Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 05:05 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,317,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I never said anything about my ass being a turn-on to anybody. You're just making things up at this point. You lose credibility when you do that.
Okay, so you've got a dumpy ass.

Nobody's perfect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2009, 05:06 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Not to the extent that you would have us believe.
If you are straight and not looking for certain things, behaviors, or indicators of course you aren't going to see or come across these activities. Do you honestly think a 'straight' athlete would want somebody with your thinking to know they are messing around with another guy? Of course you aren't going to know about it or see anything. It happens more than you think......you just don't hear about it or see it.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:06 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,655,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
According to another study I read recently (I'd have to find the link) the more that heterosexual men believe that homoseuxality is biological and not a choice, the less prejudiced they are about gay men.

It does say someting abut insecurity.
We even have our own little laboratory here at City Data. Twice now, I've seen rabidly anti-gay posters who eventually admitted that they are "ex-gays". The latest one surfaced just last night.

It does give credence to the theory that the most anti-gay men are the ones who are fighting their own homosexual attractions.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Wow. Childish.
No more childish than this whole thread -- based as it is on questionable findings about trivial pursuits.

I give threads like this the respect they deserve; namely, not much.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:07 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,342,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
I played high school sports (oh my gosh a gay guy playing sports......I see some CD poster's heads exploding ) and I think most would be surprised what happens in the locker room and just how many male athletes mess around with each other.

You should have became a sports trainer or sports reporter for access to the locker rooms. Could have had access to study if those behaviors happen
Quote:
You're the only one fantasizing about high school boys. The study said they were adults.
I don't think so, it's no wonder parents are concerned with these issues, it sounds as if you guys are fantasizing over highschool wishes that never happened, I'm not a troll, I call it as I see it as even you can see I posted on what I read. You guys are sick and need help if your thinking about this stuff.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
I don't think so, it's no wonder parents are concerned with these issues, it sounds as if you guys are fantasizing over highschool wishes that never happened, I'm not a troll, I call it as I see it as even you can see I posted on what I read. You guys are sick and need help if your thinking about this stuff.
Nice trolling once again. I was talking about things that happened when I was in high school and I was also high school aged. Once again twisting things in an effort to make gay guys seem like 'predators' or 'child molesters' is very dishonest, horrible, and sad. STOP TROLLING and SPREADING LIES.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
If you are straight and not looking for certain things, behaviors, or indicators of course you aren't going to see or come across these activities. Do you honestly think a 'straight' athlete would want somebody with your thinking to know they are messing around with another guy? Of course you aren't going to know about it or see anything. It happens more than you think......you just don't hear about it or see it.
So true. Very good point.

And what about those homophobes who scream, "Gays are taking over everything! They're ruining everything good about America!" Sheesh. You think they're maybe obsessed with homosexuality - just a little bit?

We have LOTS of those types here on CD.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Do you honestly think a 'straight' athlete would want somebody with your thinking to know they are messing around with another guy?
Oh, okay. "My kind of thinking." I wonder what that means, other than "highly skeptical of any research I read about on C-D." Or perhaps "highly skeptical of those who find such research persuasive"?

Quote:
Of course you aren't going to know about it or see anything. It happens more than you think......you just don't hear about it or see it.
Like Bigfoot. Or the Loch Ness Monster?

Old 01-10-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I give threads like this the respect they deserve; namely, not much.
Really? You sure fooled me with all of your posts here. You seem to be quite interested in talking about homosexuals.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Really? You sure fooled me with all of your posts here. You seem to be quite interested in talking about homosexuals.
He's not even worth debating anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies