Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which media type is the most hatefull?
Bill O'Rilley 16 7.34%
Ann Coulter 68 31.19%
Michael Savage 16 7.34%
Sean Hannity 14 6.42%
Kieth Oberman 44 20.18%
Michael Moore 33 15.14%
Al Franken 15 6.88%
Randi Rhodes 3 1.38%
Other 9 4.13%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 09:34 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Olbermann. But I feel bad for him, him and his station are continuing to fail miserably.
For 2008:

MSNBC Up 82%
CNN Up 69%
Fox Up 40%

You could feel that bad for me, too, if I were doing that well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 09:37 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,392,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Excellent point. Whenever someone of a different POV is on that show, Behar's face looks like she's sucked a sackful of lemons.

I used to blame menopause, but this has been going on for years.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:41 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
And NOT ONE of those four you mentioned calls their opponents "f-a-g-s" do they? Nor do any of them insult and make fun of widows, victims of school shootings, and grieving mothers who speak out against policies they disagree with. Nope, I'm pretty sure that's all Ann Coulter, and some of the others to a lesser extent.
randiii rhodes said the president should be taken out and shot.
i don't suppose that counts for hateful in lib nutbar-land, though.

Quote:
On Air America, talk show host Randi Rhodes recommended doing to Bush what Michael Corleone, in ``The Godfather, Part II," does to his brother. ``Like Fredo," she said, ``somebody ought to take him out fishing and phuw!" -- then imitated the sound of a gunshot.
A new low in Bush-hatred - The Boston Globe

Old 01-05-2009, 09:48 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,209,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
As far as I know, Bush isn't a widow, nor a school shooting victim, nor a spouse of a person in Iraq, nor a victim of anything but his own stupidity. But nice try.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:53 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
[SIZE=3]Air America suspended Rhodes from the network on [/SIZE][SIZE=3]April 3[/SIZE][SIZE=3], [/SIZE][SIZE=3]2008[/SIZE][SIZE=3] after an Air America affiliate, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]KKGN[/SIZE][SIZE=3], event in [/SIZE][SIZE=3]San Francisco, California[/SIZE][SIZE=3], where Rhodes said on March 22, 2008:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]"Geraldine Ferraro turned out to be the [/SIZE][SIZE=3]David Duke[/SIZE][SIZE=3] in drag ... What a ***** Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a f***ing *****! I wanna see her have to stand beside her husband at one of those mandatory 'I have sinned against you; I'm a *****' kind of a press conference. Mr. Ferraro should have to stand next to his ***** of a wife ... Hillary is a big f***ing *****, too. You know why she's a big ****ing *****? Because her deal is always, 'Read the fine print, a**hole!'"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randi_Rhodes[/SIZE]

Old 01-05-2009, 09:53 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
And yet Randi has 0 votes so far. Boy, there must be some truly horrible things that Olbermann and Franken have said.

(crickets).

(And Tangodoodles makes a great point - Bush deserves some hate speech. The victims of Coulter, Hannity, Wiener & O'Reilly are people who don't deserve the hatred.)

Old 01-05-2009, 09:59 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Provide examples. We have for the conservative idiots.
Actually, all you did was post examples of your opinion.

Last edited by Fleet; 01-05-2009 at 10:10 PM..

Old 01-05-2009, 09:59 PM

646 posts, read 1,639,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
And yet Randi has 0 votes so far. Boy, there must be some truly horrible things that Olbermann and Franken have said.

(crickets).

(And Tangodoodles makes a great point - Bush deserves some hate speech. The victims of Coulter, Hannity, Wiener & O'Reilly are people who don't deserve the hatred.)

Sadly I was listening to sean hannity on the radio today (out of pure boredom) and Coulter was on promoting her new book and I guess she a whole chapter devoted to attacking single mothers and how they are the worst parents in the country and what a horrible burden they are on society. I was literally shocked. How can she get away with such sh%t!

Old 01-05-2009, 10:02 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrocker27ka View Post
Sadly I was listening to sean hannity on the radio today (out of pure boredom) and Coulter was on promoting her new book and I guess she a whole chapter devoted to attacking single mothers and how they are the worst parents in the country and what a horrible burden they are on society. I was literally shocked. How can she get away with such sh%t!
Are you...serious?

Old 01-05-2009, 10:04 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,009,043 times
Wow. I've never heard of this person and this is some really hateful stuff. She sounds like a female Michael Savage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
[SIZE=3]Air America suspended Rhodes from the network on [/SIZE][SIZE=3]April 3[/SIZE][SIZE=3], [/SIZE][SIZE=3]2008[/SIZE][SIZE=3] after an Air America affiliate, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]KKGN[/SIZE][SIZE=3], event in [/SIZE][SIZE=3]San Francisco, California[/SIZE][SIZE=3], where Rhodes said on March 22, 2008:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]"Geraldine Ferraro turned out to be the [/SIZE][SIZE=3]David Duke[/SIZE][SIZE=3] in drag ... What a ***** Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a f***ing *****! I wanna see her have to stand beside her husband at one of those mandatory 'I have sinned against you; I'm a *****' kind of a press conference. Mr. Ferraro should have to stand next to his ***** of a wife ... Hillary is a big f***ing *****, too. You know why she's a big ****ing *****? Because her deal is always, 'Read the fine print, a**hole!'"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randi_Rhodes[/SIZE]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies