Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2008, 06:55 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
And remember, Prop 8 only existed (and all those other propositions across the country) because people like you brought them to the table! If you had just sat back and accepted them like anyone else, they wouldn't need to fight for their rights.
Don't YOU dare try to tell me that it is because of me that you got that prop 8. No, many gays brought this on themselves. I have already said that it really didn't matter to me one way or the other when it came to gay marriage. No, it happens to be people like you, who go around generalizing and blaming people for things they had nothing to do with that cuased this problem in the first place. I have sat back and accepted them. I will not accept people like you though. You can apologize to me or not, but by not apologizing to me proves that you are not worht any more of my time. I have yet to say anything bad about gay people. But, you can't help posting your trash and LIES that you do. You, and people like you, are exactly what has caused this problem with the gays.

BTW, the one church that they barge in on was not one of the churches that had anything to do with the damn prop 8. You have proven that you have no idea what you post about. All you want to do is call names and make yourself feel like some big man, whn in fact, you have a secver case of inferiority complex. Don't take it out on others little boy because it is your own damn problem.

I am so glad that I moved out of the crazy state of CA and away from people like you and the problems you create and then blame on others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 06:56 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
You, and people like you, are exactly what has caused this problem with the gays.
That's assuming that a few people have a hell of a lot of power and influence.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
You realize of course, that without gay people they would have to shut down the nightly parades at Disneyland and Disney World?

What do gay people want that you don't already have?
All I said is that I am sick of it in our faces all of the time. How about that idiot teacher that took those grade school children to see a gay wedding, without permission of any of the parents? How about that? Just let them go about and get married if it will shut them the hell up. It doesn't hurt me at all. I am just sick of the loony liberals going buts after losing an election but having the nerve to tell conservatives that they are the crazy people that are so upset about Obama winning. I wonder why it is that so many must always start trouble when there is none in the first place?

BTW, I don't give a damn about any parades at Disneyland or any other place, though I am sick of the gay pride parades.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
That's assuming that a few people have a hell of a lot of power and influence.
He said it was all my fault that cause prop 8 to be put on the ballot in the first place. He gets what he gives out.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
...though I am sick of the gay pride parades.
I don't know why you're having such a hard time staying away from these things that bother you. I'm not straight, but I've never been to a gay pride parade.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
He said it was all my fault that cause prop 8 to be put on the ballot in the first place. He gets what he gives out.
But what you said doesn't make any more sense than someone assuming that you're part of the reason the amendment came to be.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:03 PM

Quote:
I don't know why you're having such a hard time staying away from these things that bother you. I'm not straight, but I've never been to a gay pride parade.
I guess that you never watch the news, huh?! Please, stop with the innocent game. That is one reason, but by far not the major reason, that I moved my family out of the state of CA.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
But what you said doesn't make any more sense than someone assuming that you're part of the reason the amendment came to be.
Go and tell the person who decided it was my fault that the gays have problems and don't worry about me.

Tell you what, let the gays do it out all over the streets and wherever they want. I don't care because it will not happen where live now. I don't care what the hell happens in that hell hole called a state of CA.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I guess that you never watch the news, huh?! Please, stop with the innocent game. That is one reason, but by far not the major reason, that I moved my family out of the state of CA.
I've never been to CA, and I don't own a TV. I'm sure, on someone's TV, I've seen clips of parades at some point in time, but they haven't stuck with me. You see a lot of things on the news that you prefer to forget. I'm not feigning innocence. I don't watch or attend things like that. A protest, sure. But if we're talking about some goofy romp in the streets with scantily-clad people, then no.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Tell you what, let the gays do it out all over the streets and wherever they want. I don't care because it will not happen where live now. I don't care what the hell happens in that hell hole called a state of CA.
Why the focus on CA? Why the assumption that "the gays" all want to behave that way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies