Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the News Media: Pro-Hamas, Pro-Israel or Fairly Reporting The News
Pro-Hamas 75 35.21%
Pro-Israel 98 46.01%
Fairly Reporting The News 21 9.86%
Other 8 3.76%
Not Sure 11 5.16%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 12:17 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times

Advertisements

to those showing Palestine children killed............VERY SAD photos,but let me ask you,when Palestines see a photo of a Israeli or American child murdered they rejoice and say praise Alah.Why?And why are people suppose to feel sympothy to Palestines when the release photos like this when in turn they dance in the streets at the sight of a dead Israeli or American child?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 12:28 PM

47 posts, read 58,305 times
Quote:
Israel has been here 60 years. Arabs hate it. Arabs want Israel to go back to 1967 borders.
Do you remember Rachel Corie

لساني: Rachel Corie... we won't forget

Did she fired israeli cities by missiles?

http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

I think European countries knew the tendency of jews to committing crime and decided to riddance from them by give them the "Belfore promise" .

Can you answer this Questions?

Was she a hamas member???

Was she bombed israel people???

Old 01-08-2009, 12:30 PM

46 posts, read 31,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Al View Post
Just accept it. Israel has been here 60 years.
I accept that Israel has been and will continue to need Gentile subsidies, and it will remain on the American taxpayer dole.

That is not the sign of a success.

Israel needs to grow up, learn to live on its own merits, and that will entail that they learn to live with their neighbors. Israel will one day have to let Palestinian children swim in the same swimming pools and let Arabs live in those shiny new America-subsidized settlements.

How long can Israel expect Americans to prop them up with our money and blood????

Old 01-08-2009, 12:45 PM

998 posts, read 1,332,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Is this some kind of threat? What exactly is it that you 'non-Westerners' plan to do?
Hoo boy..... Everything is a threat to u huh? We 'non-westerners' are not planning anything. We don't have to..Israel will take care of that...I'm sure once the killings are over.. Uncle Sam is looking at a massive clean up bill that will be presented by the Israelis

Old 01-08-2009, 12:47 PM

47 posts, read 58,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
to those showing Palestine children killed............VERY SAD photos,but let me ask you,when Palestines see a photo of a Israeli or American child murdered they rejoice and say praise Alah.Why?And why are people suppose to feel sympothy to Palestines when the release photos like this when in turn they dance in the streets at the sight of a dead Israeli or American child?
Tell me in all your american history when arabs or muslims begin to hate you???
And Why you support Israel ??? and when people in the human history started their struggle and resistance movements??

Whom came to other people land ??? ?killed it's people and took the land by the force ??

what is the logical response in your mind???

if you are palestinian man ..what you will do after all these occupation years?? without bias answer this question to your self not to us.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:48 PM

1,509 posts, read 3,082,979 times
Sixty years of "independence", and still completely dependent on alms and support from another country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallmarkJen View Post
it will remain on the American taxpayer dole.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:57 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanian View Post
See these terrorists ...which israel killed in Gaza..to get peace

I think you will prideful for your support and your victory

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...rael-gaza.html
If you're really a Jordanian, and not just a masquerader of some sort, you must be proud (I'm using English here) of your victory over the Palestinians, as well...

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-08-2009, 12:58 PM

998 posts, read 1,332,059 times
Sigh...but of course....when all else fails...blame the prophet

Old 01-08-2009, 12:59 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanian View Post
Tell me in all your american history when arabs or muslims begin to hate you???
And Why you support Israel ??? and when people in the human history started their struggle and resistance movements??

Whom came to other people land ??? ?killed it's people and took the land by the force ??

what is the logical response in your mind???

if you are palestinian man ..what you will do after all these occupation years?? without bias answer this question to your self not to us.
I do not support one side or the other blindly.I am equally sad when ANYBODY dies.There must be a way to peacefully resolve this honestly,but Palestines often bomb markets and buses and kill children on purpose yet when a Palestine child is killed Palestines call Israelis child killers when IN FACT Palestines are child killers themselves.

And I will never forget the images of Palestines dancing in the street rejoicing Americans including children killed on 9/11.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:59 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
My support for Israel is not blind and I do not support everything they do or everything they have done. For example Israel has killed a lot of innocent people due to mistaking innocent people for terrorists. Other example is the Israeli policy of demolishing the family homes of suicide bombers; which not only makes often innocent people homeless, it also provides Hamas and Islamic Jihad with a chance to "aid" the newly homeless family.
Too soon to rep you, Frank.

An excellent and irrefutable post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies