Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 05:27 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,061,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Has anyone else ever noticed that those who are the loudest and proudest in denouncing someone because of skin color or sexual orientation are probably doing so to hide their fears of dealing with their own lack of power and sexual fantasies?

There are very few that can give a straight answer when questioned about why they feel so threatened by someone different and why they believe that the miscreants are bringing the world to a rapid and ignominious end.

Has anyone else noticed this?
yes i have noticed this. IMO Mostly the ones who get defensive about Sexual Orientation or Racism are the ones who more likely to "swing the other way"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2008, 05:29 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I don't know about that...what I do know is that misery loves company. Most people are not happy unless they're putting down someone else to make themselves feel more important.
That has always been the way things are. Everyone has to have someone to look down on to validate themselves. The German settlers fo the 1820s looked down on the Irish when they got here in the 1830s, the italians looked down on Puerto Ricans, the blacks look down on the Mexicans, and nothing ever changes. We're still all in this together.

If we could rechannel all the lost energy from unnecessary discrimination, we could rebuild the world.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefig View Post
Get a room already - you and that cool-sounding cuebald ...

Join us.

We'll get a triple.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:33 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
Nope, wrong. I do not want anything forced on anyone thats the point! I want to be left alone i want my people to be left alone to do as they please, marry who they want, adopt who they want without being made to feel guilty because they chose to stay within there own race. I want my kids to be able to go to school without being brainwashed into thinking acting like a thug,wearing yer pants off yer ass,listening to jungle music, and all around acting like a criminal is ok. I want my kids to be able to walk around by themselves without having to worry about being attacked, i want to be able to go in a store wearing my white pride world wide shirt without being called a racist because people are ignorant, as i see it Only white people are the only ones called racist for expressing pride in our race, we are thrown out of schools for wearing a flag of our heritage if you are from the south. Tons of more things i want but opressing others is not one of them, i want a white nation just for whites thats all i want and i would be happy, Africa is for the blacks we are not invading there country. Israel is for jews, and other than the arabs that were already there that country is theres. Japan again is only for the japanese, countries of white majority are the only places that are called racist for wanting to keep there countries white.Mock me if you want i know whats right and whats wrong.I am right about this subject.try and argue my points i can discuss this at length.
When your alien masters dropped you off on this planet, I think they gave you the wrong handbook on the human race. Perhaps you could beam back up to the mothership and ask them for new updated one? Thanks.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
It appears that this thread is another disguised attack on Christianity. How wrong those who attack the faith are. You are so terribly mistaken.

I am a Christian. I am not a member of the KKK, I am not cheating on my wife, I am not cheating customers, I am not... I am however, working hard to achieve a joyful life for those around me. I know the pain of sin, I know the terrible slavery sin can impose on me. I have lived in sin. I have sinned, and I have hurt for those actions. What I know now, is that by living the Christian life, following the guidelines of the Bible, and knowing Christ as my Lord, life is good.

Do I miss the nightlife which I once lived? You betcha, I miss the hangovers, the worry of STD, the looking back afraid someone would find me out? And this was after I had professed to be Christian. But I have found that by following the true Christian lifestyle, I am a truly happy fellow now. I love the people I call my friends, I love being a part of a truly successful marriage, and I work hard every day to maintain both.

No one ever lost a thing worth having by being a Christian.
I am delighted for you that you found what you are looking for. Now - would you extend to everyone else the opportunity to find their own happiness, or must it be constrained by imposing your values on their lives?

19,198 posts, read 31,473,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Join us.

We'll get a triple.
Can we talk film rights?

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefig View Post
Get a room already - you and that cool-sounding cuebald ...
Not my thing but maybe i can set you two up.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:38 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,473,857 times
Quote:
...i want a white nation just for whites thats all i want and i would be happy...
I hope for all our sakes that you find that nation one day. It isn't this one. Never has been, and never will be...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:40 PM

271 posts, read 583,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
I hope for all our sakes that you find that nation one day. It isn't this one. Never has been, and never will be...

Wrong, it was a white nation when my forefathers made this nation. Now come on since i am so racist then why not japan,israel and every other nonwhite nation on earth is not racist? come on now...spit it out.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Wrong, it was a white nation when my forefathers made this nation. Now come on since i am so racist then why not japan,israel and every other nonwhite nation on earth is not racist? come on now...spit it out.
Because they are not America, the land of opportunity for EVERYONE.

What else would you like to know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies