Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 01:19 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Michael Moore makes quality documentaries that are praised worldwide. Ann Coulter is nothing but a hate monger, though despised by most... she continues to be worshiped by Faux News and it's redneck devotees...but what would you expect?
Gee...how nice and racist of you. I wonder how bad your panties would be in a wad if it was turned around?

You know..."Michael Moore is nothing but a hate monger, though despised by most...he continues to be worshipped by MSNBC and its faggy and ghetto devotees...but what would you expect?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2009, 01:19 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Debunked worldwide? I'm from the other part of the world..and never heard of his documentaries being debunked here
A) I don't know where "here" is

B) Can't help you never heard it.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:23 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Michael Moores "documentaries" have been debunked worldwide.

And now, it appears he is alleged to have used photographs without the permission of the photographer - and Moore will not respond to the mans calls

In other words - Moore is a liar, hypocrite, and thief

Debunked by whom..the right wing? LOL! It's not surprising that redneck nation has tried but failed, since Moore has so effectively exposed the hypocrisy and lies of the Bush administration along with those on the right who attempt daily to drag this country down.

Moore is an Academy Award winner and he has 3 of the top 5 highest grossing documentaries of all time. He is highly successful at what he does which is why the right hates him.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:27 PM

998 posts, read 1,332,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Debunked by whom..the right wing? LOL! It's not surprising that redneck nation has tried but failed, since Moore has so effectively exposed the hypocrisy and lies of the Bush administration along with those on the right who attempt daily to drag this country down.

Moore is an Academy Award winner and he has 3 of the top 5 highest grossing documentaries of all time. He is highly successful at what he does which is why the right hates him.
Ohhhh....i see...that figures..Guess he wasn't one of those invited for the nations' goodriddance err..farewell to Bush then

Old 09-23-2009, 04:11 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
If MM is truly an obese liar then Goldman Sachs, who benefited from the AIG debacle, is likely Satan.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Its really the point that he is sellign tickets to the mob that makes him succeed. If people didn't want to see he would be out of business. Its really entertian for the shiners IMO like so many such things.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:59 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
He's done that. Initially, he did it with massive support of the American AND congress - you remember don't you?

Can't blame him for faulty intelligence - the same intelligence that the world believed to be true. You must condemn the democrats as well then.

I have read all the subsequent reports anf they say the same thing - no cooking of intelligence from the WH.
You really do live in a willfully alternative universe, don't you?

Bush was a moron.

He never received "massive support." And he had no "faulty intelligence." He took advantage of 9/11 to fear-bait Congress and the American public to take us to war. He--and his supporters-- happily sent American children to their death. Much in the same way right-wingers are now militating to send American children to their death in Afghanistan.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:33 PM

1,340 posts, read 2,804,441 times
Well Moore is fat alright, if he could just become a drug-addict and convicted felon he'd be right up there with Rush Limbaugh. Except Moore is a few million down on the number of lies.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:35 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
lol I cant believe I just seen Micheal Moore admit on camera that Hannity was right

Old 09-23-2009, 07:39 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
I'm not commenting on Michael Moore...whether he is right, wrong, or somewhere in between I will let others decide. But what I'd really, really like to know is why those from the far right always seem to feel that a person's looks are somehow important and must be commented on rather than simply discussing the merits of their opinions. Why is that? Is it that they have so little real information, so little ability to constructively argue their opinion based on real information that they are reduced to school yard tactics of name calling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies