Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 09:27 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,013,730 times

Advertisements

They hate this country. They hate America. They are reptilian and have no feelings. They will continue to destroy everything and anything of any value in this country and anywhere else in the world where they can get away with it. The Bush Crime Family has defecated on all Americans and the weak of mind that have continued to support this cancer have contributed to their shameful treasonous acts.

Message from Robert Redford! Stop Bush's Giveaway of America... - Care2 News Network
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2008, 09:28 PM

11,573 posts, read 13,884,389 times
Thread Title Failure.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:34 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,451,965 times
Bush crime family? Oh jeeze...

I can't take you people seriously when you spout such stupidity. I don't like Bush either but damn.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
Bush crime family? Oh jeeze...

I can't take you people seriously when you spout such stupidity. I don't like Bush either but damn.
You are the one that cannot be taken seriously. Any patriotic American that has paid attention and done the reading and research, comprehends the extent of crimes perpetrated by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove and the rest of the cronies that have contributed to the devestation of this country...Yes!. The Bush Crime Family...if you have the attention span, do some reading on the history of the Bush's and Cheney and Rumsfeld. Start with Bush's grandpa and his affiliations with the Nazis.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 12-15-2008 at 09:52 PM..

Old 12-15-2008, 09:52 PM

26,111 posts, read 48,696,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
... I can't take you people seriously when you spout such stupidity.
Look who's talking.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:58 PM

52,222 posts, read 33,917,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Thread Title Failure.
shrill hyperbole doesn't float your boat, huh?

leftwingers can't even keep up with their own pet issues without having some hollywood idjit to tell them what to wail about next...

BLM backs off plan to issue drilling permits in Utah's redrock country - Salt Lake Tribune

Old 12-15-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You are the one that cannot be taken seriously. Any patriotic American that has paid attention and done the reading and research, comprehends the extent of crimes perpetrated by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove and the rest of the cronies that have contributed to the devestation of this country...Yes!. The Bush Crime Family...if you have the attention span, do some reading on the history of the Bush's and Cheney and Rumsfeld. Start with Bush's grandpa and his affiliations with the Nazis.
I feel the same way about the poster you speak of .... he should stick to abortion threads, his unique specialty. Of course, what Bush has done for the past eight years, and is now doing with a vengeance during the end days of his regime is bloodier than any abortion could ever by. You watch, hedge fund criminal Bernie Madoff will cop a quick plea on his $50B swindle and Bush will pardon him asap.

I actually like the elder Bush, Bush-41, but the family has ties to the Saudi Royal Family and I think that's NOT in OUR best interests. As long as the Bush family has political clout, America will be sucking the oil teat.

Old 12-15-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
I feel the same way about the poster you speak of .... he should stick to abortion threads, his unique specialty. Of course, what Bush has done for the past eight years, and is now doing with a vengeance during the end days of his regime is bloodier than any abortion could ever by. You watch, hedge fund criminal Bernie Madoff will cop a quick plea on his $50B swindle and Bush will pardon him asap.

I actually like the elder Bush, Bush-41, but the family has ties to the Saudi Royal Family and I think that's NOT in OUR best interests. As long as the Bush family has political clout, America will be sucking the oil teat.
I agree with you, accept for the part about Bush Sr. I've learned too much about him the past few years to hold anything but contempt for him too.

As for the people that are so obsessed with the abortion issue...those are the ones that are usually for excusing war crimes that kill and mame children and other innocent victims. Hypocrisy know no bounds. I cannot think of anything that this imposter of an administration has done to benefit this country and neither can their supporters. They always fall back on how Bush kept us safe...what a joke!

Old 12-15-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
I agree with you, accept for the part about Bush Sr. I've learned too much about him the past few years to hold anything but contempt for him too.

As for the people that are so obsessed with the abortion issue...those are the ones that are usually for excusing war crimes that kill and mame children and other innocent victims. Hypocrisy know no bounds. I cannot think of anything that this imposter of an administration has done to benefit this country and neither can their supporters. They always fall back on how Bush kept us safe...what a joke!
Agree. Have you read a book called "The Bush Tragedy" by Jacob Weisberg of Slate Magazine? Marvelous explanation of Bush / Walker family dynamics and dysfunctions that created our current idiot president. The book also discusses some of the people around Bush-43, like Rove, who Bush calls Turd Blossom. The Bush-43 crowd deserves an entire textbook for dysfunction, mendacity, hypocrisy, and truly serious psychopathic behavior.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:10 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,132,182 times
Quote:

any patriotic american??

maybe if you could show me anywhere in the Constitution it allows the federal goverment to own any land whatsoever outside of land for arsenals or post offices I could relate.

but in fact the federal goverment is not allowed to own any land except for that which is allowed by the Constitution.

maybe the federal goverment should give all the land they have stolen back to the states and the people they have stolen it from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies