Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 04:29 PM

42,579 posts, read 86,764,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
This is absolutely ridiculous! A web browser for Blacks! As a white American, I consider this to be racist![/url]
BET has cable TV tailored for the Black audience. Do you think that is racist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2008, 04:52 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,815,394 times
Quote:
This is absolutely ridiculous! A web browser for Blacks! As a white American, I consider this to be racist! What's next, web browsers for Latinos, Asians, Native Americans, gays, etc. The Internet is color blind, it doesn't matter who is in front of the keyboard, the software operates the same. To have a web browser for African-Americans is an affront, not only to Blacks, but to all other ethnicities that are, by implication, excluded from the use of the Blackbird web browser. This really p***** me off!

FOXNews.com - New Web Browser Caters to Black Americans - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

african american is a ethnic cultual group of americans, this doesnt include all other blacks.

and one other thing loser. there is aol latino and everything is in spanish.

how is it racist btw? the people over at fox news must be throwing paperclips around. this isnt even news material.

aol also had a browser for blacks....

the thing is white americans well most do not have a distinct culture and are a cluster of many cultures in which they probably dont celebrate anyway.. and see oneselves as americans

Last edited by city414; 12-13-2008 at 05:01 PM..

Old 12-13-2008, 04:54 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,318,183 times
Well, you know what they say, "it's better to be
p i s s e d off than to be p i s s e d on.
Quote:
This is absolutely ridiculous! A web browser for Blacks! As a white American, I consider this to be racist! What's next, web browsers for Latinos, Asians, Native Americans, gays, etc. The Internet is color blind, it doesn't matter who is in front of the keyboard, the software operates the same. To have a web browser for African-Americans is an affront, not only to Blacks, but to all other ethnicities that are, by implication, excluded from the use of the Blackbird web browser. This really p***** me off!

FOXNews.com - New Web Browser Caters to Black Americans - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

Old 12-13-2008, 04:55 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,815,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
You realize that anyone can skin a Firefox browser to look like anything, right?

You could make your own "White Man" one right now in about 5 min.
yeah thats all he needs to do, but he may have to add news and issues of those misc. ethnic/ nationalities of white ppl but the thing is for some reason, ignorant whites have put a stain on white pride so the only way he kind do that would be speak in nationalistic or ethnic deviations instead of race

suprised he hasnt killed himself yet

Old 12-13-2008, 05:06 PM

18,337 posts, read 26,427,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
african american is a ethnic cultual group of americans, this doesnt include all other blacks.

and one other thing loser. there is aol latino and everything is in spanish.

how is it racist btw? the people over at fox news must be throwing paperclips around. this isnt even news material.

aol also had a browser for blacks....

the thing is white americans well most do not have a distinct culture and are a cluster of many cultures in which they probably dont celebrate anyway.. and see oneselves as americans
I know some White African-Americans. You know, White immigrants from Africa...

Old 12-13-2008, 06:23 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,053,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I, for one, always conduct myself in a polite and proper manner while discussing the pressing issues of the day.

Now go f*ck off!
Now I HAVE heard those words in that order b4

Old 12-13-2008, 06:32 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,156,595 times
How about one for me...........

I want one for black guys with green eyes that are left handed.

This thread is one reason why I don't visit this forum. I'll stick to the fun and zanny Relationship forum.

Ron

Old 12-14-2008, 10:07 AM

2,308 posts, read 2,580,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
How about one for me...........

I want one for black guys with green eyes that are left handed.

This thread is one reason why I don't visit this forum. I'll stick to the fun and zanny Relationship forum.

Ron
Hey Ron, This is the fun and zany forum! And I do believe that Mozilla can accommodate your request for Black guys with green eyes that are left handed!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:16 AM

2,308 posts, read 2,580,319 times
highdesertmutzWell, you know what they say, "it's better to be
p i s s e d off than to be p i s s e d on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard

Urolagnia (also urophilia, undinism) is a sexual activity in which participants derive sexual pleasure from urine and/or urination. The term has origins in the Greek Language (from ouron, urine, and lagneia, lust).[1][2]
Those who enjoy urolagnia may enjoy urinating on another person or persons, or being urinated upon. Some participants may drink the urine; this practice is known as urophagia, though urophagia refers to the consumption of urine regardless of whether the context is sexual. Urolagnia enthusiasts may participate in urolagnia as part of a domination and submission scene, though not all sexual activity involving urine is so.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe that this definition of being p***** on answers the premise of your post.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:27 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,318,183 times
Nice reply. shows the IQ of OP

Last edited by highdesertmutz; 12-14-2008 at 11:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies