Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 04:06 PM

877 posts, read 2,761,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
There were suppose to be 100 hmmmmm and the followup isn't even there claiming success. Almost as much of a dud as the demonstration on the steps of the Supreme Court by the Obama isn't a citizen crowd. Wasn't that one about 8 people?
That was too funny. On this stormy day in the Northeast I needed a chuckle. Thanks.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:09 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,564,836 times
Default Barack Obama Birth Certificate Thread

You birth certificate crybabies are fools.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:09 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,557,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker2012 View Post
There are serious concerns about Mr. Obama’s identity and financial dealings. I have obtained a list of some 100 addresses under the name of Barack Obama (and similar spellings). These addresses are attached to different social security numbers. As you know the first three digits in a social security number signify the state. Those were issued all over the country. One of his social security numbers, that was used while he was a law student at Harvard and attached to his address in Sommervile MA, was issued in Ct and attached to a holder of this social security number , that is 118 years old. Clearly no human being can legally have dozens of different social security numbers and Soetoro/Obama is not a 118 years old. I believe there is evidence of massive fraud and massive financial fraud. I believe those units of Name/ss number/ addresses were used to fraction large campaign contributions and other transactions. There is evidence of campaign contributions coming from countries like Libya, Uganda, Palestinian authority and Saudi Arabia. Mr. Obama’s grandmother, Ms. Madelyn Dunham worked as a volunteer in probate department of the Oahu Circuit court and had access to the Social security numbers of the deceased individuals, which might explain the findings. Mr. Obama’s mother Ann Dunham, according to databases had numerous aliases and at least two social security numbers.

The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) (Feb. 24, 2009)
Thanks for posting this and you never know what will happen in the future....we all see what happened in the Madoff case and how he was checked and nobody found anything wrong...they "just" over looked that the man had not buy any stocks for his investors in the last 13 years...but what the heck..he was investigated...so let's see what happens with Obama and by the way we don't have to wait so long...JMO...since OBama is digging his own grave....we all see how the economy and the stock market are reacting to Obama and his very bad decisions. Even some Dem. inCongress have stated that they don't agree and more and more will come out and try to get ellected next year and will start to back away from Obama.....after all politics is more ...each man for him self!

Old 03-02-2009, 04:15 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,154,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
There were suppose to be 100 hmmmmm and the followup isn't even there claiming success. Almost as much of a dud as the demonstration on the steps of the Supreme Court by the Obama isn't a citizen crowd. Wasn't that one about 8 people?
I believe 12 turned up....

Old 03-02-2009, 05:14 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,244,119 times
Haven't seen anything about a "tea party" in Denver, a city in a very anti-government state. It was a nice day for a protest here, too. Currently 71 degrees and semi-sunny at 4:14 PM.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:54 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,202,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Haven't seen anything about a "tea party" in Denver, a city in a very anti-government state. It was a nice day for a protest here, too. Currently 71 degrees and semi-sunny at 4:14 PM.
Off topic.......I used to live near Boulder. I certainly miss those beautiful views from the mountains, and the view of the Front Range from Denver and that highway heading northward. And the Rocky Mountain National Park!

Old 03-02-2009, 06:10 PM

504 posts, read 899,620 times
The man carry's two different names for Christs Sake, and who knows what other names he has? Common folks Wake Up he is a DUAL Citizen! Which makes it illegal to be a president of the usa. The U.S.A has been over run by secret society's, To much behind the scene shi# going on.
They are raping us with these bailouts and no one in the house is doing cra# about it, no one...
Well I hope you still have a job tomorow.
May our God help us all!

Old 03-02-2009, 10:18 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,534,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker2012 View Post
The man carry's two different names for Christs Sake, and who knows what other names he has? Common folks Wake Up he is a DUAL Citizen! Which makes it illegal to be a president of the usa. The U.S.A has been over run by secret society's, To much behind the scene shi# going on.
They are raping us with these bailouts and no one in the house is doing cra# about it, no one...
Well I hope you still have a job tomorow.
May our God help us all!

You, sir, are a comedic genius. Simply hilarious.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:22 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,342,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
You, sir, are a comedic genius. Simply hilarious.
What is sad, I think he actually believes this.

I guess its desperation over just how bad the Republicans screwed up and not only has a Democrat been elected but a black man who is more intelligent then 90% of the Republicans in Washington.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:43 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,534,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
What is sad, I think he actually believes this.

I guess its desperation over just how bad the Republicans screwed up and not only has a Democrat been elected but a black man who is more intelligent then 90% of the Republicans in Washington.
You nailed it. Lots of this hating on Obama is the realization that a black man is so far superior to the vast majority of the white conservative entitled class that it rankles them into hysteria and insanity. Just listen to the unhinged rants and ravings of convicted drug user Rush Limbaugh, for example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies