Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 06:03 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,205,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Yeah, I'm jealous too...jealous of a self righteous bimbo that wants to force victims of rape and incest to become incubators for the remnants of the crimes committed against them.
Obsession alert! Obsession alert!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I thought so, and if this person is a doctor they could give medical care. Medical school is medical school.
And there you see the glaring hypocrisy of the liberal Democrats. And their weird, perverse obsession.

This person COULD do something about the healthcare needs of the extremely poor. But instead, she chooses to take cheap stupid pot-shots at a VP candidate whose 15 minutes of fame is over.

Old 01-03-2009, 06:12 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,539,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Yeah, I'm jealous too...jealous of a self righteous bimbo that wants to force victims of rape and incest to become incubators for the remnants of the crimes committed against them.
Exactly.

LOL.

I am glad that America will stay pro choice. It is the womans choice. Always has been and always will be.

Old 01-03-2009, 07:29 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,027,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LOL! I was just thinking that!
FM and Sarah sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Old 01-03-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
FM and Sarah sitting in a tree K I S S I N G
And Muleskinner, holding his binoculars with one hand, falls out of the window of his bedroom window because his other hand is doing something else.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I am glad that America will stay pro choice. It is the womans choice. Always has been and always will be.
You're right. It's SO great that us guys can go get any girl knocked up, then toss her aside like this morning's newspaper, and just have her go get an abortion. It makes it SO much easier for us to objectify, degrade, breed and abuse women - and do so with no consequence!

Gotta love it!

Old 01-03-2009, 09:28 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,281,713 times
Tax payers covered her clothes why not health care for her daughter's baby?

Old 01-03-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Y A W N

All of that has been repeatedly covered, and proven false.

But nevermind. Just jump in where all the other liberals have left off.

Old 01-03-2009, 10:06 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,219,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
I'd suggest that all you medical professionals, who are so concerned about the health of pregnant women, should open up a free clinic. You need to volunteer your time, money and other resources. Surely people in the medical field can afford to do this.

And to do anything less is hypocritical, right?

So... You DO work at least 20 hours per week at a free clinic, right? A clinic that provides free health care to every pregnant woman who wants it?
Well, I have done that in the past, but just like a lot of other people, I have a family to support, so I have to work for pay. The office where I work does its share of "charity".

Quote:
I just have to wonder why they're so hung up about the Palins - especially anything related to sex and/or pregnancy.

But I guess Sarah Palin is quite pretty, so that must make it pretty appealing to obsess over her.

Seriously though... What ever happened to leaving politicians' kids alone? I hope the creeps leave the Obama girls alone! Let them be girls, and grow up without being harassed, for crying out loud!
Well, Sarah paraded her kids around all the time, unlike Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetruth View Post
Most of the Palin bashers are gay and hate her because of her religious beliefs, or maybe they are secretly jealous of her.
This jealousy thing got out of hand a long time ago. I'm not jealous of Sarah Palin, but I don't agree with her. Are all of you who disagree with Obama secretly jealous of him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Medical insurance covers dependents until they're 25.
If they're full time students.

Quote:
Unless somebody is lying, yes.

But you know, you really CAN'T expect somebody in the medical field to provide free medical care to the extremely poor. At least not somebody in the medical field who is also a liberal Democrat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I thought so, and if this person is a doctor they could give medical care. Medical school is medical school.
You guys are going off the deep end. The poster said s/he was an "anesthetist", not an "anesthesiologist". Only the latter is a doctor. The former is usually a nurse, and nurses do not provide medical care unless they have special training, e.g. in this case, a nurse midwife is legally qualified to provide prenatal care.

Old 01-03-2009, 10:33 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,135,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Taxpayers DID NOT PAY FOR HER CLOTHES

May I suggest you get your facts right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies