Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 04:28 PM

138 posts, read 195,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Perhaps you misunderstood my post. I said I have no problem acknowledging “factual data.” Your racist rant does not qualify as such.

How so? Should only men be employed? Please don’t tell me you subscribe to the archaic sexist tenet that a “woman’s place is in the home -- barefoot and pregnant.”

Why of course! We all know Obama will replace all of the white people in the government with unqualified blacks. Silly me.

Is there an antidote for your venom?

No, if there weren’t rabid racists such as you, there would never have been a need for any anti-discrimination laws. Aren’t you sorry you weren’t born pre-1865? Perhaps you could have owned a few blacks.

Obviously, you are a hate-filled miserable human being. I won’t waste my time in further discourse. The stench is excruciating.
Oh, man the amounts of personal attacks and slurs above ought to be enough to get it deleted, please.

I am the "anti-racist" here.

What you can't seem to get through your head is that you support racism and race-based government programs and quotas. Admit it. You are the racist.

Obama's website page, listed previously, shows that he will ratchet up the racial spoils game in the US. He is not "post-racial", it's the special interests and race-based groups that want their spoils.

I can't keep going over this basic stuff if you refuse to acknowledge the facts despite all the information and links you've been provided.

You like racial quotas, you like to personally attack others that are against racial quotas.

It's as simple as that.

Venom? Stench? Look at yourself!! You are the one who supports institutionalized racism, and goes into a fit when it's shown. Go get some racist spoils from Obama, everyone else is lining up.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:29 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagKm View Post
I guess Dodd, Edwards, Biden et al don't count?
Not really... the only VIABLE candidates were Hillary and Barack, so for most Democrats/Liberals those were the only options. I do like Biden, and I believe that is who my (technically Jewish) brother voted for. Nice try, but we aren't all race-obsessed like you.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone is like you & thinks only in terms of race/gender.

As I do every election, I vote for whomever is most qualified & in line with my beliefs...

I have never and will never vote Republican, even if the candidate was a Jewish woman! So no, you are completely incorrect, and that is the "one thing that is for sure."
1) I agree, but only the Whites don't think about race/gender. They split their vote and nullify it. In the Democratic primary, the entire focus was on Hillary breaking the "gender barrier" and Obama breaking the "race barrier". Dodd, Edwards, Biden et al were too stupid to not get the memo that they weren't going anywhere because RACE and GENDER dominated the democrats' mindset. Racist and Sexist. Pure and simple.

2) Most all Jews in America vote for who is in line with their beliefs. That's again a very predictable statistic. What needs to be explained is why Whites cannot get on the same page and vote for their group interests in a block like Jews do. What is your theory on this? Mine is that Jews have far more racial cohesion and that's why they vote in a bloc that's very predictable.

3) Never say never. Many Jews have been jumping ship to the GOP solely because they perceive it's better for their racial kin in Israel, and that White Christian males ("the GOP") are better equipped to fight Muslims than are liberals. So, never say never.......the GOP may very well represent better the interests of the Jews someday, and you may one day find yourself over there. Just like Joe Lieberman. I suppose you lost all respect for the man, right? I'm not holding my breath!

Old 12-08-2008, 04:55 PM

Quote:
1) I agree, but only the Whites don't think about race/gender. They split their vote and nullify it. In the Democratic primary, the entire focus was on Hillary breaking the "gender barrier" and Obama breaking the "race barrier". Dodd, Edwards, Biden et al were too stupid to not get the memo that they weren't going anywhere because RACE and GENDER dominated the democrats' mindset. Racist and Sexist. Pure and simple.
Maybe the people - no matter what their race or gender - were just ready for a change?? The white Aryan males haven't been doing much for our country, and in 2008 I think we've come far enough to try something different. I don't think that's a bad thing, and look forward to seeing what something new will bring. Time to give other people a chance!

Quote:
2) Most all Jews in America vote for who is in line with their beliefs. That's again a very predictable statistic. What needs to be explained is why Whites cannot get on the same page and vote for their group interests in a block like Jews do. What is your theory on this? Mine is that Jews have far more racial cohesion and that's why they vote in a bloc that's very predictable.
Who DOESN'T vote in line with their beliefs? Seriously, that seems a little odd that somebody would vote against their beliefs! But yes, one thing we can agree on is that Jews have more "racial cohesion" - cultural cohesion would be a more accurate term, however. Even secular/Reform Jews such as myself have strong ties to their heritage, and that carries over into modern politics. But among the Jewish people there are still clear divisions... for instance, I would guess that at least 80% of Reform & Conservative sect Jews voted against Prop 8, whereas the Orthodox/Chasidic Jews most likely voted for the proposition (since they are more traditional in their beliefs about homosexuality).

Quote:
3) Never say never. Many Jews have been jumping ship to the GOP solely because they perceive it's better for their racial kin in Israel, and that White Christian males ("the GOP") are better equipped to fight Muslims than are liberals. So, never say never.......the GOP may very well represent better the interests of the Jews someday, and you may one day find yourself over there. Just like Joe Lieberman. I suppose you lost all respect for the man, right? I'm not holding my breath!
I have no opinion of Lieberman either way, so there was no respect to lose. I was pretty young when he bid for vice-President, and didn't really care about politics back then. As for the rest of your post, I will only "switch sides" if they have a candidate who agrees with my beliefs on social issues - and that is VERY VERY unlikely to happen!

Old 12-08-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
The white Aryan males haven't been doing much for our country.

Who DOESN'T vote in line with their beliefs?

I will only "switch sides" if they have a candidate who agrees with my beliefs on social issues - and that is VERY VERY unlikely to happen!
1) The White European males made this country what it is, there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, anywhere in the World, or in history, that our culture can be successfully transmitted to anybody else or peoples.

One need only look at every single country in the world that was once colonized by Europeans, to see what they are like without them: Mexico, South Africa, Brazil, the list is endless. Even in India (crown jewel of the British Empire) there is still no sanitary sewage systems or clean water for 1/2 the population.

Your antipathy towards White Christian males would still be there, even if we didn't have Bush, admit it. You'd be complaining about something else du jour. I'd suggest your antipathy has always been there, and whether you like it or not, it's entirely predictable you think in such a bigoted and rigid fashion. It's predictable to me anyway.

2) Who doesn't vote in their interests? Whites who split up their vote, the only group in America to not vote with racial cohesion. The ONLY one.

3) It's very interesting that you don't support in any fashion the social issues supported by Israel which are far to the right of anything "GOP". You wouldn't possibly be a Jew that supports Liberalism here in the West, but wants Conservatism for Israel where they want to remain a majority? Most American Jews hold that hypocritical position. Do you?

Old 12-08-2008, 05:22 PM

387 posts, read 677,788 times
Quote:
White single women put Obama over the top.

No wonder they can't find a man to date them!!

Blacks, Jews and Latinos overwhelmingly voted for Obama because he was non-White. That's how HE BEAT HILLARY CLINTON.

If White single women are willing to vote for a president who is making the country more (not less) racist, who is willing to pay dividends to those who expect the racial spoils (see Obama's website page already posted) at the expense of the White women's own self-interest, then it makes one wonder how fit these single women are to sire the next generations.

I would like to announce to all the young liberal woman who MagKm says "can't find a man to date them".

I'm a single college-educated 28 year old white male living in Denver Colorado with a very friendly 35 lbs cattle dog. I'm 6' even, 180 lbs, have blond hair and green eyes. I take frequent trips to Vail and Copper for skiing and I would love to have your company, especially if you voted for Obama. I've never been married and I have no children. Oh, and I love New Mexican-style cuisine.

I do not take long walks on any beaches.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:54 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncing View Post

I would like to announce to all the young liberal woman who MagKm says "can't find a man to date them".

I'm a single college-educated 28 year old white male living in Denver Colorado with a very friendly 35 lbs cattle dog. I'm 6' even, 180 lbs, have blond hair and green eyes. I take frequent trips to Vail and Copper for skiing and I would love to have your company, especially if you voted for Obama. I've never been married and I have no children. Oh, and I love New Mexican-style cuisine.

Can add me too.

6 feet even, 195 lbs., blue eyes, light brown hair.

I like skiing, swimming, hiking, canoeing, cooking, road trips (National Parks are my favorite road trip stopovers), traveling in general, history, philosophical conversation, languages, Korean and Mexican food (authentic).

I have a 10 year old cat who loves people. Actually he will tell you HE has me.

I don't follow crowds or trends.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
1) The White European males made this country what it is, there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, anywhere in the World, or in history, that our culture can be successfully transmitted to anybody else or peoples.

One need only look at every single country in the world that was once colonized by Europeans, to see what they are like without them: Mexico, South Africa, Brazil, the list is endless. Even in India (crown jewel of the British Empire) there is still no sanitary sewage systems or clean water for 1/2 the population.

Your antipathy towards White Christian males would still be there, even if we didn't have Bush, admit it. You'd be complaining about something else du jour. I'd suggest your antipathy has always been there, and whether you like it or not, it's entirely predictable you think in such a bigoted and rigid fashion. It's predictable to me anyway.
You make an awful lot of assumptions (most incorrect), considering how little you know about me & my political beliefs. Do you know who I voted for in every election since my 18th birthday? And for that matter, do you even know my stance on the various issues? Nope. Stop making assumptions based on my culture, especially if you claim to be the "anti-racist." For somebody who doesn't like racism and stereotyping, you do an AWFUL lot of generalizing about Jews.

Quote:
2) Who doesn't vote in their interests? Whites who split up their vote, the only group in America to not vote with racial cohesion. The ONLY one.
The white males have always had "their people" to choose from, and the rest of us had to make thoughtful/un-biased choices... now that we have something different on the table, of course the non-whites will be anxious to get them in office. Thirty years from now, I'm sure the situation and statistics will be more evenly distributed.

Oh, but did it ever occur to you that Obama was simply the best choice?? In typical race-obsessed fashion, you are assuming people only voted for him because he is non-White... I can't speak for anyone else, but I am capable of making informed non-racist decisions. He was the best for the job, IMO, and I don't need to justify my vote any further (especially to you).

Quote:
3) It's very interesting that you don't support in any fashion the social issues supported by Israel which are far to the right of anything "GOP". You wouldn't possibly be a Jew that supports Liberalism here in the West, but wants Conservatism for Israel where they want to remain a majority? Most American Jews hold that hypocritical position. Do you?
I'm an American, not an Israeli... so how am I being hypocritical? I don't vote based on Israeli politics, since that is not where I live - and I'm not a Zionist by any stretch of the imagination.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:59 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncing View Post

Awesome! Although, what is new mexican-style cuisine?

Old 12-08-2008, 06:00 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Can add me too.

6 feet even, 195 lbs., blue eyes, light brown hair.

I like skiing, swimming, hiking, canoeing, cooking, road trips (National Parks are my favorite road trip stopovers), traveling in general, history, philosophical conversation, languages, Korean and Mexican food (authentic).

I have a 10 year old cat who loves people. Actually he will tell you HE has me.

I don't follow crowds or trends.
Ok, you sound like a keeper as well, especially the road trips & traveling. How about camping?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies