Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 10:09 AM

695 posts, read 1,377,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd4 View Post
why? this is important. you got a guy justifying his anti gay marriage beliefs by saying the bible is the word of god.....but then saying he just picks and chooses what he wants

i think people like that should be forced to state that they just pick and choose through a long thread like this. the guy admitted it on the 13th page !
That is a flat-out, straight-up lie.

Now, I'm holding your feet to the fire on this one.

Find a post where I've spoken out against gay marriage, or admit that you're just making up crap.

Just so you know, I will NOT let this one drop. Every post you make, where you try to avoid this, I'm going to call you on it, because once again, you are WRONG.

Get after it Todd...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 10:11 AM

1,362 posts, read 4,618,557 times
The only hang up I would have with being gay is someone physically attacking me for it. Other than that my family knows, my friends know, my work knows, people who see me walking down the street probably even know. I really don't care who knows. No hang ups here. Unless you're talking about Madonna's song "Hung Up" then OMG I totally Luv that song!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTO Luv View Post
The only hang up I would have with being gay is someone physically attacking me for it. Other than that my family knows, my friends know, my work knows, people who see me walking down the street probably even know. I really don't care who knows. No hang ups here. Unless you're talking about Madonna's song "Hung Up" then OMG I totally Luv that song!
No, your hang-up is what has caused you to read your own agenda and hatred into everything I've written. You just don't see it.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:14 AM

240 posts, read 504,575 times

Old 11-21-2008, 10:16 AM

1,362 posts, read 4,618,557 times
I'm guessing you're christian. You say christianity is against homosexuality. You also said God does hate things like sin. You said homosexuality is a sin. So there for you hate me and my sin. I didn't have to read into anything or looking, you just came out and said it.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd4 View Post
Answer the question Todd, or admit that you're a liar.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:19 AM

605 posts, read 1,198,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
That is correct, and I've never said anything to the contrary, have I?

Yet you say homosexuality is a sin and gay marriage should remain illegal. Amendment 10 of the constitution grants it as a right to the people as an individual right, because homosexuality and gay marriage are NOT explicitly banned in the US Constitution.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTO Luv View Post
I'm guessing you're christian. You say christianity is against homosexuality. You also said God does hate things like sin. You said homosexuality is a sin. So there for you hate me and my sin. I didn't have to read into anything or looking, you just came out and said it.
Where did I say "Christianity is against homosexuality"?

What I did is pointed out - when asked - specific Bible verses that speak about homosexual sex. It was asked for, and I provided the answer.

And again, your hang-ups are betraying you!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfOmaha View Post
Yet you say homosexuality is a sin and gay marriage should remain illegal. Amendment 10 of the constitution grants it as a right to the people as an individual right, because homosexuality and gay marriage are NOT explicitly banned in the US Constitution.
Find where I said that, or admit that you - like Todd - are making up crap.

This is just another example of gay people ASSUMING things, getting all bent out of shape, then screaming and yelling about something, when what you're screaming and yelling about isn't even true.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:22 AM

605 posts, read 1,198,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
Where did I say "Christianity is against homosexuality"?

What I did is pointed out - when asked - specific Bible verses that speak about homosexual sex. It was asked for, and I provided the answer.

And again, your hang-ups are betraying you!
Typical, you are as squirrely as a televangelist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies