Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 11:11 PM

605 posts, read 1,107,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradoM View Post
How is that permission, you are free, it's not permission. I am free too? or do I need your permission?
Um...not at all. Carry on my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 11:14 PM

Now this guy is on. What did he just do? He put a scorpion in his mouth, had his mouth taped his duct tape and allowed the scorpion to sting him twice. Now he and some other guy has bees stinging him on purpose. In fact, he just bent over and allowed some to hold a bee against his butt and let it sting him. WTF???

Wonder what he's going to come up with next?

Old 01-26-2009, 11:16 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Will Smith.... See you don't watch enough TV. Dude was fighting killer zombies while white people no longer existed. Or would you rather portray the Chris Tucker image....

Old 01-26-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Will Smith.... See you don't watch enough TV. Dude was fighting killer zombies while white people no longer existed. Or would you rather portray the Christ Tucker image....
No wonder that darn movie flopped. They needed Bruce Willis to come out of retirement for that one.

Now what the hell is this going about to do next? Let me watch.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:20 PM

In the meantime, I think I could spend three days in Antarctica but if I go, I WANT to have at least 5 hot women there with me. Fair?

Old 01-26-2009, 11:22 PM

This guy is seriously haunted. What the hell's his name and what the hell's this show? Oh, One Way Out and the guy's name is Jonathan Goodwin.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:28 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deguire View Post
In the meantime, I think I could spend three days in Antarctica but if I go, I WANT to have at least 5 hot women there with me. Fair?
What so you can hear about cold hands, feet and bu**s

Old 01-26-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
What so you can hear about cold hands, feet and bu**s
My team can huddle with one another as they always seem to do on those shows. Just give me a tent with 5 hot girls. I'd perform my research over there while the others chase icebergs and Penguins.

This guy's nucking futs!

Old 01-26-2009, 11:44 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
I'm watching "Destroyed in seconds" on the Discovery Channel and I gotta admit, you guys have some big ones....some REAL big ones. In just about every scene of mangled bodies, broken body parts and red plasma all over the place that involves the craziest shiligit, when the camera zeros in, it's a white person. What the hell's wrong with y'all?

Swimming with sharks - not black folks

Jumping over 50 trucks on a motorcycle - not black folks

Climbing Mt. Everest - not black folks

Jumping out of planes - not black folks (I would consider it but with 17 parachutes attached)

Survivor man/Man Vs Wild -not black folks

Looking for 'gators and crocks - not black folks

Canvasing jungles looking for snakes - not black folks

Bungee jumping - not black folks

Igniting farts - well maybe

Well come to think of it, I don't see Chinese folks doing none of these things either.

So why oh why do some of you guys do these things?

I can't say from experience since I also don't do those things to include lighting farts. I guess I'm just a poser.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:48 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
I'm watching "Destroyed in seconds" on the Discovery Channel and I gotta admit, you guys have some big ones....some REAL big ones. In just about every scene of mangled bodies, broken body parts and red plasma all over the place that involves the craziest shiligit, when the camera zeros in, it's a white person. What the hell's wrong with y'all?

Swimming with sharks - not black folks

Jumping over 50 trucks on a motorcycle - not black folks

Climbing Mt. Everest - not black folks

Jumping out of planes - not black folks (I would consider it but with 17 parachutes attached)

Survivor man/Man Vs Wild -not black folks

Looking for 'gators and crocks - not black folks

Canvasing jungles looking for snakes - not black folks

Bungee jumping - not black folks

Igniting farts - well maybe

Well come to think of it, I don't see Chinese folks doing none of these things either.

So why oh why do some of you guys do these things?
Okay, I can't help it...this made me laugh. I'm white. I just never thought of it this way. It's actually true.

Still laughing........

ETA: Gaaaaaaaaah, can't give out rep points right now...but I'll be back when I can...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies