Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 09:32 PM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I'll try to sum it up this way. I am with you about not trusting a politician or a lawyer, heck, I am not sure I trust the SCOTUS but, I am willing to if, they look at this case and come to a decision one way or another.

Did you know there are 3 copies of his birth certificate on the web? There is the one without a visible seal and a blacked out certificate number, one with a visible seal and a visible certificate number and another one with a different border from the first two, so which one is the real one you talk about as being 100% legit?

All of that is completely and logically explained by people who have seen and held the actual birth certificate, not some blogger who is basing his opinion on a computer scan.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

I know that probably believe they are in some kind of conspiracy too, but IMHO, they are far more credible than any source you have provided.

It was nice chatting with you, but it is obvious that you will not change your mind, nor will I change mine. Unless there is some new development, I am done with this particular discussion.

Good luck!

ETA: I can't find the certificate you claim has a different border anywhere. Can you please post a link? (Hopefully not one to a blog that only claims such, but a real, credible source.) TIA.

Last edited by raindrop101; 03-20-2009 at 09:42 PM..

Old 03-20-2009, 10:33 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
I'll try to sum it up this way. I am with you about not trusting a politician or a lawyer, heck, I am not sure I trust the SCOTUS but, I am willing to if, they look at this case and come to a decision one way or another.

Did you know there are 3 copies of his birth certificate on the web? There is the one without a visible seal and a blacked out certificate number, one with a visible seal and a visible certificate number and another one with a different border from the first two, so which one is the real one you talk about as being 100% legit?

"All of them list his fathers race as African but Up until 1968, the standard term for all Africans was "negroe". This fit with the absolute secular scientific teaching of the day which notes the world has 3 races in Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid.

It was not until the Black Revolution when negroe or negro became a foul description in the late 1960's and then "black" was demanded by this group to describe them.

It was not until the late 1970's when political correctness came into vogue that it ushered in by the 1980's the term "African" to describe all blacks.

Whoever forged this birth certificate was not utilizing the 1960's terminology which a black person would be listed as. They fell instead into a warped year 2000 politically correct description of "African".

Whoever forged the Barack Obama birth certificate got caught in Mr. Obama's own political correctness.

In 1961 America, blacks were negroes and not Africans no matter if they came from Africa or not.

If one cares to examine the Negroe Leagues in baseball where blacks were to "pass" as Cubans to the United Negroe College Fund to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, there was no African at all in any terminology.
One was negroe on legal documents and "colored" in common usage.

No pixels in this. No questioning borders and no questions about the researcher's expertise as negroe is American history and scientific fact just like whoever forged the Obama birth certificate got caught in political correctness in not being able to use a term they were trained to avoid.

That is a fact. This birth certificate is a fake."
This "Negro" issue is bogus. People can fill out a BC however they want, call themselves whatever race they want. It's self-reported. Perhaps Mr. Obama, Sr. wanted it to be filled out that way. He was, after all, African, not an American.

Old 03-20-2009, 10:56 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Hey the Orly/Justice Roberts question/answer(?) video has been posted on youtube, the pertinent part of it anyway. Anybody who doesn't think Orly Taitz isn't batpoop crazy after watching this must be just as batpoop crazy as she is....3 minutes and 25 seconds in length.

YouTube - Orly Taitz, DDS, Esq. asks Chief Justice John Roberts a "birther" question

Old 03-20-2009, 11:08 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Austin you have it all wrong, I mean all wrong. I do not hope that Obama gets thrown out, I just want to know for sure that he is eligible. I think for me, and millions of others, to know for sure, a court will have to look at the case and not just dismiss due to lack of standing. I have to tell you that that phrase (lack of standing) angers me. I am a citizen just like all of those involved in bringing the suits to the SCOTUS. If a citizen does not have standing who the heck does. Maybe the active duty soldiers will.

I understand how you feel about Orly, and I respect that, but I see her in a different light as you. A woman who immigrated to this country and has managed to do a lot with her life here. More than a lot of natural born citizens have. I think she has this countries best interest at heart and is working to that end. She is a lawyer and has passed the California bar. She is a dentist and may be other things. You see that as a liability and I see it as an amazing feat and an asset. Time will tell if she is wrong or right. No one involved has been forced to do so, to my knowledge they are all joining of their own free will. If she is a charlatan, she will be found out like Madoff.
Tg, I may be wrong however I do think that "legal standing" is not as simply as you all think it is, and that's why I think you'd do so well to go to law school, and try to understand the legal meaning of "standing." The very first federal judge to deal with this b/c issue, filed by Philip Berg, explained very carefully in his ruling what LEGAL STANDING means. Go back and read that rule.

As for Orly, I'm just simply not impressed that she came here from Russia, as she says and figured out how to get a license to practice dentistry or that she got herself an online law degree. My understanding is that she has medical malpractice lawsuits against her and that the California Bar is investigating her. When she "journals" on her web page, the information she posts there is contradicted by credible journalists.

Tg, sometimes it is wise to be a bit cynical, especially when someone is raising money for a foundation, REFUSES TO GIVE A FULL FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, continues to filing lawsuit after lawsuit, even standing at the end of a line for a book signing to corner a USSC Justice (you know it's "against the rules" for an attorney who has a case before a court to talk to the Judge or Justice ABOUT THAT CASE OUTSIDE THE PRESENCE OF THE ATTORNEY REPRESENTING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CASE, then CONFRONTING Chief Justice Roberts and asking him about a case which that attorney SAYS she wants to be reviewed by the USSC!!!

Why on god's green earth is this woman cornering every USSC Justice she can and tries to talk to them about HER case, if she ever believed for one second the case would make it to the USSC. She is putting those Justices in a position where they would have to recuse themselves.

TG, has Orly Taitz EVER, EVER GIVEN A FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING OF HOW MUCH MONEY SHE HAS RECEIVED VIA DONATION, GIVEN AN ACCOUNTING OF HOW MUCH MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT AND ON WHAT SPECIFICALLY THE MONEY WAS SPENT??

When Dr. Orly Taitz "Esquire" is honest enough to come forward with that information, it might lend some credibility to her CAUSE. Key word, MIGHT.

Old 03-21-2009, 05:04 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,146,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Hey the Orly/Justice Roberts question/answer(?) video has been posted on youtube, the pertinent part of it anyway. Anybody who doesn't think Orly Taitz isn't batpoop crazy after watching this must be just as batpoop crazy as she is....3 minutes and 25 seconds in length.

YouTube - Orly Taitz, DDS, Esq. asks Chief Justice John Roberts a "birther" question
Wow! What an idiot. She did exactly what she was told not to do by the moderator. He specifically said that no questions could be asked about cases that are or might be pending with the Supreme Court!

Old 03-21-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
Wow! What an idiot. She did exactly what she was told not to do by the moderator. He specifically said that no questions could be asked about cases that are or might be pending with the Supreme Court!
Yeah and she was stupid enough to post that video on her blog for her simpleton minions to see, hopefully some of them will see what a true dufus she is and stop supporting her.

DEFENDOURFREEDOMS.US: Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. Submitting Question to Chief Justice Roberts at University of Idaho

Oh and check out her follow up, this nutcase has no idea what law is.

http://defendourfreedoms.us/2009/03/20/follow-up.aspx

Old 03-21-2009, 08:54 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times
Taitz to FBI: Investigate 'tampering' at Supremes
She said she mentioned her case and those brought by Cort Wrotnowski, Philip Berg and Leo Donofrio.
"In the presence of several attorneys, law students and Secret Service agents Justice Scalia kept saying that he didn't know anything … even though all of the plaintiffs have received notification that all of those cases were reviewed by all nine justices," she said.
Taitz said she's also concerned that the Supreme Court docket was somehow modified.
"Did somebody from outside break and enter into the computer system of the Supreme Court or was it done by one of the overzealous employees who wanted to keep Obama in the White House?" she asked.
"I demand to see the printout of entries of both internal docket seen by justices and the external docket seen by the public to verify if those were identical at all times, particularly between January 20th and January 23rd," she said.
She also raised the possibility that justices' signatures may have been "stamped" on documentation.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:02 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times
Supremes read Kansas blog?
Focused on page dealing with claims of ineligibility

A Kansas blogger who identifies herself as msplaceddemocrat.com and writes on a wide range of topics recently was surprised to find through her monitoring software that someone from the U.S. Supreme Court
was reading her site, which routinely gets several hundred visits per day.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:15 AM

Blaugs blaugs blaugs, thanks for pointing out how batpoop crazy Taitz really is TG, glad you finally agree with us saner ones.....ROFLMAO!

Old 03-21-2009, 09:24 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
This is very simple...Obama will not let the requested records be seen. To me that screams he has something to hide. If he had nothing to hide this would not be a problem.
Tg, has Orly Taitz made all her personal documents public? Her birth certificatate. Also ALL immigration papers?

There has been a question about when she really came to the U.S......I read a post that there is no evidence of the woman's existence in the U.S. until her marriage to her husband (also from Russia?) in Las Vegas in the mid-1980s. I can guess from looking at Taitz that she was not born in the mid-1980s. So WHERE ARE HER PERSONAL RECORDS, her birth certificate, how she managed to come to the U.S., her work history after she arrived in the U.S. and why there is no record of her prior to that marriage in Las Vegas??

If you have all that information and can provide that for me, I'd be delighted. If SHE insists that Obama provide private personal records, then she would be more credible if SHE would do the same, and do it first to prove that SHE has nothing to hide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies