Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 04:35 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Still, she only had two.
What is your point? Barack Obama, Sr. was not supporting his son. So Mr. and Mrs. Soetoro were. She listed the two kids she had that were part of that family. We know Soetoro wasn't Barack's birth father. There is no indication that he was adopted by Soetoro, just being supported by the parents. In all of this, there is no indication that Soetoro adopted Obama. None. No Indonesian adoption papers, no amended BC, nothing.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:45 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What is your point? Barack Obama, Sr. was not supporting his son. So Mr. and Mrs. Soetoro were. She listed the two kids she had that were part of that family. We know Soetoro wasn't Barack's birth father. There is no indication that he was adopted by Soetoro, just being supported by the parents. In all of this, there is no indication that Soetoro adopted Obama. None. No Indonesian adoption papers, no amended BC, nothing.
An adoption doesn't matter anyway. The only thing these conspiracists need to prove their theory is a birth certificate from Kenya. True's claim that all his life he's had to provide them just supports the truth of Obama's natural-born status. What does he think, that Obama didn't have to prove citizenship when he got student loans, when he got a drivers license, when he did his draft registration? No, he knows Obama always did so. So it's a moot argument. The ONLY thing the conspiracists need is a birth certificate from Kenya. It's the only thing that will give them any credibility.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:49 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Your issue isn't with the Hawaiian birth certificate. It isn't with any college records. If another Hawaiian birth certificate is produced, you'll only say that it is fraudulent as well. You have only one avenue open to you. That is Kenya.
Please do not presume you know what I will or will not do about anything! You are getting into an area that is bordering on disparaging and I will not continue this debate if that is the way it is going to go. I have not done anything like that to you. I have clearly stated under what circumstances I would be satisfied, so stop trying to change my answer and read what I have stated.

Again and for the last time, if you all are so sure that Obama is legit then tell him to let these records be seen and put an end to it. If he is in fack eligible then all they can do is help him. There can only be ONE REASON he does not and that is that he is hiding something.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
An adoption doesn't matter anyway. The only thing these conspiracists need to prove their theory is a birth certificate from Kenya. True's claim that all his life he's had to provide them just supports the truth of Obama's natural-born status. What does he think, that Obama didn't have to prove citizenship when he got student loans, when he got a drivers license, when he did his draft registration? No, he knows Obama always did so. So it's a moot argument. The ONLY thing the conspiracists need is a birth certificate from Kenya. It's the only thing that will give them any credibility.
I am now done with you, there is and never was any reason to use disparaging remarks. I have not done it to you so we are done.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:54 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
It's proper for the divorce papers to list all the children of both parties. If Lolo had another child living with them, the papers would have said "3 children."

Funny how truegritt links to a site where the court papers posted have 5 pages missing. Guess why? One of those missing 5 pages states, "Mother and child are U. S. Citizens. Father is Indonesian citizen." Lolo agreed to that statement. Now, if Stanley and Maya didn't become Indonesian citizens, and Maya is Lolo's biological child, how could you possibly come to the conclusion that she would allow her son Barack, who was not Lolo's son and was sent home to the U.S. after only a few years in Indonesia, to become an Indonesian citizen? Didn't happen. Furthermore, if Stanley and her children had become Indonesian citizens, the US court would have no jurisdiction to grant the divorce and custody. She or Lolo would have obtained the divorce in Indonesia.

You have neither proof nor logic on your side. (plainsradio posted the 5 missing pages)

Old 02-13-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
It's proper for the divorce papers to list all the children of both parties.

Funny how truegritt links to a site where the court papers posted have 5 pages missing. Guess why? One of those missing 5 pages states, "Mother and child are U. S. Citizens. Father is Indonesian citizen." Lolo agreed to that statement. Now, if Stanley and Maya didn't become Indonesian citizens, and Maya is Lolo's biological child, how could you possibly come to the conclusion that she would allow her son Barack, who was not Lolo's son and was sent home to the U.S. after only a few years in Indonesia, to become an Indonesian citizen? Didn't happen. Furthermore, if Stanley and her children had become Indonesian citizens, the US court would have no jurisdiction to grant the divorce and custody. She or Lolo would have obtained the divorce in Indonesia.

You have neither proof nor logic on your side. (plainsradio posted the 5 missing pages)
I posted the first thing I found and was not intentionally trying to hide anything. You are also making assumptions that you do not know to be fact. I will admit to the same thing but, I allow for the possibility that it might be and until someone proves to me and a whole lot of other people that he is legit, I will not believe he is.

I have read that the only way to attend school in Indonesia was by being an Indonesian citizen and I have not read anything that contradicts that. His Indonesian school records state that he is an Indonesian citizen and that his religion is Islam. The AP verified the authenticity of the document, here is a link.

And again I ask you, why doesn't Obama allow the requested records to be seen? If he is legit they can only HELP HIM!

Old 02-13-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
The Clintons did indeed spend a lot of time trying to dig up dirt on Obama and all of Hillary's potential rivals in the primaries. If there were anything to this, it would have come out long ago.
So...you are saying that the Clintons could see all of the requested information but no one else is able to? Perhaps you can explain how they managed to do that.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
His Indonesian school records, I have posted more on this in another thread.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
The only person who would care about what a 19-year-old young black man decided to call himself would be a person who is:

1) insane

and/or

2) racist

OMG. Bizarro-world.
This kind of post shows what a lot of us are trying to end. I hope those who have made statements to that effect let this person know what they think of his style of posting. I condemn it, it is totally not necessary and adds zero to any discussion.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:19 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
^^^No, I am saying the Clintons did a lot of digging. They did not find anything that would eliminate Barack Obama from running in the primaries. If they had found evidence that he is not a citizen, they would have used it. This stuff is available all over the internet. It's not that hard to find. If there were any merit to it, they would have pounced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies