Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,614,054 times

Advertisements

DETROIT (AP) -- The Rev. Jesse Jackson said Friday he will organize rallies in several cities to urge Congress to grant aid to the struggling U.S. automakers.

"It's time to go back to the streets for some action," Jackson said after a press conference with minority suppliers and dealers.

Jesse Jackson plans rallies to support automakers - Yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Jesse-Jackson-plans-rallies-apf-13759495.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2008, 11:25 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,832,259 times
lol all i can say is lol......he wants to feed the hand that has neglected americans. or maybe they called him.

Old 12-07-2008, 12:26 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,413,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
lol all i can say is lol......he wants to feed the hand that has neglected americans. or maybe they called him.
Actually, now that Obama has been elected, both Jesse and Al realize that their days of getting paid as the media's go to pimps and hustlers of Dr. King's legacy are numbered and the numbers are few.

This is one black woman who will be happy when the media ceases giving them credit for doing anything other than keeping the races divided, enriching generations of their family members and sucking all of us taxpayers dry.

Old 12-07-2008, 01:00 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,311,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Actually, now that Obama has been elected, both Jesse and Al realize that their days of getting paid as the media's go to pimps and hustlers of Dr. King's legacy are numbered and the numbers are few.

This is one black woman who will be happy when the media ceases giving them credit for doing anything other than keeping the races divided, enriching generations of their family members and sucking all of us taxpayers dry.
I 100% agree with you about Jackson and Sharpton. However, now I know you are Black I'm intruiged as to why you have such a hard on for Mexicans especially "illegal aliens". Is it a classic case of the downtrodden only too happy to trod on another to make themselves feel better? The same way the Irish and Italians did back in the day?

Last edited by Raggy dee Ann; 12-07-2008 at 01:29 PM..

Old 12-07-2008, 01:08 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,311,780 times
That is if you really are Black as you now claim to be in so many threads all in one day.

Old 12-07-2008, 02:59 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,246,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
That is if you really are Black as you now claim to be in so many threads all in one day.
I've known she was black for a veeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyy long time.

And will say that she seems to be a very fair person.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:36 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,413,672 times
Quote:
I 100% agree with you about Jackson and Sharpton. However, now I know you are Black I'm intruiged as to why you have such a hard on for Mexicans especially "illegal aliens". Is it a classic case of the downtrodden only too happy to trod on another to make themselves feel better? The same way the Irish and Italians did back in the day?
First and foremost I don't have a hard on for anything or anyone, including but not limited to Mexicans, legal or illegal. It seems to me that those of you who are of Mexican descent, legal and not, suffer from low self esteem and substantial inferiority complexes in terms of your race and ethnicity. Screaming racism seems to be the ONLY defense any of you have for ignoring the reality of the countless number of reasons provided as to why we do NOT condone the invasion of this country, no matter what race or ethnicity said invaders happen to be. Yet people such as yourself, continue hurling personal attacks, race based accusation with regards to illegal immigration. Despite knowing the real reasons, you simply choose to dismiss any of the numerous legitimate reasons given and replace them with the race card.

Am I angry about the illegal alien invasion of MY COUNTRY? Absolutely. Have I done everything in my power from meeting with my senator and presenting him with documented proof of the detriment this invasion is causing to my fellow citizens and this country? Absolutely. Do I regularly fax, phone, email and write letters to my senators and other members of congress to stop another unnecessary amnesty being dumped upon America? Absolutely. Will I continue to fight the fight for as long as I live? Absolutely.

That being said, do yourself a favor and stop assuming that I am a racist because YOU and the majority of those of your raza are the REAL RACISTS which is why you refuse to acknowledge the severe damage to this country and our economy, lives destroyed and the multitude of deaths of American citizens that have resulted at the hands of ILLEGAL ALIENS PRIMARILY FROM MEXICO.

Stop calling everyone who wants to live in a civilized law abiding society and are determined that the sovereignty of our nation remains intact for OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS, a racist.

The fact that the majority of the illegals are of Mexican descent is by Mexico's design and fault not mine. If millions of illegal aliens in this country were from Africa, Poland or China, demanding everything for free and breeding for the soul purpose of anchoring themselves to this country and its educational and social services, they would be feeling the same heat that mexican illegals are feeling. Don't blame me, blame those of your raza, including but not limited to LaRaza, LuLac, MALDEF, etc for drawing the negative attention and backlash you are currently experiencing. The unmitigated arrogance, demands of amnesty and false sense of entitlement "your people" exhibits doesn't help your cause either.

For the record I am not wealthy but I am far from being poor or downtrodden. As a matter of fact I am blessed that my neighborhood is clean, quiet, graffiti, spanish free and gang free. I do not live in or near a "declared" illegal alien sanctuary. Quite frankly, I am simply one of millions who enjoy living in a quiet, safe, gang free, neighborhood and willing to fight for my right to live in a civilized society. So much for your stereotypical racist accusation of my being a classic case of your version of a black person against illegal alien mexicans. Of course the typical racist mexican such as yourself would like to believe that all black people are "downtrodden" as their reason for being against illegal immigration. It has yet to occur to you that unlike mexicans, we Americans of all races have a reason to love AMERICA.

At the end of the day you like so many other "Mexicans" in denial are guilty of possessing low self esteem and racial inferiority complexes to boot. I'm sure the white Mexican oligarchies have a lot to do with how you feel in this regard.

In the future please refrain from making the same perpetually void assumptions about me or anyone else against the invasion of our country. .

Last edited by JDubsMom; 12-07-2008 at 04:24 PM..

Old 12-07-2008, 03:39 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,975,389 times

Old 12-07-2008, 03:46 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,681,792 times
"God gave you your skin color, so why not use it to your advantage."

Same could be said of whites or any other skin color.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:47 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Or it could be that Jdubs is sick of illegals and their mentality that this nation is here to provide them a better life at the expense of those here legally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies