Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2008, 05:14 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MildManneredBruceWayne View Post
Considered an instant national folk heroe by the Iraqi people (and me too!), little is known about the current fate of the reporter, Muntader al-Zaidi, 29, who rose from his seat and threw one of his shoes at Mr. Bush’s head as he shouted: “This is a gift from the Iraqis; this is the farewell kiss, you dog!”
Then he threw his second shoe and yelled, "“This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq!”

After he threw the shoes, Mr. Zaidi was subdued by a fellow journalist and then beaten by members of the prime minister’s security detail, who hauled him out of the room in his white socks. Mr. Zaidi’s cries could be heard from a nearby room as the news conference continued.

I take my hat off to Mr. Muntader al-Zaidi and salute you , sir, as a real man and a heroe to both the Iraqi and American people!
I agree. Bush is a sadist and I've heard stories from his college days that back that fact up. He probably got off on hearing the poor guy getting beat up. That is why Abu Ghraib was such a big hit with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of the vermin. These chicken-hearted, lily livered cowards have no soul or guts.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:15 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
what a joke.........Like I said ... Lucky he wasn't throwing a shoe at Saddam he'd be dead by now.... IN fact loook at the FREEDOM he has gained.... to even be ABLE to freely throw a shoe at a world leader....... Yep he should be kissing Bushs brown eye!!!

Old 12-16-2008, 05:18 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
No...no...no. Actually, I can't fathom the sickness of someone groomed and pampered in a free society calling the troops baby killers. I can't fathom that. Pretty sad commentary. You should take that back and beg forgiveness of every free American and forgiveness of the hundreds of thousands of people that have died to give you the right. Yo should particularly beg the forgiveness of the thousands that were crushed under those two skyscrapers. Their only sin was going to work. They have been avenged and the president you hate so much just won a war in spite of dragging sorry asses around that have never fought over anything but the cookie jar.

Rep +1

Old 12-16-2008, 05:23 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
"Heroic"????? Throwing a shoe at someone who liberated you from mass murder, mass graves, rape rooms and public executions is considered heroic?

Old 12-16-2008, 05:25 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,171,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
"Heroic"????? Throwing a shoe at someone who liberated you from mass murder, mass graves, rape rooms and public executions is considered heroic?

Yeah, and I'm sure all US troops were doing is killing all bad people. No innocent people were harmed in Iraq.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:26 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,068,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MildManneredBruceWayne View Post
Considered an instant national folk heroe by the Iraqi people (and me too!), little is known about the current fate of the reporter, Muntader al-Zaidi, 29, who rose from his seat and threw one of his shoes at Mr. Bush’s head as he shouted: “This is a gift from the Iraqis; this is the farewell kiss, you dog!”
Then he threw his second shoe and yelled, "“This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq!”

After he threw the shoes, Mr. Zaidi was subdued by a fellow journalist and then beaten by members of the prime minister’s security detail, who hauled him out of the room in his white socks. Mr. Zaidi’s cries could be heard from a nearby room as the news conference continued.

I take my hat off to Mr. Muntader al-Zaidi and salute you , sir, as a real man and a heroe to both the Iraqi and American people!

I find that sad. And typical.

I just wish Bush would have stepped out from behind the podium and challenged him to a fist fight. The little sissy probably would have screamed like a little girl and tried to run.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:26 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
"His (Bush) certitude that he is right gives him carte blanche for destructive behavior. He has always had a sadistic streak: from blowing up frogs, to shooting his siblings with a b-b-gun, to branding fraternity pledges with white-hot coat hangers".

Dangers of a Cornered George Bush | AfterDowningStreet.org

Old 12-16-2008, 05:28 PM

164 posts, read 240,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

YES when the 'liberator' turns out to be into mass murder, mass graves, rape rooms and private executions himself!

Old 12-16-2008, 05:29 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
and the president you hate so much just won a war in spite of dragging sorry asses around that have never fought over anything but the cookie jar.
Won a war? Why are so many people so delusional? Do you mean that war on terror? Where have you been, because the rest of us can see that it's still going on & will continue to go on regardless if we're in a country or not. Get used to that one, there will always be haters.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:34 PM

164 posts, read 240,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
He went there to see if he could find the $5Billion that got lost, now that he’s getting out of office it would be nice to have it. And he’s still looking for WMD,,, he never found those either. Lastly he’d like to find Osama Bin Laden and invite him to the ranch for the holidays. He never found Osama either.

Well as Georgie himself would put it, "Mission Accomplished!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies