Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 10:30 AM

72 posts, read 94,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Personally, I think the situation with Israel and the Palestinians is pretty well summed up by this political cartoon. It was done by David Horsey of the Seattle PI in 2002 (which is why Saddam is still on the board).
I view that David Horsey cartoon (to take a page out of the jewish ADL playbook) as a "hate cartoon" and it should be censored.

Let's not get into a pissing/posting match when it comes to cartoons, because israel will lose that match.

Iran had a cartoon contest and it was all but banned by our "free" governments in the West. Shameful as book-burning that some Jews like to propagandize about.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:10 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,626,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgordon1 View Post
I view that David Horsey cartoon (to take a page out of the jewish ADL playbook) as a "hate cartoon" and it should be censored.

Let's not get into a pissing/posting match when it comes to cartoons, because israel will lose that match.

Iran had a cartoon contest and it was all but banned by our "free" governments in the West. Shameful as book-burning that some Jews like to propagandize about.
Pfft. All but banned? Some of the Iranian cartoons were printed in the same paper that originally ran the Mohammed cartoons. Moderate Muslims even criticized the contest as a political ploy.

Besides, I didn't see reports of Jews rioting in the streets, burning mosques, and making death threats and assasination attempts over the cartoons from Iran.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:54 PM

138 posts, read 195,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Pfft. All but banned?
You didn't see them in the Seattle-Post Intelligencer did you? nor would you ever see a cartoon critical of the Zionist regime in any US paper, however accurate it may be.

There are cartoons, let's start posting them here then, we'll see which regime is the most racist, corrupt and terrorist.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:49 PM

223 posts, read 537,145 times
I've posted links to HISTORICAL facts time and again only to have them deleted. This forum is like the U.S. news media in that only acceptable facts are allowed. Aside from that, people are posting facts all the time but when you don't agree with them, you simply attack them or call them names but you never show where they are wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Well, that would be a first! You actually have documented facts to prove (or, I should say, justify) hatred for Jews? Please post them here for all to see.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterserv View Post
I've posted links to HISTORICAL facts time and again only to have them deleted. This forum is like the U.S. news media in that only acceptable facts are allowed. Aside from that, people are posting facts all the time but when you don't agree with them, you simply attack them or call them names but you never show where they are wrong!
great post.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:19 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,284,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagKm View Post
You didn't see them in the Seattle-Post Intelligencer did you? nor would you ever see a cartoon critical of the Zionist regime in any US paper, however accurate it may be.

There are cartoons, let's start posting them here then, we'll see which regime is the most racist, corrupt and terrorist.
You do see a lot of this kind of stuff in San Francisco, though. Ever see an anti-Aab rally as hate-filled as this?

Stop the U.S.-Israeli War rally, San Francisco, August 12, 2006

Old 12-10-2008, 03:20 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,626,264 times
Quote:

Oh please. Try more grasping at straws. They didn't even post the Mohammed cartoons. Why should they post the ones in response to it? Also, the Iran contest was specifically aimed towards Holocaust denial cartoons, and anyone outside the fringe knows how accurate that viewpoint is.

Horsey is their in house cartoonist. If anything, the cartoon I posted is more critical to Israel (which is represented by a miltary thug) and the other Middle Eastern countries for basically egging on the confrontation than it is to the Palestinians.

Of course, your blind hatred of Jews gets in the way of your perception, so why am I not surprised?

Last edited by Hesster; 12-10-2008 at 03:54 PM..

Old 12-10-2008, 03:48 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,318,183 times
Quote:
If you look at jewish history, it ALWAYS involves Jews living in conflict or at war with their immediate neighbors or hosts.
Hummm, really? and, a pattern? meaning jews just can't get along with anybody? you are some analyist. so, taking your post out of context, it was the jewish peoples own fault for the holocaust? they brought murder and homicide onto themselves? I'm so glad you don't have a position with the UN or america's foreign policy team! do you?
hosts? whom might that be? surely not the palestinians?
people should think before they type. really.
what the hell is a host?
and, to stay on topic, gaza is not a concentration camp, it's where palestinian militants are cornered. if gaza were next to the med. sea, it would be easy for israel to put them on boats and ship them somewhere, like iran?
Quote:
It always ends up with their expulsion. History has proven these two things, without fail. Palestine is just the latest version of the pattern.

Time is not on the Zionists' side, eventually they will get expelled from Palestine. Maybe not in 10 years, maybe not 50, but it will happen, it always does with Jews.

I think Ahmadinijead and all the Arabs know this, and take a longer horizon on it.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:43 PM

40,049 posts, read 34,533,909 times
Quote:
If you look at jewish history, it ALWAYS involves Jews living in conflict or at war with their immediate neighbors or hosts.

As opposed to everyone else's history, which involves peace and cooperation for the mutual benefit, right?

Oh, wait, fastserv will take issue with this, because I haven't posted FACTS to back up this assertion.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
As opposed to everyone else's history, which involves peace and cooperation for the mutual benefit, right?
At least you're not denying it, blaming it on "irrational" "anti-semitism" or any of the other overused terms Jews use to avoid discussing their conflicts and expulsions. That's a good first step.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.