Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2008, 02:22 AM

46 posts, read 113,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
That does not compute. The war with Iraq was Bush's creation, period. It exists because of Bush and only because of Bush.
...well, as a puppet with Rumsfeld and Chaney's hand up his back, yes it does. It certainly eliminated for good the threat to the Israeli nuclear power axis after the , I think it was 1988, Israeli strike against Saddaam failed.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:24 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
This guy deserves a medal for his courage. Bush struts around as if he has ever done anything noble or honorable. Bush is a coward and a fraud. If I had a penny for every person around the world that would like to throw a shoe smeared with camel dung at Bush, I'd be wealthy. Bush shrugged it off because he is delusional and does not give a damn why a person would hate him so much. A person with any substance or integrity would be curious or concerned as to why another person who you claim to have liberated, would show such hostility towards you. Sociopathic freak of nature. I hope that this represents the things to come for Bush. Run to your hideaway in Paraguay you coward. Tell your private army of bodyguards there to make all of your visitors remove their shoes and maybe you'd better consider getting a food taster you slug.
it is pretty sad when journalistic courage consists of throwing a shoe! the chinese stood up to tanks in tiananmen square. god forbid that a journalist would do anything that risky.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:56 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Originally Posted by sweetclimber
And our newest president Obama was elected by a bunch of cowards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Off topic, no substance, inflammatory, trolling, trying to fight......have you ever posted on topic with anything other than an insult? Do you have anything of substance to say?, an opinion?, a rational thought? Ever?
Sometimes diversion by insult is the only tactical ploy remaining when there are no facts available to reinforce your contention.

"Shows an incredibly weak defense of one's argument" was the way I was taught in school.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:16 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
And our newest president Obama was elected by a bunch of cowards
Nope...the TRUE COWARDS were the Bush voters, so don't try the stupid neoCON spin,nobody buys it anymore.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
i guess i am just not really sure why Bush was still standing himself after the first shoe
In all likelyhood,sheer stupidity.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:45 AM

88 posts, read 324,017 times
Ignorance is bliss here. Ronald Reagan said it best though -- "It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so." Your ignorance is nothing short of terrifying and a shocking indictment to the education system that failed to educate you

Old 12-16-2008, 04:48 AM

The more things change,the more they remain the same.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Shoe thrower 'beaten in custody'

Old 12-16-2008, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie View Post
Ignorance is bliss here. Ronald Reagan said it best though -- "It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so." Your ignorance is nothing short of terrifying and a shocking indictment to the education system that failed to educate you
You've made it very easy for me....2 posts and you've shown just how blissfull YOU are when you quote something that idiot said.Iggy bin for you.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:03 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Geez they're willing to pay 10 million for a pair of shoes but they won't lift a finger to help Iraqi people rid themselves of terrorists. Very interesting!

I'd hope the journalist union in Iraq would pull his credentials for life and let it go at that price. Beating him.... indeed muleskinner. They can't handle democracy.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Geez they're willing to pay 10 million for a pair of shoes but they won't lift a finger to help Iraqi people rid themselves of terrorists. Very interesting!

I'd hope the journalist union in Iraq would pull his credentials for life and let it go at that price. Beating him.... indeed muleskinner. They can't handle democracy.
And unfortunately I'm afraid they never will.And I agree,the middle east people are worthless when it comes to helping their own nations/neighbors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies