Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 01:42 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,566,761 times

Advertisements

The donut connoisseurs have been out of control for a long time now. The oink oinks are members of the worlds largest street gang. We peons must be thankful though for the popularity of home movie cameras as well as the installation of more and more dash cams in the oink cars. Many an innocent citizens have been saved by these cameras. Many have been able to sue for the usual verbal and physical harassment that is part of every traffic stop.

If the coppers want respect from us peons then perhaps they too should start obeying the very silly little laws they jamb down our throats. When was the last time any one ever witnessed a copper doing the speed limit? Stopping at a stop sign? Wearing a seat belt? Being polite? I know, it has never happened. It's the ol "do as I say, not as I do" attitude.

I dont care if they have to deal with the scum of society on a daily basis. They have sensitivity training early on in the acadamy to learn to deal with the bad and the good and most of all not to bring it home to their families. But they do. A very high percentage of oinks beat their wife and kids which is one reason that profession has the highest rate of divorce.

One of these days I wish us peons would take up arms and fight back. We outnumber them. We need to take our streets back from the worlds largest street thugs. The only thing more dangerous then a cop is a citizen who likes and trusts one.
Attached Thumbnails
Police are out of control in this country...-police-working.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 01:52 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,199,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
I think this whole "blame the cops, they are the bad guys" thing is crap. You people are going to believe a you tube video? Wow, I am glad I am not that gullible
Because police abuse never happens.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:53 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,199,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
It's pretty simple, follow orders and you're home free. All these wise a$$'s who want to prove how macho they are, and don't have to follow orders, they are going to lose.
Yah i am sure he felt macho with a broken back.

Old 11-28-2008, 02:01 PM

972 posts, read 1,328,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
The YouTube video is that of a news report on television. While that fact doesn't necessarily insure truthfulness, it shows this was not something someone threw together to make the police look bad. You must not have watched the video.

"Gullible" would be those who watch the video/news story, accept the police response as factual and don't bother to ask the logical questions. The "victim" hasn't spoken yet because he's unconscious.
I found the story on the news station site, same story... youtube video reported same thing.

Parents question why Ozark police used stun gun on injured son | KY3 | Video

Old 11-28-2008, 02:08 PM

25 posts, read 51,802 times
Default American POlice: Trigger-happy homicidal cowards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kereczr View Post

YouTube - Missouri Police taser injured boy 19 times- visit www.freedomfighterradio.net

They need to be put in line. A kid that just fell 30 feet and had a broken back was deemed a "threat" and tased 19 times.

How about the Mayor of Berwyn Heights Maryland who had his two Labradors shot dead by police in a mistaken raid on his house?. In fact just google, "Police accidentaly shoot..." and you'll find hundreds of similar cases within the last few years alone.

The fact is American Police are among the most violent and trigger-happy in the world. They are so afraid of being hurt on the job that they'll draw & use their weapons immediately without even considering other alternatives first. The infamously mis-applied BS motto "to protect and serve" only really applies to their needs, not the citizenry's.

Look around to see how the police in other countries handle similar situations without ever drawing their guns at all. A good cop would rather get into a fistfight than shoot someone over some stupid issue even in "Third World" countries as you can see once you get about 8:10 seconds into this video of an South American cop confronting a drunkard: (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxtAK8eOOQ)

This begs the question; Is the USA really not a Police State?.

Old 11-28-2008, 02:23 PM

5,762 posts, read 11,608,376 times
There is a hostility when it comes to police interactions in the US that simply doesn't exist to the same extent in other developed countries. For example, England had zero police officers murdered on the job in 2007. The US had over 70. Why is that?

Old 11-28-2008, 02:26 PM

3,150 posts, read 8,692,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
What to buy, the kid is on the pavement with a broken back and they tased him. Even if he was cussing, he couldnt move or hurt them. The police should not have tased him.
The news team never has anyone explicitly say that he was tased after he fell off the side... if he even did fall off the side, he may have fallen and rolled down the hill. The whole thing stinks.... also, how the hell would there be an eye witness to the whole thing on two intersecting HIGHWAYS?

Such gullibility, the media has you right where they want you.

Old 11-28-2008, 02:26 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,634,795 times
This is a good example why the police don't get no respect from teenagers. They hide behind a badge, and they always make excuses for shooting people and tasing them with stun guns even when unprovoked. And I don't want to hear the excuse that they have to deal with criminals. If they don't like the job they do then find another profession, but Im sick and tired of hearing about innocent people being killed or injured by the police. This is just another reason for me not to have any respect for the cops which I already don't.

Old 11-28-2008, 02:31 PM

18,337 posts, read 26,406,691 times
Police are now the standing army threatening liberty that Jefferson warned about...they get away with too much, they cover for each other, the unions stand up for blatant thugs...

Any cop who is found to have been a thug, infringed on rights, etc., should be given a public hanging. Police brutality and official oppression should be capital offenses.

Old 11-28-2008, 02:35 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,050,240 times
With as much crap as they have to put up with, it's a wonder this stuff doesn't happen more often. It's a tough job.

I'd still be willing to bet that our police treat suspects better than what you'd see in a lot of countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies