Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 07:35 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I'm not beating myself up by reading...does that happen to you??????

YOU seem to be beating your head on a rock with your silly hope that Obama is not eligible.....maybe you just enjoy disparaging remarks(??)

YOU just don't want to hear any opposition....and you sure are in the wrong place if that's what you want!
There is a mighty difference between reading opposition and just plain hate and vitriol.

Again...if this does not interest you why are you here? It's a non-issue according to your vote so why are you making an issue out of it.

I enjoy adult debate.

Old 02-21-2009, 07:43 AM

542 posts, read 1,524,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I enjoy adult debate.
It seems as though you also enjoy paranoid fear mongering too. Just accept the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is your president. I know he doesn't happen to be white like all of our former presidents, but his color is only skin deep and we are all identical on the inside. You should let your fear and hatred go, you will be a much happier person.

Mike

Old 02-21-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNC29 View Post
It seems as though you also enjoy paranoid fear mongering too. Just accept the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is your president. I know he doesn't happen to be white like all of our former presidents, but his color is only skin deep and we are all identical on the inside. You should let your fear and hatred go, you will be a much happier person.

Mike
Well mike, I have to say that you are one of the very, very few - I can only remember one other - who have posted in one of my threads to bring up color. That indicates to me that it is your problem and not that of the vast majority of the posters here.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:35 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Democrats wouldn't care if Barack were born on Pluto. He is their President, and everyone else get out of their way.
If President Obama is not your President, then you are welcome to leave. We'd all appreciate it.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:41 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
Well mike, I have to say that you are one of the very, very few - I can only remember one other - who have posted in one of my threads to bring up color. That indicates to me that it is your problem and not that of the vast majority of the posters here.
I think that what Mike said was true. We're all scratching our heads wondering "What could drive such insane behavior? What could make someone focus so intently on such a losing issue? What's different about this President than any other President? I wonder what it could be?"

Well, TG - what is it? Why are the conspiracy theorists focused so intently on this President's birth certificate when that's never been an issue for any other President? Why didn't they demand to see Bush's BC?

Just what is different about this President?

Face it, Mike's interpretation seems pretty damn logical in the face of this idiocy.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
I think that what Mike said was true. We're all scratching our heads wondering "What could drive such insane behavior? What could make someone focus so intently on such a losing issue? What's different about this President than any other President? I wonder what it could be?"

Well, TG - what is it? Why are the conspiracy theorists focused so intently on this President's birth certificate when that's never been an issue for any other President? Why didn't they demand to see Bush's BC?

Just what is different about this President?

Face it, Mike's interpretation seems pretty damn logical in the face of this idiocy.
If I remember correctly, you were the other one.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:45 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
I think that its a bit late to care about that possible detail now. At any rate I would rather just about anyone over Joe Biden so I think we can afford to give Obama some time to earn or lose our trust.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:46 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
There is a mighty difference between reading opposition and just plain hate and vitriol.

Again...if this does not interest you why are you here? It's a non-issue according to your vote so why are you making an issue out of it.

I enjoy adult debate.
OOoops ! Sorry, I thought this ""Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit " was the title of YOUR OP....

So you didn't want opposing views ...then why a poll????

Children only want to hear total ageement.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:57 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
Quote:
If President Obama is not your President, then you are welcome to leave. We'd all appreciate it.

Well, if I were to leave America, I'd probably move to Idaho.

Remember ... you said you'd appreciate it.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:01 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Stay tuned ... in his next poll, TRUEGRITT will gauge public belief in the Tooth Fairy.
Oh, jeez. Not another gay dentistry thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies