Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2009, 10:21 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Even the Anchorage Daily News is connecting anything to Palin that they can. This was in their Palin file which they update almost daily.
Johnston, alone in court, pleads not guilty: Alaska News | adn.com
PALMER -- Sherry Johnston pleaded not guilty Monday to six felony counts of possessing and selling OxyContin. Johnston also asked for and received a public defender, a lawyer paid for by the state. During her first court appearance, the 42-year-old Wasilla woman was alone, with no lawyer or supporters by her side.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, father of Gov. Sarah Palin's newborn grandson. Her son made headlines in September after Palin announced daughter Bristol was pregnant and Levi was the father.

I can understand why no one would help her with her legal fees can't you?
Good Christians have a limit, you know. It's not as if she's part of their family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2009, 10:40 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Even the Anchorage Daily News is connecting anything to Palin that they can. This was in their Palin file which they update almost daily.
Johnston, alone in court, pleads not guilty: Alaska News | adn.com
PALMER -- Sherry Johnston pleaded not guilty Monday to six felony counts of possessing and selling OxyContin. Johnston also asked for and received a public defender, a lawyer paid for by the state. During her first court appearance, the 42-year-old Wasilla woman was alone, with no lawyer or supporters by her side.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, father of Gov. Sarah Palin's newborn grandson. Her son made headlines in September after Palin announced daughter Bristol was pregnant and Levi was the father.

I can understand why no one would help her with her legal fees can't you?
Ha! So much for "family values" for Granny!

Old 01-10-2009, 11:23 AM

1,072 posts, read 845,178 times
It is clearly every man for themselves when it comes to the Palin Family.
What ever happened to the case regarding the State Trooper in law that fell out of favor with the Gov. ?

Didn't she hang him out to dry too ?

We don't need any one in the White House that is NOT a team player.
A "Maverick" is not a team player..aka mcCain
and Palin is too selfish and self centered.
Both would have caused so much infighting and internal controversy NOTHING would ever get done in this country or with Foreign affairs for all the BS they would have circling around them.

The American people HAVE spoken.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:58 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyGrace View Post
And here's a novel idea...how about carrying the child to term and then either giving it up for adoption to a family that desperately wants a child or " gasp" keeping the baby in the family.
Here's another idea that will appear novel to many Palin supporters.

How about everyone mind their own damned business and let each individual adult woman make her own choice just like she was living in America or something?

Last edited by cuebald; 01-10-2009 at 12:07 PM..

Old 01-10-2009, 12:27 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Maybe that is the difference, I won't partake in that kind of crap. I don't base my behavior on how low other people are willing to stoop.
Yet, here you are. Insulting people who are laughing at the ongoing comedy called The Sarah Palin Comedy Hour. A show that she herself is perpetuating! No one is holding a gun to the head of the 'po' ol' soul', forcing her in front of a camera or speaking into a microphone As long as she keeps doing what she's doing so well, acting the fool, we're going to keep laughing at her.

Were you chastising the Reds on this forum when they were slinging shat at Obama and his family. No, of course not. Before you start spouting your sanctimoneous, self righteous drivel, who should make sure your hands aren't covered in said shat because, brother, I can smell it from here!!

Last edited by Siouxcia; 01-10-2009 at 01:16 PM..

Old 01-10-2009, 12:27 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,929,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
You made my point for me...should we not attempt to avoid those scandals again if we can??? I have seen no proof of Palin's infidelities,but I do know that pre election rumours abounded about them and especially the one about her throwing down with "Tadd's" biz partner.
I made what point? I was not talking about rumors and Sarah Palin is not POTUS. Do you fear she may be someday and because of that we need to dig up dirt on her? I am sorry but I don't get your point nor did I make one for you. Please explain yourself.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:47 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Sara Palin needs to embrace her new role as a GILF.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:15 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,505 times
Isn't that why McCain chose her and men who think with their little heads voted for her. $150,000 wardrobe mainly made up of short skirts her supporters could look up and mas..., er fantisize about. Reading the posts supporting the dimwit on this forum, I think some of those fantisizing included women.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:43 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Isn't that why McCain chose her and men who think with their little heads voted for her. $150,000 wardrobe mainly made up of short skirts her supporters could look up and mas..., er fantisize about. Reading the posts supporting the dimwit on this forum, I think some of those fantisizing included women.
I dont think it's that kind of fantasizing (necessarily ), but I've wondered about the instant "You're just jealous!" accusations when it comes to Sarah, Cindy McCain...whoever else, Ann Coulter... "Cindy McCain was addicted to pills and stole from her company." "You're just jealous!" "Cindy McCain looks like an egret." "You're just jealous!" "Sarah Palin blames other people for her misfortunes." "You're just jealous!" "Sarah's debate dress makes her look like the grandmother at a Sicilian funeral." "You're just jealous!"

Old 01-10-2009, 04:41 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,034,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Sara Palin needs to embrace her new role as a GILF.
Hadn't thought about that one but you make a point. Took me a minute to figure the letters out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies