Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 06:32 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,052 times

Advertisements

It's rumored she may have made a mistake twice This may be old news but "Us" magazine reported that Trig is her kid. She had a 5 month absence from school with her where abouts unknown. The school was told she had mono. "US" showed pictures of her right around the time she skipped out of school and she had a bump. They showed Palin at the same time there was no bump. You be the judge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2008, 06:33 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,174,827 times
I would never criticize Bristol nor any other child.

I was 17 once myself and thought I was in Levi's shoes at one point, but it turned out to be unfounded. "Nuff said about that.

I asked because I wanted to know how she was doing and couldn't find any fresh news on google. I agree completely - let the child and Mother be OK and everything's fine.

Old 12-13-2008, 06:37 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
It's rumored she may have made a mistake twice This may be old news but "Us" magazine reported that Trig is her kid. She had a 5 month absence from school with her where abouts unknown. The school was told she had mono. "US" showed pictures of her right around the time she skipped out of school and she had a bump. They showed Palin at the same time there was no bump. You be the judge

I know- and I'm not sure what I think of that. I definitely don't think it's out of the question as a possibility but I don't know that we have the right to speculate on that- in fairness to the child involved.

Old 12-13-2008, 06:49 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I think the wedding was only happening if McCain got elected...
That looser ain't going to marry no losers kid. MIL won't be VP, he's outta here

Old 12-13-2008, 06:54 PM

5,335 posts, read 4,423,566 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
I know- and I'm not sure what I think of that. I definitely don't think it's out of the question as a possibility but I don't know that we have the right to speculate on that- in fairness to the child involved.
Think about this:

Trig was born in April. Bristol is due in a week or so. Basic biology (and math) will tell you that it is not possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 12-13-2008, 06:57 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Think about this:

Trig was born in April. Bristol is due in a week or so. Basic biology (and math) will tell you that it is not possible.
Maybe they fudged his birth certificate. Stranger things have happened. Just saying.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:05 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Quote:
Maybe they fudged his birth certificate. Stranger things have happened. Just saying.
Just like they fudged Obamas?

For ****s sake, she is a teenager, leave her alone already...

Old 12-13-2008, 07:09 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Think about this:

Can't let a little thing like facts get in the way of a bash fest can we?
The elections over and some folks just can't stop bashing on Palin's family.
So much for the veracity of US magazine.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:19 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Bristol DOES geta break, a BIG one....HER parents are RICH...SHE'LL never have to worry about a thing, EVER!

How nice for her...she can just go on and on and on having babies with never a care...or moral guidance.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:20 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,218,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
..which is this coming Thursday.

Has anyone heard anything about how she is doing?
Nope. But I do hope that she and the baby will both be fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies