Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2009, 10:05 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
...and the obsession continues.
Do you wear knee pads while worshipping before your idol, Ms. Sarah Palin or do you go bare knees? Just a little tip, Sarah believes bare knees will get you into heaven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 10:08 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,219,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Do you wear knee pads while worshipping before your idol, Ms. Sarah Palin or do you go bare knees? Just a little tip, Sarah believes bare knees will get you into heaven.
Just a little tip: I don't worship her - but you obviously obsess over her. Is it an erotic thing? Just curious what fuels the unnatural obsessive disorder here...

Old 01-09-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Just a little tip: I don't worship her - but you obviously obsess over her. Is it an erotic thing? Just curious what fuels the unnatural obsessive disorder here...
LOL. Not an obsession, just really enjoy the entertainment she provides.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:28 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,219,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
LOL. Not an obsession, just really enjoy the entertainment she provides.
So much so that you're always talking about her.

Psssttt... That's an obsession.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
So much so that you're always talking about her.

Psssttt... That's an obsession.
Hmmm, given that you're compelled to respond to my posts, you must be obsessed with me!

Old 01-10-2009, 12:12 AM

Hee, hee, hee

Old 01-10-2009, 12:51 AM

102 posts, read 157,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
I'd like to see what all you smarty pants who think Palin is dumb have accomplished with your life.

Not much huh? And you are fat and unnatractive...just a guess there. Another guess for the women who are so fixated with hatred on Plain: Had a few abortions, hmmmmmm?

If it were your money on the line and you had to hire a CEO for your business who would you hire Palin or Barry?

What has Barry done? Palin has actually run a business, a town, a state. She worked her way through college.

And for those of you who are quite sure Palin is an idiot and Barry is so very smart.... He was a mediocre student at Occidental college, then SOMEHOW got to Harvard? How did that happen? Any guesses? What were his grades? Ooooooops, he doesn't want you to know. Wonder why? And being the head of the Law Review, impressive sounding, but he NEVER wrote anything. Wonder why? Then he goes on to be a community organizer! Wow! Impressve. Then a part time law professor. Well at least that is a real job. Oh, and those books! They were fab. I'm kind of sure he had a ghostwriter. Just my opinion....but someone who did not/could not write...well, kind of odd that he popped those two out and they were so polished. Guess Bill Ayers got to put his writing skills to work for his good friend Barry.

Frankly, Caroline Kennedy sounded silly in that interview, you know? I'm not impressed with the Kennedy family as a group and don't believe that just being born into a family should get you a job.

But, hey....Obama won the election and that cheater Joe Biden (see his college career) is now VP. Hope you Dems will be happy with the incredible inflation that Barry is going to saddle us with.
Very well put.

Just a few comments...pro-lifers really rile up the libs...makes them feel very inferior, weak and threatened, so they go on the attack against said individuals (i.e. Governor Palin) because they actually have morals and values.

Also, funny how when obama's PR wing, the mainstream media, sent a team of, what was it, 30 snakes to Alaska to dig up dirt on the Governor, they came up with nothing. So instead, they resorted to lies and innuendo, knowing full well the Obama-bots would eat it up. Yes, they disgustingly attacked the Governor's underage children, asked for the Governor's medical records, oh and let's not forget the stunningly ridiculous clothing expose, yet not a single investigation into obama's background, lack of experience, terrorist ties or constant lying took place. Just imagine the uproar if a Republican talked about "spreading the wealth" or launched his/her political career in the living room of an unrepentent domestic terrorist? Or, wanted to raise taxes by trillions of dollars. Or humilated our military (yet we forget obama's notorious quote about our brave soldiers "air-raiding villages and killing civilians"). And what about that sweet preacher of his, good old Jeremiah Wright. I could go on and on. But, I guess these things all pale in comparison to the diabolical secrets hidden in a woman's medical records. Speaking of which...I wonder if sweet Caroline will be asked for the results of her latest pap smear or even more important, her current list of reading material?

Frankly, I'd rather have a woman who has actually held down a real job, has real experience, manages over 11,000 employees and has no skeletons lurking in her closet (unless of course the Governor somehow misled the American public about her shoe size or the type of hair color she uses) running my country than a man with no experience, no character, no morals, a penchant for making friends with terrorists and racists and a desire to turn America into a marxist dictatorship. And, these are just the things we know about him. Oh well...as the next unfortunate four years will prove, the libs are going to get exactly what is coming to them. God help us all, even the sad, angry little liberals. Although, I'm sure they'll somehow find a way to blame obama's failings on Sarah Palin.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:26 AM

Default Sarah Palin Needs to Go Away Before She Does Even More Harm to Herself

Sorry if this was already posted.
Sarah Palin Needs to Go Away Before She Does Even More Harm to Herself - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

Here we go again!! She's so funny and predictable!

Quote:
(Oh hey—according to MSNBC, Palin is now complaining that her comments in the video are being taken out of context. Of course.)
Quote:
....saying in one breath that she knew that things had gone badly during her Katie Couric interview (but those darned spokesperson/power brokers forced her to do more) and then in the next breath criticizing Couric for editing the interview to make her look bad. Umm, guv, either you really did flop or you were falsely made to look like you flopped, but you can't have it both ways. (Kind of like how you can either be on the road or at home, but you can't be both on the road and at home. Oh wait.)
Quote:
..she said that the darned media elite was mean to her because of class issues (apparently journalism is the last bastion of the American upper class) but then goes on to argue that had she (in some through-the-looking-glass, bizarre universe) been running on an Obama-Palin ticket, the media would have treated her better. Apparently running on a Democratic ticket automatically puts you into the upper class. (I mean, who better exemplifies Old World WASP-iness than Bill Clinton? Barack Obama, obviously, because what is more upper-crust American than the African-American guy?)

Old 01-10-2009, 04:42 AM

2,661 posts, read 2,903,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyGrace View Post
Just a few comments...pro-lifers really rile up the libs...makes them feel very inferior, weak and threatened, so they go on the attack against said individuals (i.e. Governor Palin) because they actually have morals and values.
I disagree.
I'm pro-choice - and barring kids being responsible (personal responsibility among kids seems to be going in the other direction) that choice needs to continue. I don't think we need more underage parents who cannot or will not be responsible to their children.

I disagree with Palin having morals and values.
I disagree that being pro-life is any indication of morals or value.

Pro life sure seems to lead to self-righteousness, though.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:57 AM

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyGrace View Post
Very well put.

Also, funny how when obama's PR wing, the mainstream media, sent a team of, what was it, 30 snakes to Alaska to dig up dirt on the Governor, they came up with nothing. So instead, they resorted to lies and innuendo, knowing full well the Obama-bots would eat it up. Yes, they disgustingly attacked the Governor's underage children, asked for the Governor's medical records, oh and let's not forget the stunningly ridiculous clothing expose, yet not a single investigation into obama's background, lack of experience, terrorist ties or constant lying took place. Just imagine the uproar if a Republican talked about "spreading the wealth" or launched his/her political career in the living room of an unrepentent domestic terrorist? Or, wanted to raise taxes by trillions of dollars. Or humilated our military (yet we forget obama's notorious quote about our brave soldiers "air-raiding villages and killing civilians"). And what about that sweet preacher of his, good old Jeremiah Wright. I could go on and on. But, I guess these things all pale in comparison to the diabolical secrets hidden in a woman's medical records. Speaking of which...I wonder if sweet Caroline will be asked for the results of her latest pap smear or even more important, her current list of reading material?

Frankly, I'd rather have a woman who has actually held down a real job, has real experience, manages over 11,000 employees and has no skeletons lurking in her closet (unless of course the Governor somehow misled the American public about her shoe size or the type of hair color she uses) running my country than a man with no experience, no character, no morals, a penchant for making friends with terrorists and racists and a desire to turn America into a marxist dictatorship. And, these are just the things we know about him. Oh well...as the next unfortunate four years will prove, the libs are going to get exactly what is coming to them. God help us all, even the sad, angry little liberals. Although, I'm sure they'll somehow find a way to blame obama's failings on Sarah Palin.
Are you saying, then, that "Liberal" is the new "Neocon"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies