Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 11:27 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,438,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
You keep moving the goalposts, don't you? Why don't you deal with your statement, which was the reason for my response:

Secondly, you showed just how disingenuous you are with your response here. Nobody in the Bush Mocking thread mentioned timing - including you. I'm having nothing more to do with you.
No one had to mention timing since the video in that thread was AT THE INAUGURATION not just in general. In very bad taste IMO. Therefore my response was in regards to the video in the post. Sorry if you could not grasp that or care to even try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 11:44 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
You cannot judge a part of society (Democrats) based on the actions of a few.

Remember when people yelled, "Kill him" when Sarah Palin talked about Obama? That was one Republican. I don't say that makes the entire party disrespectful and lacking in class.
Why can't we judge an entire political party on the actions of a few? You liberal freaks do all that time. You certainly have no business criticizing anyone for stereotyping when you are just as guilty.

The lie you are posting about Sraha Palin never happened. It was one Democrat scumball plant at her rally that shouted "kill him" and you liberal freaks are STILL blaming Palin for the lie you liberal freaks manufactured.

Old 01-23-2009, 11:54 AM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,559 times
Haha yeah everything bad a republican does is obviously a conspiracy set up by democrats, nice one glitch. Point is Bush was terrible for America so no one can be surprised that a lot of people are happy to see him go. And whodathunk that some of them might be a little immature. But it don't change that your side has them too. Its not like theres some republican gene that makes you not say retarded things. Like calling us liberal freaks, and saying we manufacture lies.

Old 01-23-2009, 11:57 AM

1,048 posts, read 2,387,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Why can't we judge an entire political party on the actions of a few? You liberal freaks do all that time. You certainly have no business criticizing anyone for stereotyping when you are just as guilty.

The lie you are posting about Sraha Palin never happened. It was one Democrat scumball plant at her rally that shouted "kill him" and you liberal freaks are STILL blaming Palin for the lie you liberal freaks manufactured.
What do you really think about liberals? Be blunt, if necessary.

All kidding aside, do you know how much credibility you lose when using this sort of language?

Old 01-23-2009, 12:06 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Worley View Post
What do you really think about liberals? Be blunt, if necessary.

All kidding aside, do you know how much credibility you lose when using this sort of language?
Do you honestly believe that credibility among liberal freaks means anything to me? I consider them to be the lowest form of life on the planet, so why would I care what they think of me?

Old 01-23-2009, 12:22 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,559 times
[MOD CUT/personal attack] What about liberals makes you so mad? and I mean like what they believe and their ideals, because every liberal is different except for what they believe in.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-23-2009 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Leave it up to the mods to determine who is a troll.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:24 PM

1,048 posts, read 2,387,181 times
Quote:
Do you honestly believe that credibility among liberal freaks means anything to me? I consider them to be the lowest form of life on the planet, so why would I care what they think of me?
<Ronald Reagan voice>
Well, there you go again.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:48 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenie2000 View Post
Sure it's not classy, but I guess he didn't show much class either when he bombed Iraq and Afghanistan.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:29 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,844,675 times
I'm upset at al those liberals at the inauguration! They forgot to throw their shoes!

Old 01-23-2009, 06:07 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
Quote:
Yeah,you're truly the upper food chain...we see what kind of smarts came out of Wasilla.At least you have more experience than Obama,can you see Russia from YOUR house too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies