Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 05:28 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
Even Bush said he was dead, and then brought him back to life when he needed to be re-elected. LOL
but I ran into this Osama bin Laden - a dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government
probably not a good source so please dont flame me, but interesting points still
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 05:32 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I certianly would be out of the cave much if prediator unman craft were flying overhaed constantly looking for me. It also has been reported that they have attacked their inetrent communications just recently.

I agree but even video tapes of him they dont think are new

Old 11-20-2008, 05:40 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garisonthebull View Post
I would like very much to believe he is dead. In fact he may well be. But he is a dangerous fellow with his charasmatic ability to reach fundamentalist muslims. We should be cautious. Perhaps sending may troops to hunt for him is not the best plan as it will keep him in darker hiding. Perhaps we should back off with uniformed troops and let the CIA FBI and other intelligence agencies hunt him down. Seeing the US pull out of Afghanastan my provoke him to do another youtube video saying we are cowards. Then we may be able to prove he is still alive and have a new fresh lead to follow.

CIA has zero chance in that area of living regardless of how they blend .
If Special forces in native clothing havent caught him than CIA and FBI combined have zero chance.
However I know what you mean about perhaps its time to leave. I just happened to find CIA overrated compared to SF so had to say that lol.

Even if you blend in everyone in those areas know who the outsider is and your limited to what areas you can go to. Without being killed that is

Old 11-20-2008, 05:58 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,948,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Well Obama and the democrats don't thnik so;as he has vowed to get Ben laden.But maybe that was politics too.
And McCain said he knows where he is and he knows how to get him.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:05 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
And McCain said he knows where he is and he knows how to get him.
SG is declared the winner by a knock out in round one!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies