Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 06:36 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I did, sad so sad.
It is sad that Obama has usurped his way into the POTUS. So sad...

Old 04-30-2009, 06:37 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
What pisses me off, is that with 300 million Americans living here, we had to outsource to find someone reasonably acceptable.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:42 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
No further right than you are left. IMHO
Yes and your opinion is all it is, I consider myself central.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:22 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
It is sad that Obama has usurped his way into the POTUS. So sad...

You or your few crew have YET to show anything to refute this Presidents heritage as a NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN. All i have seen time and time again is "WHY can't we see the BC". Name one President or anyone from Washington DC that has allowed any of you people to review their BC. Not a copy on the internet, but allowed you to review the ORIGINAL BC. I'll wait.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:10 AM

Quote:
You or your few crew have YET to show anything to refute this Presidents heritage as a NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN. All i have seen time and time again is "WHY can't we see the BC". Name one President or anyone from Washington DC that has allowed any of you people to review their BC. Not a copy on the internet, but allowed you to review the ORIGINAL BC. I'll wait.

still waiting....

Old 05-01-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
still waiting....
It is not my job to educate the ignorant. Read through this and the other threads on the topic, take off your blinders, and you will find all the evidence anyone would need. He has been indicted by a CGJ, that means they found enough evidence to charge him with the offense of usurper.

You may want to take note of a suit that has not been dismissed, but is going forward. Obama's team of lawyers keep asking for extensions instead of dismissals. A trial can only be delayed so long, so sooner or later this will be tried.

And then there is this suit where the LAW was clearly broken. Surely you are a law abiding citizen, aren't you?

But then again you would know all of this if you did not wish to remain ignorant of the matter.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
It is not my job to educate the ignorant. Read through this and the other threads on the topic, take off your blinders, and you will find all the evidence anyone would need. He has been indicted by a CGJ, that means they found enough evidence to charge him with the offense of usurper.

You may want to take note of a suit that has not been dismissed, but is going forward. Obama's team of lawyers keep asking for extensions instead of dismissals. A trial can only be delayed so long, so sooner or later this will be tried.

And then there is this suit where the LAW was clearly broken. Surely you are a law abiding citizen, aren't you?

But then again you would know all of this if you did not wish to remain ignorant of the matter.

If your calling me or anyone else ignorant that would be a personal attack which I believe is against CD rules.

But to the rest of your rant, you seem to believe that it is YOUR job to review the original copy of ANYONE"S BC. The entire spectical is HILARIOUS at best and pathetic. If EVER in this lifetime the SUPREME court picks up this case, i will take it serious. Until then, this made up court created by digruntle people is a waste of cyber space as well as any hour in a day.

I've read through the pages the BS comments, the so called evidence that has been shot down time and time again by courts that work for ALL AMERICANS and not these so called committees that have their own agenda's and again I SAY....SHOW ME ONE PERSON INCLUDING YOUR SELF, WHERE YOU'VE REQUESTED TO HOLD IN YOUR HAND THE ORIGINAL COPY OF A POLITICIAN'S BC. Again i will wait for the response...But please send the response without the PERSONAL ATTACK WHICH AGAIN IS AGAINST CD RULES.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:06 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
A Constitutional Scholar, Gerald Donaldson will explain: How to enforce a people's Grand Jury Indictment on blog talk radio tonight. I know a lot of you are wondering about this, and I found this show covering 'how to enforce these indictments'.

The show starts at 8:00PM central but, it will be archived if you cannot listen live.
Soooo TG how will the "Indictment" be enforced?

Old 05-01-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
If your calling me or anyone else ignorant that would be a personal attack which I believe is against CD rules.

But to the rest of your rant, you seem to believe that it is YOUR job to review the original copy of ANYONE"S BC. The entire spectical is HILARIOUS at best and pathetic. If EVER in this lifetime the SUPREME court picks up this case, i will take it serious. Until then, this made up court created by digruntle people is a waste of cyber space as well as any hour in a day.

I've read through the pages the BS comments, the so called evidence that has been shot down time and time again by courts that work for ALL AMERICANS and not these so called committees that have their own agenda's and again I SAY....SHOW ME ONE PERSON INCLUDING YOUR SELF, WHERE YOU'VE REQUESTED TO HOLD IN YOUR HAND THE ORIGINAL COPY OF A POLITICIAN'S BC. Again i will wait for the response...But please send the response without the PERSONAL ATTACK WHICH AGAIN IS AGAINST CD RULES.
You make no sense whatsoever...look up ignorant...it describes anyone who is not educated on any particular subject, and you are not educated on this subject. All you want to do is ask uninformed questions that have nothing to do with anything.

You give yourself away by calling information provided about what is going on with Obama's eligibility, BS. You are not only ignorant, you refuse to educate yourself on a topic where you post regularly, and it is obvious.

Maybe next time you will post something that you actually researched and know about instead of posting on topics that you are ignorant on.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
You make no sense whatsoever...look up ignorant...it describes anyone who is not educated on any particular subject, and you are not educated on this subject. All you want to do is ask uninformed questions that have nothing to do with anything.

You give yourself away by calling information provided about what is going on with Obama's eligibility, BS. You are not only ignorant, you refuse to educate yourself on a topic where you post regularly, and it is obvious.

Maybe next time you will post something that you actually researched and know about instead of posting on topics that you are ignorant on.

Educate myself on bias, no factual and fictitious claims. Maybe thats what you and the so called American Gran Jury choose to do, but not American's that truely believe in the Justice system and not one that is made up of a bunch of disgruntle delusional people. Your links does not provide any factual bases, your link does not provide ANYTHING FROM THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT.

Your links do not provide ANDY LEGAL WRITS FROM ANY OF THE JUSTICES OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT. Your link only provides attempt after attempt to proove your fictional, bias, non-factual claims. And now this so called American Grand Jury have the gaul to indict the President of the UNITED STATES or Anyone for that fact.

You my dear refuse to provide any TRUE documentation, the MSM has not EVEN mentioned this BS. EVERY American Court (you know the real one's) that these types of claims have come before, have SHOT you people down. The SURPREME COURT HAS REFUSED TO HEAR THESE CLAIMS.

YOur so called post a month ago about Justice Roberts reviewing the doc and there was to be sometype of announcement, Well we're still waiting for it and i guess so is Justice Roberts.

NO ONE should ever as you say "EDUCATE" themselves on nonesense. Like i said, if its EVER in this lifetime picked up by a REAL COURT OF THE UNITED STATES like the SUPREME court, i will EDUCATE myself on valid, true, actual evidentuary documentation and sworn testimony, but until then CARRY on with the fictitious claim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies