Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2023, 12:36 PM

31,019 posts, read 22,059,932 times

Advertisements

This clown is going to fix a problem that she was responsible for Only Leftist believe this shet

"On Tuesday, city leaders decided to hold the meeting outdoors in United Nations Plaza to highlight problems plaguing the area — including surging fentanyl overdoses — and to discuss potential solutions"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sa...ab530bb8&ei=24
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2023, 12:50 PM

33,322 posts, read 12,505,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
This clown is going to fix a problem that she was responsible for Only Leftist believe this shet

"On Tuesday, city leaders decided to hold the meeting outdoors in United Nations Plaza to highlight problems plaguing the area — including surging fentanyl overdoses — and to discuss potential solutions"

They already closed some built on the sidewalk/'portable' structure (able to tear down) 'center' that didn't work out that was near another park (I don't remember the name of it, but it was mentioned in the Sunday before last hour long story CNN did on San Francisco).

I clicked on your link to see if it referred to that.....but it didn't.

This is a whole 'nother thing.

What a mess .

Old 05-25-2023, 12:56 PM

13,703 posts, read 7,984,033 times
Until local leaders decide a totally new approach is needed... little will change for the better.

Now, given many of the social ills have been self-inflicted. The city could turn itself around but alas I don't think this will happen anytime soon

I suspect the economic downward spiral will continue until money is pumped in from State coffers or policy changes are implemented. And when pray tell might that be? Don't know.

My guess it will depend on how fast tax revenue slows.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:01 PM

382 posts, read 179,387 times
Quote:

But, but, but, I'm told by the idiots here that SF is no different than any other large city. Breed's about as sharp as a marble. Federal employees at the Civic Center area were told it's not safe to return to the office last summer, so many changed their office locations to San Rafael, Oakland (a little better), San Jose. Bart is still a cesspool with druggies, homeless, needles and just all kinds of shet.

Total cesspool to go into the city at this point. Glad the moron got to experience it first hand.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Until local leaders decide a totally new approach is needed... little will change for the better.

Now, given many of the social ills have been self-inflicted. The city could turn itself around but alas I don't think this will happen anytime soon

I suspect the economic downward spiral will continue until money is pumped in from State coffers or policy changes are implemented. And when pray tell might that be? Don't know.

My guess it will depend on how fast the tax revenue slows down.
That should have an effect, but all we have to look at is Detroit, DC, Philly, and other Blighted US cities to see where Progressive Democrats ultimately lead us. Now Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, and now SF and LA are headed for that same end. Thanks Dems

Old 05-25-2023, 01:09 PM

9,855 posts, read 4,630,527 times
Notice that even progressive politicians can get booed or stuff thrown at them. A brick thrown at city officials.

They created a child monster that when it does not it's way will throw tantrums-if they are lucky

Old 05-25-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Notice that even progressive politicians can get booed or stuff thrown at them. A brick thrown at city officials.

They created a child monster that when it does not it's way will throw tantrums-if they are lucky
The Brick was most likely thrown by a Progressive Leftist. It's a calling card of the Left and ANTIFA.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:12 PM

5,978 posts, read 2,233,652 times
What I find interesting is San Fransico's drug problem is the same drug problem across much of the USA for over a decade just concentrated in a tight area within a city so its easy to see.

The last time I drove to Tennessee (I like to travel and usually drive) I saw the same trashy areas that were drug infested around Nashville but it's more open so it's easier to ignore. My state of Florida has a lot of drug-infested places that are run down and well known BUT it's in suburban and rural areas so you can ignore it unless your a county Sherrif or DCF. Same with Georiga.

Even staying in hotels and watching the local news as you travel you would think you are in big cities with all the drug stories and arrest on the local news across the US.

I look at San Fransico as more of a reflection of the USA as a whole and how Americans love their drugs.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
What I find interesting is San Fransico's drug problem is the same drug problem across much of the USA for over a decade just concentrated in a tight area within a city so its easy to see.

The last time I drove to Tennessee (I like to travel and usually drive) I saw the same trashy areas that were drug infested around Nashville but it's more open so it's easier to ignore. My state of Florida has a lot of drug-infested places that are run down and well known BUT it's in suburban and rural areas so you can ignore it unless your a county Sherrif or DCF. Same with Georiga.

Even staying in hotels and watching the local news as you travel you would think you are in big cities with all the drug stories and arrest on the local news across the US.

I look at San Fransico as more of a reflection of the USA as a whole and how Americans love their drugs.
Except SF and their Idiot Mayor actually created the Drug injection park. Touting it as a "Safe injection site" Idiots Those Cities you mentioned did not do that. Now she's back peddling, especially after they got rid of their Weather Underground DA who was letting Murderers free

Old 05-25-2023, 02:39 PM

45,557 posts, read 27,164,944 times
Quote:
The Brick was most likely thrown by a Progressive Leftist. It's a calling card of the Left and ANTIFA.
Probably leftover bricks from 2020...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies