Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 12:13 PM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
You could not have proved he is eligible according to the constitution because it states that the POTUS must be a NBC, the definition of NBC has not been clearly defined and Obama has not allowed his original BC to be seen.

I think President Obama hid his BC intentionally to keep all the screwballs busy investigating it and filing lawsuits while he pulls America out of the ditch that Bush/Cheney left it in.

Get a SCOTUS ruling on what a NBC is and get back to us with facts if you want anyone to believe you.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:14 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Hahaha - they can't even spell his name correctly. They certainly must be talking about someone else or have absolutely no factual basis.

But, if someone posts it on a forum with absolutely no supporting evidence it MUST be true. I can't believe you waste your time and energy on this non-issue.

They found a birth announcement for him in Hawaii!!!

At some point you have to let your pride go and say, "Okay. We were wrong on this issue. Unlike George W. Bush (for whom 2 elections were rigged and stolen), Barack Obama is a legitimate president. God bless America! The system works."

I'm sure that common law jury meeting in the Southern strip mall will be very unbias. No agenda there.... Thank God we have institutions.
Birth Announcement A Forgery (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/03/barack-hussein-birth-announcement-forgery-the-fraud-goes-on.html - broken link)

Old 03-28-2009, 12:16 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Birth Announcement A Forgery (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/03/barack-hussein-birth-announcement-forgery-the-fraud-goes-on.html - broken link)
Get real and grow up.....

From the page: "This needs peer review - let's get some digital forensic examination analysis."

You mean to say the author of that article is not a forensic scientist? Who'd have known lol....

Old 03-28-2009, 12:44 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,975 times
Quote:
Then why continue to torture yourself by reading and replying to them? All you and several others do is complain about these posts. if you don't like them, find something that makes you happy.

Maybe you should start a thread showing why Obama is eligible, then I can go to it and complain that it is nothing but, bizarre, nutcase, tinfoil hat, discredited, wingnut, leftwing, extremist, conspiracy, lunatic, lies, paranoid hemorrhoids (this is a new one) over and over and over and over and over.
Don't suppose it ever occurrred to anyone that maybe sane people just don't want to let all this "FREE ADVERTISEMENT" for Orly Taitz roll along on this forum without any opposition.

Even when no one responds for awhile, "someone" in Orly's little organization always has a new LINK to bump it up and keep the thread on the first page.

Besides, it's not torture to read this ridiculous stuff. It's a hoot sometimes! Such devotion to a lost cause is quite curious.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:47 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,700,997 times
Quote:

AAAAhahhahahahahahahahaha. This just keeps getting funnier.

So, now we're citing "The Globe" as a source? How did that two headed alligator child turn out, anyway? They're preying on fear and gullibility. That's what tabloids are designed to do.

Then again any website with this grammatically incorrect bigotry written across the top must be legitimate:

"Get your heads out of the sand and fight the Great Fight. The Jew may be the canary in the coal mine, but you my friends will be next."

When I first came to this thread I thought I might find some compelling evidence for this birth certificate claim. There is none. You need a new hobby and to be more aware of the difference between internet propaganda and actual facts.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:52 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
Quote:
The first Common Law, Citizens Grand Jury will convene today, March 28, 2009, at 1:00pm EST at 165 Burke St Stockbridge, Ga
Oh, cool, it's at a "let me help you get big bucks for your fake auto injury" chiropractic office. Chiropractor Stockbridge GA 30281, Humber Chiropractic of Henry County, Dr. Durie Humber (http://www.atlasinjurychiropracticcenter.com/Location.aspx - broken link)

Get your wingnuts adjusted while you plot to overthrow the country.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:54 PM

http://images.craigslist.org/3k33m33o8ZZZZZZZZZ93p55c16cc0b1431fd1.jpg (broken link)

Old 03-28-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Hahaha - they can't even spell his name correctly. They certainly must be talking about someone else or have absolutely no factual basis.

But, if someone posts it on a forum with absolutely no supporting evidence it MUST be true. I can't believe you waste your time and energy on this non-issue.

They found a birth announcement for him in Hawaii!!!

At some point you have to let your pride go and say, "Okay. We were wrong on this issue. Unlike George W. Bush (for whom 2 elections were rigged and stolen), Barack Obama is a legitimate president. God bless America! The system works."

I'm sure that common law jury meeting in the Southern strip mall will be very unbias. No agenda there.... Thank God we have institutions.
All of these web sites have a great big DONATE button........Orly Taitz and the others are making money on this fiasco.......IMO, that's one major reason WHY it just keeps going on and on and on.

M-O-N-E-Y.....along with rage from the lunatic fringe that a black man was elected President.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Oh, cool, it's at a "let me help you get big bucks for your fake auto injury" chiropractic office. Chiropractor Stockbridge GA 30281, Humber Chiropractic of Henry County, Dr. Durie Humber (http://www.atlasinjurychiropracticcenter.com/Location.aspx - broken link)

Get your wingnuts adjusted while you plot to overthrow the country.
Why didn't you mention the other 5 businesses in the building?

Atlas Chiropractic
Bryant Risk Management
CAS Computers Inc
Market Street Mortgage‎ Place closed
Underdue Social Services

I also noticed that you made a charge against Humber Chiropractic without any evidence to back it up.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:

Ohhhhhhh, another "Atlas Shruggs" so-called expert analysis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies