Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 08:23 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,828,546 times

Advertisements

You hard right wing have moved to a made up world all your own! I was not a partisan , but am moving further and further to the left the more I see how unrealistic you guys are! Thank you Rudy Giuliani for what you did for NY! Unlike you guys on the far right most of us live in reality!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009, 08:27 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,525,030 times
I did not vote for Bush either time because I thought he was too eager to go to war but he did stick out 8 years and anyone who does that with the best of their ablility deserves to be thanked for their service. Thank you President Bush and Laura for your service to America. We are safe and we are better off financially than we were 8 years ago. We still have freedom to worship as we want to and don't have to mingle with those we don't choose to mingle with. I have no complaints. Right this minute, life is good.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:30 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
You hard right wing have moved to a made up world all your own! I was not a partisan , but am moving further and further to the left the more I see how unrealistic you guys are! Thank you Rudy Giuliani for what you did for NY! Unlike you guys on the far right most of us live in reality!
There are no GUYS to the far right. We are ladies and gentlemen.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:31 PM

540 posts, read 628,576 times
Bush was a classy guy and did more for you than you will ever understand. Your like minded showed their total lackof class today and that speaks for itself. No fancy pontificating, even if you were capable. You raised the ugly head of hate mongering psychobabble to a new level of disgust today. You made history today. You stained this President today. Obama too is a classy guy though I disagree with his politics. As ambassadors of Obama you really suck if you were participants i that rude display today. You will long live in the annals of trailer trash. P.S. I really loved some of those dead animals on display and really all your tasteless and various minority loony trips that you laid in public view. Such is your coalition. Such is the montage' of your morals, your self respect, and your respect for others. Obviously I am not speaking to all of you that voted for Obama, but you know who you are so if the boos, the dead animal hydes, and the downright lunatic expressions of your lack of character fit, continue to wear it well.
I feel really sorry for Obama. Don't like his politics much but I believe he is a sincere and classy guy. I would hate to have to be the poor guy that carries you on my back. In the same sense that Bush carried you on his back. It is indeed a daunting task. Nothing is sacred, nothing is patriotic, nothing is worthy except the personal narcissism that distinguishes you. When will the precious puppies turn into the rabid dog and attack the master. I give it a year.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:34 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,934,810 times
Yep. Bush was real classy.

YouTube - Bush's One-Fingered Victory Salute

Sarah Palin classy.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:37 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,986,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I did not vote for Bush either time because I thought he was too eager to go to war but he did stick out 8 years and anyone who does that with the best of their ablility deserves to be thanked for their service. Thank you President Bush and Laura for your service to America. We are safe and we are better off financially than we were 8 years ago. We still have freedom to worship as we want to and don't have to mingle with those we don't choose to mingle with. I have no complaints. Right this minute, life is good.
Are you f***ing kidding me?

This notion that Bush kept us safe is bogus. Who the hell do you think was president on Sept. 11? The world is less safe because of the Bush crime family.

You might be doing better today compared to eight years ago, but the vast majority of Americans are doing worse. Wake up.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:37 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,795,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Anyone who cast their vote for Barack Obama did more in the way of service for this country than Bush.
I have to agree.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:40 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,828,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Bush was a classy guy and did more for you than you will ever understand. Your like minded showed their total lackof class today and that speaks for itself. No fancy pontificating, even if you were capable. You raised the ugly head of hate mongering psychobabble to a new level of disgust today. You made history today. You stained this President today. Obama too is a classy guy though I disagree with his politics. As ambassadors of Obama you really suck if you were participants i that rude display today. You will long live in the annals of trailer trash. P.S. I really loved some of those dead animals on display and really all your tasteless and various minority loony trips that you laid in public view. Such is your coalition. Such is the montage' of your morals, your self respect, and your respect for others. Obviously I am not speaking to all of you that voted for Obama, but you know who you are so if the boos, the dead animal hydes, and the downright lunatic expressions of your lack of character fit, continue to wear it well.
I feel really sorry for Obama. Don't like his politics much but I believe he is a sincere and classy guy. I would hate to have to be the poor guy that carries you on my back. In the same sense that Bush carried you on his back. It is indeed a daunting task. Nothing is sacred, nothing is patriotic, nothing is worthy except the personal narcissism that distinguishes you. When will the precious puppies turn into the rabid dog and attack the master. I give it a year.
That's quite a soap box speech! The rab id dogs starting attacking before the man was even elected! Here you are down Cujo!

Old 01-20-2009, 08:44 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,820,437 times
Yes, thank you President Bush for your service and keeping this country safe with your aggressive, take no prisoners attitude toward the terrorists who have attacked this country repeatedly.

Thank you for freeing 50 million people from tyranny and oppression.

You did this all despite the most vicious, vile, putrid personal attacks a president has ever had to endure - and you never let these horrible people change your course.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:44 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Are you f***ing kidding me?

This notion that Bush kept us safe is bogus. Who the hell do you think was president on Sept. 11? The world is less safe because of the Bush crime family.

You might be doing better today compared to eight years ago, but the vast majority of Americans are doing worse. Wake up.
That was my post and I was not kidding and every word was true. You may speak for yourself and thankfully I can at this minute speak for myself. I know the Obama people do not like it that we conservative people still have the right to do that but right this minute we can, so I took the opportunity to do it. Sorry you don't like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies