks. I know if McCain and Palin had been elected and were already breaking campaign promises like Obama is, they'd be screaming their heads off. But they don't have a problem with Obama doing that. I really hate the double standard.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Nancy Reagan consulted an astrologer before making any major decisions.
Nancy Reagan was not a politician or a public official.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,894,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Nancy Reagan was not a politician or a public official.
Who do you think helped make the decisions in Ronnie's last years in office when he was in the early stages of Alzheimer's? I have to give her credit though, Nancy did a great job helping hide that from America!

Old 11-19-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Who do you think helped make the decisions in Ronnie's last years in office when he was in the early stages of Alzheimer's? I have to give her credit though, Nancy did a great job helping hide that from America!
He was quite capable of making decisions his entire presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies