Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 01:41 PM

564 posts, read 892,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
These kind of people make me sick and ashamed to be white sometimes.

My heart goes out to anyone who suffers prejudice but now the Obama's get to hear about this prejudice specifically against them on the evening news.
"ashamed to be white?" get real. You have no Idea about these black militant groups out here do you? Farahkahn, Panthers, and a whole lot of others. What you think, they want to smile at you? They are pure hate. They feel they are owed something, and the white man did it. If they got a hold of you, they would gang bang you for days on end. Like a White crack ***** in P.G. county that they get in those motel rooms. Don't ever be ashamed to be white and be glad there are "extremist" white groups to counteract these animals.

It's wrong when theses "groups" go after innocent people, but when they go after each other, it keeps them occupied from the rest of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2008, 01:54 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
200 somewhat minor incidents....

in a country of 300 million citizens....

and the Leftists **** their pants.....

I don't condone their activites in any way shape or form, but by keeping them in the spotlight with race-baiting threads like this, you're helping their cuase not hurting it.
I have to agree with this. We need to quit giving them publicity as they probably get their sick kicks off of it!

Old 11-23-2008, 02:46 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post
"ashamed to be white?" get real. You have no Idea about these black militant groups out here do you? Farahkahn, Panthers, and a whole lot of others. What you think, they want to smile at you? They are pure hate. They feel they are owed something, and the white man did it. If they got a hold of you, they would gang bang you for days on end. Like a White crack ***** in P.G. county that they get in those motel rooms. Don't ever be ashamed to be white and be glad there are "extremist" white groups to counteract these animals.

It's wrong when theses "groups" go after innocent people, but when they go after each other, it keeps them occupied from the rest of us.
I guess it's time to thin the herd, so here goes:
Farrakhan verbally abuses whites, Jews, and other groups that have harmed or thought to have harmed black people in the past or present. I have not once seen or heard a report of the NOI inflicting any physical harm on anyone. Their rhetoric includes self segregation for the betterment of black people.

Black Panther, biggest threat they ever posed was handing out free lunch and breakfast to poor kids (Black and White) and set up surveillance to document police brutality against blacks and violating their civil rights.
They may have also been involved in bank robberies, but I'm not sure.

Show me the hangings, lynchings, burnings, or castrations.
Show me church bombings, voter suppression and intimidation.
Show unequal access to education, justice, or civil rights by any of these so called Militant Groups and then attempt to defend or compare the historical record of the Klan.
You say that these people feel they are owed something, the truth is just the opposite. The Klan feels entitled to benefits simply because they are white and usually uneducated, ignorant and poor. They feel their "whiteness" gives them the automatic benefit of being superior to "ALL" other races.

Should the person you berate be "ashamed to be white" sure they do. When they see the ignorance and hate by a bunch of disgruntled loons, with nothing better to do than shout "Hee Haw, White power".
The same way at times I'm ashame to be black when I hear of black people killing someone because they want to "get back" at the white man for some historical or perceived injustice.

It may be hard for you to comprehend but some people have a moral compass that surpasses blind allegiance to race. They decide that some things are simply RIGHT OR WRONG no matter the color of the person committing said acts.
Germans as a nation turned their back on their consciousness and morality, which allowed Hitler to usher in the holocaust.
Whites for many years did the same, which allowed the KKK, Jim crow, segregation and other injustices to prevail in this nation.
Fortunately some whites and black decided to follow their moral compass and decided that the apartied in this country made this country a lie to it's own constitution.
President Elect Obamma IS OUR commander in chief whether you like it our not, be an American or be an ignorant traitor, your choice.

Last edited by reconmark; 11-23-2008 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-23-2008, 02:55 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,201,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post

I love the allusion to the ever-popular-among-xenophobes threat that "they" will take the precious white women and violate them. Whether "they" is Blacks, Mexicans, or Uzbeks, it's always funny that this is the most commonly used to get a rise from like minded folks.

Don't stop there. You may as well run through the gamut of alarmist and sensationalist race baiting claims now.

Old 11-23-2008, 02:59 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,758,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
The Ku Klux Klan is emerging from decades of disorganization and obscurity, and the turnaround is acutely evident -- more than 200 hate-related incidents have been reported since the Nov. 4 election.

Reporting from Bogalusa, La. -- Barely three weeks after Americans elected their first black president amid a wave of interracial good feeling, a spasm of noose hangings, racist graffiti, vandalism and death threats is convulsing dozens of towns across the country as white extremists lash out at the new political order.

More than 200 hate-related incidents, including cross burnings, assassination betting pools and effigies of President-elect Barack Obama, have been reported so far, according to law enforcement authorities and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups. Racist websites, meanwhile, have been boasting that their servers are crashing under the weight of an exponential increase in page views.

Even more ominously, America's most potent symbol of racial hatred, the Ku Klux Klan, has begun to reassert itself, emerging from decades of disorganization and obscurity in a spate of recent violence.

More: White extremists lash out over election of first black president - Los Angeles Times
As I stated before the election, this would happen. The Republicans are very vile and violent people when they don't always get their way. I fully expect them to join the Klan, the Nazis and the militia groups. And they will probably try to blow up a few churches and government buildings too.
The thing is that hopefully Eric Holder will go hard after such terrorist organizations using the Patriot Act and the RICCO laws. It would certainly be delicious to see the Republican's pet law used against them!

Old 11-23-2008, 03:05 PM

[quote=JeffreySH;6277788]The sad truth is... I honestly believe there are going to be people trying to assassinate Obama. And regardless of whether or not we voted for him, I don't see how anybody can see this as anything less than tragic. And stupid.[/QUOTE

There is NO doubt that somebody will try to kill President Obama. Probably before he can be sworn in. I would put the probability at 96%. I just hope the Secret Service can protect him and his family. And he should do less public appearances and use TV and radio more.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:07 PM

695 posts, read 1,377,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
As I stated before the election, this would happen. The Republicans are very vile and violent people when they don't always get their way. I fully expect them to join the Klan, the Nazis and the militia groups. And they will probably try to blow up a few churches and government buildings too.
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

I know a lot of Republicans, and not ONE of them has done anything more than say, "Well crap, that wasn't what I wanted to see" as a result of the November 4th election.

Are there some extremist Republicans? Without a doubt - just like there are some extremist Democrats.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:08 PM

695 posts, read 1,377,361 times
[quote=KevK;6284130]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
The sad truth is... I honestly believe there are going to be people trying to assassinate Obama. And regardless of whether or not we voted for him, I don't see how anybody can see this as anything less than tragic. And stupid.[/QUOTE

There is NO doubt that somebody will try to kill President Obama. Probably before he can be sworn in. I would put the probability at 96%. I just hope the Secret Service can protect him and his family. And he should do less public appearances and use TV and radio more.
Yep, I'd say it's pretty much inevitable.

But that also has me wondering how many attempts on Bush's life may have been foiled, by the Secret Service, in the past 8 years. We'll probably never know.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:12 PM

[quote=JeffreySH;6284157]
Quote:

Yep, I'd say it's pretty much inevitable.

But that also has me wondering how many attempts on Bush's life may have been foiled, by the Secret Service, in the past 8 years. We'll probably never know.
Bush did a good enough job of killing himself politically speaking.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:15 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:
The thing is that hopefully Eric Holder will go hard after such terrorist organizations using the Patriot Act and the RICCO laws. It would certainly be delicious to see the Republican's pet law used against them!
Sounds like you know very few Republicans personally to make a statement such as this. You need to turn off the mainstream media and get out and meet more people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies