Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 03:45 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
how juvenile this poster is.

tho i dont agree with the OP, i dont feel a need to resort to small minded "just shut it". thats just infantile.

anyhow, bush was our president. even tho i did not vote for him, he was still my president. there is no changing that fact. he didnt act alone. he had many people in both houses that supported him and he did this for 8 years. if it were really that bad, he would have been impeached... succesfully.

why dwell on what he did. yes he left us with the biggest deficit ever, he dragged us into a war, and leaves us on the brink of another war, but life is what it is.

it is what it is.

no need to wish bad on the man. he was only doing his job... poorly at that.

let it go man.

"let it go, let it go"
- keyshia cole.
Letting it go is not an option. Why would you want to be so passive at crimes perpetrated against your nation and its citizens? That is not what our Constitution is based upon. We have been lied to, cheated, stolen from and innocent lives have been taken based on a lie. If we were to take the let it go attitude, our nation and democracy is a big fat lie and we are enablers to more of the same. This is way too big. Doesn't it seem absurd that we can bring impeachment hearings for oral sex and not for these horrific crimes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 03:47 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,880,925 times
Lets say you bring some facts about how much the Bush family made, as opposed to, what they would have made had there never been a war

then

You can start gathering evidence proving all the silly allegations you suppose the Bush family guilty of

until then you are a troll. Just like the main stream media has been trolling for the last 8 years

Old 01-12-2009, 03:48 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
A) No impeachment hearings will go forward

B) No charges will be brought

C) No trial will be held

Old 01-12-2009, 03:48 PM

Alot of unsubstantiated fantsy BS without a shred of evidence to support your assertions.

troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Letting it go is not an option. Why would you want to be so passive at crimes perpetrated against your nation and its citizens? That is not what our Constitution is based upon. We have been lied to, cheated, stolen from and innocent lives have been taken based on a lie. If we were to take the let it go attitude, out nation and democracy is a big fat lie and we are enablers to more of the same. This is way too big. Doesn't it seem absurd that we can bring impeachment hearings for oral sex and not for these horrific crimes?

Old 01-12-2009, 03:50 PM

3 posts, read 4,476 times
Yes we can--bring charges--and yes they were written long ago--the seven sins--LUST-ENVY-GLUTTONY-SLOTH-GREED-ANGER & PRIDE. I fear God too much to ever cross him and put my child or grand child in danger. Also read Psalms 37--if anyone thinks they can do something mean and evil to another human being, read that. If you are willing to lose or outlive your 3rd generation as in if your son has a child- that child is TAKEN OUT--keep on sinning. So we'll see when Bush's grandchildren come what vengence God takes for us. Whether it be a severe illness or death at God's hands. We should pray everyday for the Bush family, if not only to save their grandchildren.

Last edited by texasdoe; 01-12-2009 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: mspld

Old 01-12-2009, 03:52 PM

Great, now take that to the AG and see if you can get an indictment

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdoe View Post
Yes we can--bring charges--and yes they were written long ago--the seven sins--LUST-ENVY-GLUTTONY-SLOTH-GREED-ANGER & PRIDE. I fear God too much to ever cross him and put my child or grand child in danger. Also read Psalms 37--if anyone thinks they can do something mean and evil to another human being, read that. If you are willing to lose or outlive your 3rd generation as in if your son has a child- that child is TAKEN OUT--keep on sinning. So we'll see when Bush's grandchildren come what vengence God takes for us. Whethrit be a severe illness or death at his hands. I pray everyday for the Bush family if not only to sae their grandchildren.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:56 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
Great, now take that to the AG and see if you can get an indictment
You got the hots for Bush? There has to be a reason that you woud defend a criminal that has brought grief and treason to your country. You speak like an inmates wife that will defend his heinous crimes out of blind love and devotion. How creepy!

Old 01-12-2009, 04:01 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You got the hots for Bush? There has to be a reason that you woud defend a criminal that has brought grief and treason to your country. You speak like an inmates wife that will defend his heinous crimes out of blind love and devotion. How creepy!
I am not a Bush supporter. I am a realist though. And there are no charges that can be brought against Bush - let alone "treason"

I'm not "defending" anyone for the record. I am saying you are off your rocker if you think charges can, and will, be brought though

Old 01-12-2009, 04:08 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,230,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Yes there is. How much do you suppose the Bush Family made from their little "war on terror" between oil profits and military sales?
How much you expect Slick Willy and Big Hill made riding around on Vikas Vinod Gupta's jet, selling H1B visas?

Old 01-12-2009, 04:14 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Default It's An Injustice That Bush Walks Away From Office.

I certainly don't wish ill health or tragedy on Bush or his family. Economic ruin seems to be in order, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies