Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 05:43 PM

4,156 posts, read 10,981,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
Darn, no, I didn't 'grow up in the fashion industry'. I forgot you need to have been to be interested in or discuss fashion.

On that note, CD needs to put up a disclaimer in the fashion forum--"Must provide proof of having 'grown up in the fashion industry to post in this forum "

bite me.

last I checked this was the politics & other controversies forum.

have fun on the fashion forum, if there really is one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 06:33 PM

45 posts, read 79,076 times
I gotta say i enjoyed reading this thread
No doom and gloom
I am a Dem, did i vote for Obama, uh no, did i vote for McCain, uh no. Did i like The First Ladies outfits, BIG no.
I see nothing wrong with stating an opion on an outfit, it doesn't mean you dislike someone.
Her yellow and green outfit looked like something for a grandmother to wear, it also made her look a couple of months preg. IMO the gown
My first thought was omg why is she wearing one of those blankets they give you in the hospitals?

Old 03-15-2009, 11:48 AM

122 posts, read 209,510 times
Someone earlier said that she is just big boned. I have read that the whole big boned thing is just a myth. When you are fat you are fat. She probably just doesn't work out and genetically has more fat cells in certain areas.

Anyway Michelle Obama's clothing has been a topic of conversation with my friends and I since they were elected. She has no taste and looks horrible. She needs to get rid of that designer. There are ways of looking fresh and modern without looking gaudy. I wonder if she was responsible for giving the prime minister of Britain the 25 American Movie CDs. It's just bad taste all around.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:14 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,449,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlagirl25 View Post
Anyway Michelle Obama's clothing has been a topic of conversation with my friends and I since they were elected. She has no taste and looks horrible. She needs to get rid of that designer. There are ways of looking fresh and modern without looking gaudy. I wonder if she was responsible for giving the prime minister of Britain the 25 American Movie CDs. It's just bad taste all around.
Sorry but Vogue doesn't put unstylish on their covers and in their magazines.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:39 PM

39,031 posts, read 22,949,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetweenYouMeAndTheLampost View Post
First it was the black and red apron dress when O won. And her youngest daughter dresses totally in black - i never saw a child dressed in black in mu life - not even at a funeral, and this was a celebration.

Yesterday it was a horrible yellowish grandma's upholstery dress with green leather gloves and different green shoes.

And last night's white one wide shoulder strap dress with layers of whatever the heck that was made her look like a fat cow.

And what's with the flat shoes and walking like a truck driver? That's one horsey woman made uglier by her taste in clothes.

I had to laugh at everyone on TV today dancing politely around how she looked.

There I said it - I ain't tip-toeing around the sainted annointed ones.
Who cares
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies