Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 03:52 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times

Advertisements

Of all the vile and nasty things she says, it doesn't make sense. She's hurting. I feel sorry for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 03:59 PM

658 posts, read 1,335,844 times
AC is one true hideous creature. A male skeleton wrapped in skin taking female hormones. UGH!

Old 01-05-2009, 04:28 PM

23,866 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Y'all take her way too seriously...

Step outside your own hateful (yes, your hate) persona for a moment and watch her in an interview objectively sometime. She's an entertainer, and she's very entertaining! I don't agree with much of what she has to say, but her presentation is great! I have her "how to talk to a liberal..." book and flip through it sometimes - it's very amusing.

Life's too short to take people like Ann Coulter too seriously. She doesn't really have any influence over anyone - those that agree with her already do, and those that don't, won't. If she were running for public office, then I could see getting your panties all bunched, but until then, she's just someone to get a laugh from while watching TV. Sort of like that guy with the jalapeno (on a stick)...

Old 01-05-2009, 04:38 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Anne Coulter is a desperately unhappy and bitter woman...

I think...

http://www.overspun.com/images/Coulter.Alien.jpg (broken link)

What's up with that simian paw-hand?

Old 01-05-2009, 05:14 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Anne Coulter is a desperately unhappy and bitter woman...

I think...

What's up with that simian paw-hand?
It looks like a foot on the end of her arm!!!!

Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
She's basically preaching to the choir. The people who buy her books are the same ignorant people who indeed believe that liberalism is treason. They just want some affirmation from a hate-monger I guess...
I totally agree about her preaching to the choir...there is no way that she can convert someone to her school of thought,they have to be a complete dipchit in the first place.

I'd always thought that nobody in the public spotlight was lower class than Limbaugh,Hannity and especially O'Really....until I heard the fingernails on chalkboard sound of Coulter and the trailer park talk she spewed.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:39 PM

37,188 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
It looks like a foot on the end of her arm!!!!

You remeber what they say about men who have unusually long hands, don't you?

Old 01-05-2009, 06:34 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
I'm convinced Ann Coulter is a liberal parody of a conservative.
Yup. Her and Sarah Palin.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:27 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
She makes comments that neonazis and fascists would find juvenile. She brings the art of absurdity to a whole new level. She spews hateful rhetoric like Daffy Duck spews spit. She is, by all accounts, a complete failure as a human being. There isn't a single redeeming characteristic about this vile woman. She has made a career out of verbally abusing people; she seems to live only to try to get a rise out of people. She is hate personified.

Change the words "She" to "He" and you could be talking about Michael Moore or Rosie Odonell

Old 01-05-2009, 08:29 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,208,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Change the words "She" to "He" and you could be talking about Michael Moore or Rosie Odonell
I disagree. O'donnell and Moore don't relentlessly attack all Republicans, any "victims of Democrats," etc. That's a ridiculous stretch. At least Moore provides solutions, Coulter just spews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies