Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 01:16 AM

1,830 posts, read 5,334,021 times

Advertisements

I purposely ignored this thread today, as it deserves to scroll off with no replys and because truegritt posted the same copy/paste in other threads. But since it's being discussed...

James, here is the actual Motion. http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-co...obamaquash.pdf

WND is lying about what was said in emails between Kreep and Woocher. Woocher did not ask for sanctions or attorney fees and costs, which are rightfully due. The Motion to Quash will be granted for the very reasons I stated back when truegritt first posted the subpoena. Mainly that the subpoena is invalid because Kreep didn't follow the Rules of Procedure and serve Obama notice at least 5 days before serving the school. 10 if service is by mail. It's also improper and premature to attempt discovery when there are 3 challenges to the pleading waiting to be heard. Woocher was kind enough to give Kreep the chance to withdraw the subpoena until such time that it was proper, sparing Kreep the court's wrath for his misusing the discovery process, but Kreep insisted on proceeding. Can't wait to read what the judge says when he grants the Motion to Quash.

You are correct about FERPA. If Obama's attorney hadn't found out about the subpoena, the school would have refused to comply, citing FERPA. Then Kreep would have to get a court order. The judge would never grant one because the school records have nothing to do with the suit against Bowen.

Old 02-14-2009, 02:01 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,132,714 times
Thank you, hcgCali. I have read the information, and I appreciate your sending it.

Old 02-14-2009, 05:06 AM

11,295 posts, read 16,581,855 times
Maybe I missed something.

What is the purpose of asking for his college records?

Old 02-14-2009, 07:45 AM

48,505 posts, read 96,533,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
Does the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act apply here? I taught college at one point, and I could not give or discuss records of my students who were over 18 even with their parents. FERPA limits the amount of disclosure of these records that is legal. I am not arguing. I am curious as to how this works and applies in this situation.
Not if there is a subpeona issued that only applioes to lawyers and doctors.

Old 02-14-2009, 10:10 AM

4,104 posts, read 5,293,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
I heard the President got caught masturbating while peeping through the keyhole of the girls locker room.

what a pervert

True, but this thread is about President Obama, not President Clinton.

Old 02-14-2009, 11:29 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,197,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I am sure there will be a swarm here soon to call names and disparage me for this post, but honestly ... why hide this info if there is nothing there that can hurt him?
I already told you:

Quote:
If I were President, and I had a bunch of dumb-as-rocks wackaloons pestering me about my birth certificate -- I'd let them. Better than having those idiots moving on to the next thing they can think of to try and gum up the works. If I've got to have a couple lawyers on retainer to deal with them, why not let them huff and puff for 8 years on something so totally stupid and without merit that they never accomplish anything except for making themselves look like the crazy numbnuts that they are. It's a perfect solution.

Remember: President Obama is smarter than you.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:56 AM

36,941 posts, read 18,798,709 times
Quote:
The Kenyan Ambassador stated that Obama was born in Kenya and then later recanted because he realized how that might hurt Obama. Why would I believe someone from the Indonesian Embassy?

If Obama would simply allow the requested records to be seen, this would end. Why wont he allow them to be seen? If they can help him, I would think a man with his education would see the benefit of that.
Operative word, "Help".

I don't think President Obama needs this kind of help.

And I doubt that he loses much sleep when he reads posts like these. I know I don't.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:25 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,616,960 times
Quote:
Because he was adopted and his name was changed and apparently so was his citizenship.

If you don't want to believe what you hear then just turn down the volume and look at the school registration where it has Obama listed as Barry Soetoro.

LINK

Here are the divorce records also showing his name as Barry Soetoro.

LINK
That's how my half-brother's name was listed too. On his high school diploma it gives my father's last name. It wasn't legal and did not change his status at all.

I know you want all of this to be true, but it's not. Spend your time how you like, but this crusade will never go anywhere because it's baseless.

BTW, those links are lame. You can't read the supposed document in the first one and the second one does NOT show Barack's name as Barry Soetoro on it, at least not on the first page.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:00 AM

9,327 posts, read 21,947,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
That's how my half-brother's name was listed too. On his high school diploma it gives my father's last name. It wasn't legal and did not change his status at all.

I know you want all of this to be true, but it's not. Spend your time how you like, but this crusade will never go anywhere because it's baseless.

BTW, those links are lame. You can't read the supposed document in the first one and the second one does NOT show Barack's name as Barry Soetoro on it, at least not on the first page.
I agree with you. Threads and posts such as these are helping turn me off CD and I've curtailed my time spent here. I find that people who make inane posts/threads such as these, who do not even read what the links are saying (e.g., nothing indicating he used the name Soetoro) are best put on the "Mental Midget" (aka Ignore) list.. I did. It doesn't work as well when they are quoted, one can still see the blatant stupidity.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:19 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,179,960 times
Default Fifth Representative Joins Suit On Obama's Eligibility

Fifth State Representative has joined our legal action as a plaintiff-Dr. Mike Ritze of Oklahoma

Yesterday evening Dr. Mike Ritze, Oklahoma state representative has announced on Plains Radio to some 250,000 listeners that he will be joining as an additional plaintiff, my upcoming legal action to unseal Obama's vital records and check if he is eligible/legitimate for presidency.
Dr. Ritze is one of the most outstanding members of the Oklahoma legislature and Oklahoma community as a whole. He is a veteran, he served as an army doctor, he worked as a family doctor for 33 years, he is a family man. Dr. Ritze and his wife have four children.
Please thank dr. Ritze His e-mail address is Mike.Ritze@okhouse.gov Please, send Dr. Ritze cards and banners and balloons and flowers. Please, call his office and express your appreciation. Please cal and write Oklahoma State and US Representatives and Senators and other elected officials, such as secretary of state, attorney general, Governor, Lt Governor, us attorneys for the district of Oklahoma and ask them to show solidarity with Dr. Ritze and 4 Tennessee Representatives and join my legal action. American citizens are entitled to know if a person occupying the White House is there legitimately.
You can hear Dr. Ritze speak on Plains Radio archives.
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq
DefendOurFreedoms.US
dr_taitz@yahoo.com

Hmmm...this is turning into a steady flow of representatives.

Now how many will swarm this thread like killer bee's trying to debunk it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies