Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 04:57 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,766,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2010 View Post
I think what you have said wasn't correct.

Christianity started in the middel east since then until now never been any
christian complained about Muslims.
But, since the westrens and europeans come all problems came.

What you said about their believes are to kill christians and jews is wrong.
Because,as I know we used to live all together
Christains, Muslims,Jews since long time without any problems,at the time of Muslims empire.
They are much peace than you know.

I think
The Israelis such we see in Gaza and Palestine is the exact terror crimes.
They do kill the christian's and muslim's kids and women in Palestine every day.
More than 660 people deid last week over 55% kids and women, and over 3100 injured.

Here are some links to show about the Israeli criminals in Gaza with human beings

YouTube - Gaza the hell. Fallen kids in gaza. Palastine we pray for you

Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

Al Jazeera English - AJE

YouTube - Gaza under attack
Thomas Jefferson established the...U.S.MARINE CORP for the express purpose of Extracting a peace treaty ..........now you put your military operations under hospitals and hide behind lies and women and children...........and one other thing you got wrong , there will be no sex in heaven...God is going to let that way of like die, it caused more trouble than it is worth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 05:48 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,388,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Don't try to discipline me--it's not going to work. I haven't made any "assumptions" about you. I've responded to the content of your posts, which are almost wholly ignorant about the history of the Middle East. For example, the Jews didn't just "pretty much leave"--as though "leaving" were a voluntary act on their part. They "were gone"--how antiseptic your view of history is--because they were murdered or driven out. Those that came to fight for Israel were from other parts of the world because those were the parts of the world where they ended up after having been driven out of their homeland.

The Palestinians have attempted to destroy Israel from the beginning. You can either accept that reality or not. And they will not stop trying, no matter how much land is given to them. Apparently, that's a concept you just can't understand.

There is no "analogy" between the U.S./Native American history and the Israeli/Palestinian history. European settlers of the U.S. were invaders of a foreign people and land. Israeli settlers are taking back land occupied by Arab invaders. For you, apparently, the time difference makes all the difference.
First the Jews were not driven out of their homeland by Arabs it was the Roman Empire that expelled them after about the 3rd rebellion. Secondly your broad generalizations about the Palestinians are quite frankly ridiculous. They are not a monolithic unite that all think the same and have what you seem to believe is an almost robotic drive to destroy Israel anymore then any other group of people have that kind of hive mentality. Finally as to who doesn't like peace it is extremists on both sides Sadat wasn't shot by an Israeli and Rabin was not shot by an Arab. Most Israeli settlers in the West Bank, just like Hamas, with their radical agenda want to have all the land and have no desire to compromise. Many in Israel think this is extreme and desire peace just as many in Palestine think Hamas is extreme and also desire peace. Your oversimplifications and blind judgements of an entire nation of people and your historical revisionism as to the events leading the explusion of the Jews from Roman Judea leads me to believe that you cannot think critically and are incapable of gaining a full conception of this conflict so I will not waste anymore time responding to your posts.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:29 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,274,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
First the Jews were not driven out of their homeland by Arabs it was the Roman Empire that expelled them after about the 3rd rebellion. Secondly your broad generalizations about the Palestinians are quite frankly ridiculous. They are not a monolithic unite that all think the same and have what you seem to believe is an almost robotic drive to destroy Israel anymore then any other group of people have that kind of hive mentality. Finally as to who doesn't like peace it is extremists on both sides Sadat wasn't shot by an Israeli and Rabin was not shot by an Arab. Most Israeli settlers in the West Bank, just like Hamas, with their radical agenda want to have all the land and have no desire to compromise. Many in Israel think this is extreme and desire peace just as many in Palestine think Hamas is extreme and also desire peace. Your oversimplifications and blind judgements of an entire nation of people and your historical revisionism as to the events leading the explusion of the Jews from Roman Judea leads me to believe that you cannot think critically and are incapable of gaining a full conception of this conflict so I will not waste anymore time responding to your posts.
You need to review your history. The Roman expulsion of Jews was only the first in a long line of Jewish pogroms, including that perpetrated against the Jews by the Arabs. I'm fully aware that not all Palestinians seek war. Hamas, however, does--whether you choose to recognize that or not. You're the one who can't think critically and are incapable of gaining a full conception of this conflict, because you don't know your history. But it's fine with me if you don't respond to my posts. Am I supposed to care?

Old 01-14-2009, 07:54 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Then I assume you're going to give up your land/home to the native americans?
I'm not making any claims against native Americans and I'm definitely not firing rockets at them. Of course, if native Americans were to claim my land as a previous possession that was wrongly taken away, I would have a hard time defending myself. I guess I would have to vacate and then sue the previous owner for the money I lost. In my case, no one is making such a claim. In the case of Israel, their claim of rightful ownership is clearly one that has history on their side, but if we are going to use your standard, we must then return all of Israel's previously held land including the land the Palestinian's now hold.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:56 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Why will Muslim Jihadists never accept peace with Israel?.
a complete and total lack of interest?
just guessing.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
If I am correct, why shouldn't I share my discovery with everyone so they can discover their creator too? As for your claims, I'd love to see your evidence.
Because like I said I AM NOT HERE TO DEBATE RELIGION!

Good GOD! Some people simply cannot understand what a simple sentence means or some people simply cannot debate anything without using religion.

You have no logic or reasoning or else we would not be here. Also, just because you think there is a creator does not mean there is one.

Learn to accept that not everyone is Christian. Every time I respond to your posts, it is mind blowing. You are either putting down another religion or trying to talk about how yours is the only right one.

Some religious people on here (like msconnie) believe their religion is the only way but they never put down other peoples religion.

Enough is enough!

Old 01-17-2009, 03:20 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
No, your little twisted version of events is "bull."
Point to the incorrect fact.

Quote:
The "Middle East" was bulldozed by Muslim invaders (and religion had everything to do with it--it's absurd to claim otherwise). The beautiful culture of Persia has now become the twisted sickness of Iran
Actually, as I pointed out, the Persians kept the Jews out of Jerusalem; the Muslims let them start to re-emigrate. That's a fact, whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Quote:
and Palestine was stolen from the Jews.
Yep, by the Romans, a good five or six centuries before Muhammad came along. But if the Palestinians don't have a right of return after 60 years, the Jews didn't have one after 1,800.

Quote:
The Jews have been kicked around by just about every government in existence in the West and Middle East for more than 2000 years. Palestine is THEIRS. They have merely taken back what was stolen from them by the Arabs a long time ago.
There is not a single event in human history that corresponds even approximately to that. It only exists in your fevered imagination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies