Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 03:41 AM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,880 times

Advertisements

Jesus hcgCali... I mean you made your point... you don't have to go for the jugular. That was probably the most epic pwn I've ever seen a noob endure. And I've pwned some noobs in my day. Yeah Truegritt your trolling days are over, theres no comeback from this.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:06 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,146,284 times
I still find it interesting that Kooter, Kootr, Truegritt, and a few other names that I can't remember, come and go on this forum. They don't seem to exist at the same time. Are they actually one person trying to appear as several? They each tend to post the same information over and over and over and over and over and over and over--well, you get what I mean.

THat is my conspiracy theory. I would like to see identification on all of them to prove that they are different people. I don't even need a birth certificate. A copy of any identification will do....

Old 02-20-2009, 07:51 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT:
It looks as though you, or someone, were able to gather far more information on Orly Taitz than could ever be gathered on Obama, I wonder why that is.
Aw, gee, you missed the point of the lesson. That's all public record available on the Internet. It took me longer to write it up than to find it. The same things you can't find on the President, you can't find on Orly. Because it's protected private info. But because you can't find it, that's no reason to start assuming crazy things and inventing wild conspiracies like Russian spys or Kenyan births.

Does this mean there was no BBC RE interview?
Who knows? You're the one who was going to post the transcript. Where is it? Google the Viktoria Melohina chick and the only hits are on facebook friends. The "Russian bbc radio" may be on the same level as Plains Radio, for all we know. Your Orly seems to have posted a disclaimer.. some new conspiracy theory about the station shutting down suddenly, was it? Don't worry, I'm sure she'll post her own "transcript" of the interview right after she's done huffing her nitrous oxide.

Does it mean that there is no suit filed by Dr. Taitz with now six state representatives involved?
Actually, no, she hasn't filed a new suit. She just got them to sign her silly paper. Have you read all the Tennessee press articles mocking them for embarrassing the state? Even Alan Keyes, (whom she calls "Ambassador Doctor Keyes," lol) seems to be distancing himself from her and concentrating on his other attorney, the aptly-named Kreep.

Does this mean that there are no more suits at all because at last count there were around 48 known suits?
There will always be nutcase lawsuits against the President, mostly by the same nutcases who brought suits against former Presidents. While there may possibly be 48 (you just trusted her with that number, right?) they aren't all about his birth. Have you seen this one? http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/gadson-complaint.pdf hehehe.

Does this mean that all people who have questions about Obama's eligibility (54% according to an AOL poll) are just naive, misled, ignorant, citizens?
Of course not! Some of them aren't citizens. (See my dossier on Orly)
AOL is notorious for skewed polls. Vote, clear cookies, vote, clear cookies, ad infinitum. Most normal people in the real world, who don't have time to waste on Internet forums, have no idea what a big deal this is to the tinfoil faction. Normal people know that he was properly vetted through the FBI background check done on all serious candidates.

Does this mean that everything negative written about Obama is false?
Now you're just being silly. Facts are facts, good or bad. But you have no facts to back up your birth theory. If there was any evidence to document any of this, some office worker would have leaked it. Human nature. (How many people illegally peeked and leaked Joe the Plummer's records? And Brittney Spears' hospital records? All the info on Nadya Sulemon, etc etc.) If the BC showed anything other than a valid Hawaii birth, a cell phone picture would be all over the Internet, rest assured. Any dirt anywhere would be leaked by some deepthroat with access to the file.

After all of this tell me what has changed? I still doubt his eligibility, and I am sure you probably have not swayed anyone else who thinks the same way.
You've long ago proven yourself incapable of learning, with your first 50 threads on the topic. Now we're just having fun at your expense. What really needs to happen is, all your threads on the same topic should be dumped into one thread, and we should all ignore it and let it scroll off into oblivion. Why do you even post this crap here? Why not stay at Orly's or WND with like-minded folks? You aren't going to sway anyone here, because every birther fabrication has already been debunked over and over.

I have a sneaky suspicion that this is not your research. You may want to explain this and give credit to the proper author. If you have plagiarized this research, what does it say about you. If I am wrong, show me I am wrong about this and I will be more than happy to apologize.
ROFLMAO! YOU'RE attacking ME? You come here daily and post copy/pastes from Orly and WND and you call ME a plagiarizer for outing your rich little Russian princess? hahaha! Click on my name and read my posts, especially the ones on the peoplesearch forum where I've found records on dozens of missing people and reunited many families, and you'll note a consistency in my work. I think you'll find some others where I posted Berg's foreclosures and failed lawsuits, as well as Orly's malpractice suits. I rarely voice a political opinion here. I'm all about facts and research. Now gimmee a big smile with that apology.
My apologies, it was some very good work. It was not an attack, just a suspicion as I stated, and I said I would apologize if I was wrong and I have now done that.

Thank you for the line by line reply. We could go back and forth on these and other points endlessly so I will only reply to a couple.

First thing I want to know is have you done the same kind of search on Obama and if so, what did you come up with, and have you posted it anywhere?

I do not appreciate being told that I am incapable of learning any more than you appreciated being told that you may have plagiarized your post. That sort of discourse is not necessary. I at least allowed that I may be wrong and would, and have apologized for my mistake.

I, like most, have thoughts and beliefs on any subject based on what we know or what we think we know. I will tell you that based on your post, I do now question Taitz but am not completely convinced that she it up to anything other than finding out if Obama is eligible. If she is a millionaire, as you say she is, what would be her motive?

As I have said many times, I post for those who are interested and mostly laugh at the reply's of those who aren't, so if you are having fun at my expense, know that I too have a lot of fun.

I do have facts that like most information involving Obama comes down to what a person wants to believe. For instance, it is reported that Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya and that she was at the birth. That makes sense to me because his parents were visiting her around the time he was born and why would she make something like that up? I have heard all of the arguments against her so again it comes down to what someone wants to believe.

There is the school document that anyone can find if they look for it that states his citizenship as Indonesion, and religion as Islam. I can't say that I have read much to counter this document so again it is what one wants to believe.

There is the Kenyan Ambasador, who in an interview with an american radio station stated that Obama was born in Kenya and that his birth place was well known and that the Government was thinking of puting up a monument in his honor. This is still available so anyone can hear what he said with their own ears. He later recanted after realizing that this could hurt Obama. Again what do you want to believe. I heard what he said so I believe what he said the first time. I could go on but I think you should get my point by now.

I am not sure why the way Orly addresses herself and Alan Keyes is so important to you and others, she may be taking some liberties but, so have you. Like claiming that I have posted 50 threads, I only have around 325 posts here and no where near 50 threads. I post on one other board and it all goes into one thread there, so in all I am way under 50 threads.

Claiming that I am incapable of learning is also incorrect, so if you do not always state the absolute, irefutable, facts why should I or anyone else take you anymore seriously than Dr. Taitz?

With all of that being said, your post is one of the best I have read. It was so good it caused me to think it may be someone elses. I hope we can be friendly, and I look forward to reading more from you. I also want to commend you on your work with reuniting families, that must be very rewarding to you.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:08 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,856 times
Thumbs up hcgCali

Quote:
The integrity of any accuser who is posting "press releases," illegally collecting donations and filing numerous frivolous harassment lawsuits should be questioned. And currently, Taitz is under investigation by the California State Bar Association. She's never had a client except herself and her family, until she started the Obama conspiracy suits. She gives her dental office address as the address of her law office, lol, and calls her practice "Appealing Dentistry." Sounds like a wacky sitcom. Orange County, CA Dental Staff of Appealing Dentistry - Dr. Orly Taitz, D.D.S.
Truegritt thinks she's attractive like Erin Brockovich.

Truegrit believes whatever she tells him without questioning or checking for facts. Besides all the lies she's perpetrated about the President, her own background is questionable. She claims on her website that she's a Realtor. A check of the CA real estate licensing bureau proves she lost her license years ago and was never a Realtor, a special designation given to those who meet certain standards to join, and swear to abide by the rules of professional responsibility of the National Board of Realtors.

She claims she "escaped from the Soviet Union 20 years ago" Yet she married Yosef Taitz in in Las Vegas May 02, 1987 and both claimed to be California residents.
Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005
Name: Orly Averbuch
Residence State: California
Spouse: Yosef Taitz
Spouse residence state: California
Marriage Date: 2 May 1987
Marriage County: Clark
Officiant type: Religious celebrant
Recorded date: 21 May 1987
Recorded county: Clark
Book: 783
Page: B685519
Instrument number: 470169

Why did it take so long to record the marriage? (from May 2 to May 21) Were they really in Russia and had someone lie about it to Nevada officials to fake citizenry???

Here's Yosef's mugshot mugger:Yosef Taitz. Why is he so happy about being a mugger?

There is no record of her immigration, arrival in USA or naturalization, although records for those events are publicly available for the years from her birth (08/30/1960) through present day. She is not listed in the CA voter registration either. Nor in the Russian citizen archives. (see ancestry.com) In fact, the earliest record available for either her or her husband is the 1987 marriage, followed by the birth of 3 anchor babies, Isaac Yitzhak Taitz, 14 Jul 1989, Benjamin Samuel Taitz,7 Oct 1991, Ronald Michaeladam Taitz, 3 Sep 1993. When she registered Ronald's birth she gave her maiden name as Auerbuch instead of Averbuch. What is she hiding and what is her real name??? How many alias's does she have? Was she a Russian mail order bride? Well, there's no record of Yosef being born here, either, nor any immigration/naturalization record. It's like the Taitz's did not exist before 1987. Perhaps "they" didn't.

Also in 1987, Yosef and 2 men with PHDs opened Daylight Chemical Information Company, (they do business with China!) with Yosef as CEO even though he has no degree listed in his bio. Daylight>About Clearly he was the money behind the business while they had the know-how. Is this how he bought his way into America? Where is all the money coming from?

Orly claims to have her dental degree from Hebrew University, Jerusalem Israel. But she wasn't licensed to practice dentistry until 1989, when she was having babies in California. So when did she go to Israel? Did she buy a fake degree, (that would explain why there are so many malpractice suits against her) or did she really grow up in Israel, not Russia? That would certainly explain her bigotry towards Muslims, but she is not listed with the alumni at HUJI. Russian Jews were allowed to emigrate to Israel, but that blows her claim of "escaping." Hmm! What is the truth? This woman's stories just don't add up!

Who are these people who live with her? Garciacleek, Dawn (Age 49) Averbuch, Aaron, Moradkhani, Joura G (Age 71) Cleek, Dennis J (Age 48),Moradkhani, Jaura Gnnnora (Age 37) Moradkhani, Joel A (Age 37) They have foreign names! MelissaData.com | People Summary None of them have a "history" either, outside of being listed as living at her address. Illegal domestic workers? The Israeli equivalent of a Jihad cell? Are they planning a terrorist act involving Yosef's access to dangerous chemicals? Enquiring minds want to know!

Her "law degree" comes from an unaccredited online correspondence school, (Howard Taft) State Bar of CA :: Orly Taitz and rumor has it, she paid someone to take the Bar exam in her name. Taft doesn't even require an LSAT score for admission; it's open to anyone with the cash. Why doesn't Orly show her LSAT score and college transcripts? They must be really bad if she couldn't get into an accredited school. Why is her spelling and grammar so bad if she's been in the USA for 20+ years and has 2 degrees? Where did she and Yosef get all the money to come to America, buy college degrees, several businesses and much expensive property? (see OC recorder for huge list of deeds in their names) They show up suddenly in America with no paper trail, right around the time when the Soviet Union was starting to unravel. Could they be leaders in the Communist Party, assuming new names and fleeing before the fall? This lack of records is very suspicious and disturbing. We need to see their birth certificates and immigration and naturalization papers. They could be illegal alien Communists on a mission to destroy America. Notice how gleefully she announced on her website that she was able to get some states to declare sovereignty, and said she hoped for another civil war.

Where is all that illegal donation money going? Well, she just paid the second half of her property taxes ($14,683.98 on the $29,367.96 total bill for 2008) on her 3 mllion dollar home in Laguna Niguel, even though taxes aren't due until April 10. County Of Orange - Treasurer-Tax Collector's Office See the whitepages WhitePages.com - Online Directory Assistance and zillow Bird's Eye View of 31912 Monarch Crst, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 - Zillow for the public record of her mcmansion, although zillow lists the value lower than the county tax collector shows. Does she need your donations because her mortgage is upside down, or to settle all those malpractic lawsuits?

Speaking of taxes, according to the Orange County Recorders office online, they are TAX CHEATS. The California Franchise Tax Board filed a tax lien on them, which was recently settled. Grantor / Grantee Search - Index Page:

So there you have it,Trugritt, your hero gal is looks an illegal alien Communist tax cheat gypsy con artist. Unless you produce the birth certificate, immigration and naturalization papers, LSAT score, school records and transcripts, charitable foundation license for "Defend Our Freedoms Foundation" and billing records for all her Obama lawsuits you have no business posting any so-called "news" about this woman and her looney adventures, which is just your ploy to get people to click your links to her website so she can proclaim increased viewership.

See how easy it is to start a conspiracy and cast doubt on a person?
And this is done with true facts from online public records, whereas the Obama conspiracy has nothing to back it up, just rumors that grow as they get passed from nutcase to nutcase.

Oh, when you ask for her papers, ask if her three sons are natural born citizens.

OMG! WHAT GREAT RESEARCH!!! I'm totally impressed. Absolutely amazing! THANK YOU. It is far past time someone exposed this woman and the many possible motives she may have for doing these things!

THANK GOD if the California Bar is investigating her. And she go her "law degree" from a "law school" which is not accredited! Geeeezzzz. I'm surprised the California Bar would even let her sit for the exam and give her a bar card!! I was under the impression that most states require graduation from an ABA accredited law school in order to sit for the bar exam much less give you a bar card if you managed to pass it!

What a scam she appears to be running!!!

Old 02-20-2009, 10:32 AM

Default Hi Horse

Quote:
The integrity of any accuser who is posting "press releases," illegally collecting donations and filing numerous frivolous harassment lawsuits should be questioned. And currently, Taitz is under investigation by the California State Bar Association. She's never had a client except herself and her family, until she started the Obama conspiracy suits. She gives her dental office address as the address of her law office, lol, and calls her practice "Appealing Dentistry." Sounds like a wacky sitcom. Orange County, CA Dental Staff of Appealing Dentistry - Dr. Orly Taitz, D.D.S.
Truegritt thinks she's attractive like Erin Brockovich.

Truegrit believes whatever she tells him without questioning or checking for facts. Besides all the lies she's perpetrated about the President, her own background is questionable. She claims on her website that she's a Realtor. A check of the CA real estate licensing bureau proves she lost her license years ago and was never a Realtor, a special designation given to those who meet certain standards to join, and swear to abide by the rules of professional responsibility of the National Board of Realtors.

She claims she "escaped from the Soviet Union 20 years ago" Yet she married Yosef Taitz in in Las Vegas May 02, 1987 and both claimed to be California residents.
Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005
Name: Orly Averbuch
Residence State: California
Spouse: Yosef Taitz
Spouse residence state: California
Marriage Date: 2 May 1987
Marriage County: Clark
Officiant type: Religious celebrant
Recorded date: 21 May 1987
Recorded county: Clark
Book: 783
Page: B685519
Instrument number: 470169

Why did it take so long to record the marriage? (from May 2 to May 21) Were they really in Russia and had someone lie about it to Nevada officials to fake citizenry???

Here's Yosef's mugshot mugger:Yosef Taitz. Why is he so happy about being a mugger?

There is no record of her immigration, arrival in USA or naturalization, although records for those events are publicly available for the years from her birth (08/30/1960) through present day. She is not listed in the CA voter registration either. Nor in the Russian citizen archives. (see ancestry.com) In fact, the earliest record available for either her or her husband is the 1987 marriage, followed by the birth of 3 anchor babies, Isaac Yitzhak Taitz, 14 Jul 1989, Benjamin Samuel Taitz,7 Oct 1991, Ronald Michaeladam Taitz, 3 Sep 1993. When she registered Ronald's birth she gave her maiden name as Auerbuch instead of Averbuch. What is she hiding and what is her real name??? How many alias's does she have? Was she a Russian mail order bride? Well, there's no record of Yosef being born here, either, nor any immigration/naturalization record. It's like the Taitz's did not exist before 1987. Perhaps "they" didn't.

Also in 1987, Yosef and 2 men with PHDs opened Daylight Chemical Information Company, (they do business with China!) with Yosef as CEO even though he has no degree listed in his bio. Daylight>About Clearly he was the money behind the business while they had the know-how. Is this how he bought his way into America? Where is all the money coming from?

Orly claims to have her dental degree from Hebrew University, Jerusalem Israel. But she wasn't licensed to practice dentistry until 1989, when she was having babies in California. So when did she go to Israel? Did she buy a fake degree, (that would explain why there are so many malpractice suits against her) or did she really grow up in Israel, not Russia? That would certainly explain her bigotry towards Muslims, but she is not listed with the alumni at HUJI. Russian Jews were allowed to emigrate to Israel, but that blows her claim of "escaping." Hmm! What is the truth? This woman's stories just don't add up!

Who are these people who live with her? Garciacleek, Dawn (Age 49) Averbuch, Aaron, Moradkhani, Joura G (Age 71) Cleek, Dennis J (Age 48),Moradkhani, Jaura Gnnnora (Age 37) Moradkhani, Joel A (Age 37) They have foreign names! MelissaData.com | People Summary None of them have a "history" either, outside of being listed as living at her address. Illegal domestic workers? The Israeli equivalent of a Jihad cell? Are they planning a terrorist act involving Yosef's access to dangerous chemicals? Enquiring minds want to know!

Her "law degree" comes from an unaccredited online correspondence school, (Howard Taft) State Bar of CA :: Orly Taitz and rumor has it, she paid someone to take the Bar exam in her name. Taft doesn't even require an LSAT score for admission; it's open to anyone with the cash. Why doesn't Orly show her LSAT score and college transcripts? They must be really bad if she couldn't get into an accredited school. Why is her spelling and grammar so bad if she's been in the USA for 20+ years and has 2 degrees? Where did she and Yosef get all the money to come to America, buy college degrees, several businesses and much expensive property? (see OC recorder for huge list of deeds in their names) They show up suddenly in America with no paper trail, right around the time when the Soviet Union was starting to unravel. Could they be leaders in the Communist Party, assuming new names and fleeing before the fall? This lack of records is very suspicious and disturbing. We need to see their birth certificates and immigration and naturalization papers. They could be illegal alien Communists on a mission to destroy America. Notice how gleefully she announced on her website that she was able to get some states to declare sovereignty, and said she hoped for another civil war.

Where is all that illegal donation money going? Well, she just paid the second half of her property taxes ($14,683.98 on the $29,367.96 total bill for 2008) on her 3 mllion dollar home in Laguna Niguel, even though taxes aren't due until April 10. County Of Orange - Treasurer-Tax Collector's Office See the whitepages WhitePages.com - Online Directory Assistance and zillow Bird's Eye View of 31912 Monarch Crst, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 - Zillow for the public record of her mcmansion, although zillow lists the value lower than the county tax collector shows. Does she need your donations because her mortgage is upside down, or to settle all those malpractic lawsuits?

Speaking of taxes, according to the Orange County Recorders office online, they are TAX CHEATS. The California Franchise Tax Board filed a tax lien on them, which was recently settled. Grantor / Grantee Search - Index Page:

So there you have it,Trugritt, your hero gal is looks an illegal alien Communist tax cheat gypsy con artist. Unless you produce the birth certificate, immigration and naturalization papers, LSAT score, school records and transcripts, charitable foundation license for "Defend Our Freedoms Foundation" and billing records for all her Obama lawsuits you have no business posting any so-called "news" about this woman and her looney adventures, which is just your ploy to get people to click your links to her website so she can proclaim increased viewership.

See how easy it is to start a conspiracy and cast doubt on a person?
And this is done with true facts from online public records, whereas the Obama conspiracy has nothing to back it up, just rumors that grow as they get passed from nutcase to nutcase.

Oh, when you ask for her papers, ask if her three sons are natural born citizens.
Wherever you are, Hi Horse, hope you find this and check it out!!

Old 02-20-2009, 10:50 AM

Default nikeldude

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
Jesus hcgCali... I mean you made your point... you don't have to go for the jugular. That was probably the most epic pwn I've ever seen a noob endure. And I've pwned some noobs in my day. Yeah Truegritt your trolling days are over, theres no comeback from this.
Thoroughness is an absolute necessity in the "legal" world............and, well, Orly's credibility, or lack thereof, needed to be exposed. She is holding herself out to be some sort of super-woman superstar ATTORNEY. Not true. All that info even made Truegritt rethink the situation!

BRAVO for good research on the part of hgcCali! Wish I could have done such a thorough search of public records!

Old 02-20-2009, 11:06 AM

Default Tg

I know you are a reasonable person. And I have no doubt that all the information provided by hcgCali was surprising. I knew that woman had some "issues" just intuitively and from working in courts myself so many years. Cali seems to have done an amazing job of searching PUBLIC RECORDS and discovering a lot of information about Taitz which should certainly give one cause for pause! Great internet investigative work by Cali.

TG, please read that info very carefully. I am certain you are a smart person and can recognize the problem with Ms. Taitz's integrity and credibility, given the information which can be found just in the Public Records. Especially if she is being investigated by the California Bar. State Bar Associations don't take "investigating" a member lightly!! There has to be substantial information regarding complaints before they will take up an investigation.

As for Brockovich, she is an investigator. And a very, very impressive one. However, remember, she did not have a web site up asking for donations to help her investigate her cases!! Having a bar card is an entirely different story. Investigators can do things in an investigations that lawyers cannot do. Investigators can actually testify in a case, whereas lawyers CANNOT testify for their clients if they happen to find information helpful to their case yet there was no one else to corroborate that information.

I certainly don't think you're trolling. I think many thousands of people have been deceived by this woman, and Alan Keys, and Philip Berg, and the person largely behind this "movement".......ANDY MARTIN. Martin has a law degree but was not allowed to take the bar exam in his state because of "psychological" problems! So today he is a radio host in Chicago, and is WELL KNOWN for getting grass roots efforts going on political issues similar to things like Philip Berg filing a lawsuit accusing the Bush Administration of collapsing the WTC on 9/11!

My questioning the credential and credibility and motives of Taitz is not to make me feel good. It's just my training and my gut which tells me not to necessarily trust someone because of "credentials" they throw out. It's necessary to do some research when looking to hire a lawyer. Not all "lawyers" are created equal, and if I had a choice between Taitz and James Baker, I'd take "ole Baker" every time. Or maybe Roy Black. I certainly wouldn't hire a lawyer who specializes in DUIs to represent me in a medical malpractice case. I would always check out the Bar Association to determine if complaints had been filed against an attorney before I would hire him/her or donate one penny to any cause they were advocating. And if she/he advertised as being a dentist, I'd check the background on his/her dentistry work before I'd hire that person to "pull a tooth" or to file a lawsuit.

Last edited by Austin13; 02-20-2009 at 11:14 AM..

Old 02-20-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
OMG! WHAT GREAT RESEARCH!!! I'm totally impressed. Absolutely amazing! THANK YOU. It is far past time someone exposed this woman and the many possible motives she may have for doing these things!

THANK GOD if the California Bar is investigating her. And she go her "law degree" from a "law school" which is not accredited! Geeeezzzz. I'm surprised the California Bar would even let her sit for the exam and give her a bar card!! I was under the impression that most states require graduation from an ABA accredited law school in order to sit for the bar exam much less give you a bar card if you managed to pass it!

What a scam she appears to be running!!!
Now Austin, if you had posted to me like that, we may not have argued as long as we did.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:43 AM

Default Tg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Now Austin, if you had posted to me like that, we may not have argued as long as we did.
I'm not even in the ballpark in terms of research ability as Cali. If I could have found it, believe me I would have.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
It was a very good post and I apologized and gave Cali a rep for it but, It has not changed my mind on Obama nor will it even slow me down. Whenever I find new information about Obama's eligibility, it will get posted.

Taitz obviously has some problems but her pursuit of Obama's eligibility is news and in my mind legitimate news. I may go down like Dan Rather, but I will go down believing Obama is not eligible unless someone can prove to me without doubt that he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies