Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 09:55 PM

862 posts, read 2,621,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
and to stay on topic, israel using human shields:
on topic?? I made the original thread and 1st post. You hijacked it with your propaganda.

You are a troll and a liar!

As far as those You Tube videos. That person wasn't a human shield. How would that guy have protected the heavily armed and protected soldiers from anything? The guy was most likely showing them where to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 10:02 PM

FISHY, LISTEN UP, HERE IS A HISTORY LESSON. Time to clean out the propaganda between your ears:

In REALITY, the word "Palestine" is a derivative of the word "Philistine". The Romans called the Jews "Palestinians" as a way of mocking them. The word "Philistine" was used to form the word "Palestine". The Romans were mocking the Jews by calling them by their enemies name, the Philistines. After the 1st century and the fall of Israel, the land become known as a generic term of "Palestine". There was NO country, government, peoples, state, etc. It was a barren wasteland with nomads roaming around.

Not until 1967, two decades after the establishment of the Modern State of Israel, did Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people.

Old 01-28-2009, 05:04 AM

820 posts, read 1,203,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Cockroaches or whatever you want to call them..it doesnt matter..as long as the palestinaian people have the boots of Israel on them..there will be resistance...
The people of Jordan and Egypt are at peace with Israel.

The Palestinian people are not being well served by the Hamas leadership.
You can't kill your way back to a home you never had and never saw...

Old 01-28-2009, 07:09 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBear View Post
news flash! There never was such a thing as the country of "Palestine".
im convinced youre not even reading my posts, otherwise youd stop repeating yourself

EDUCATE ME. SHOW ME THE ISRAEL BORDERS OF '48, AND THEN SHOW THEM TO ME OF '09

using bold & colors is fun

Old 01-28-2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
im convinced youre not even reading my posts, otherwise youd stop repeating yourself

using bold & colors is fun
First, we must establish a proper foundation because when your foundational beliefs are wrong, then everything you build upon them will be bad.

1 - I ask again, yes or no, prior to Israel's rebirth on May 14, 1948 was there such a thing as the country of Palestine, with a Palestinian constitution, a Palestinian currency, a Palestinian president or prime minister, and a Palestinian flag?

2 - Admit that the map you used in POST#15 is a farce and no such state and people of Palestine existed. (Palestine was a generic term used for a generic piece of vacant area that had no government, where nomads roamed.)

After that, we can continue and I will address your question.

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not". - Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

Old 01-28-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
First, we must establish a proper foundation because when your foundational beliefs are wrong, then everything you build upon them will be bad.
blah blah blah blah
im not gonna play your stupid games

either you dont know the answer to my question or you know if you answer it, it will be obvious that israel has spread among its borders from the '48 agreement

none of the history before the 1947 UN Partition Plan matters. if the jews agreed upon this plan, it should stay that way

Old 01-28-2009, 02:42 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:

either you dont know the answer to my question or you know if you answer it, it will be obvious that israel has spread among its borders from the '48 agreement
You sound exactly like Joe McCarthy under questioning. Is this accidental?

And incidentally, Israel did not make any "agreements" with respect to its borders. There was no acceptance of the 1947 proposals (which were ridiculous anyway, and would have set up a completely indefensible "nation" cut into three separate pieces). When Israel was invaded within days of proclaiming independence, there was a war after which the borders of 1948 were established.

As a result, Israel could not have violated the 1948 borders in 1967 or any other time, since they were never agreed to by anyone in the first place.

Old 01-28-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:

none of the history before the 1947 UN Partition Plan matters. if the jews agreed upon this plan, it should stay that way

No games here. Just the truth and the sound of your propaganda being crushed by the truth.

So, we now agree, that you FISHY believe and now agree that prior to Israel's rebirth on May 14, 1948 there was there NO SUCH THING as the country of Palestine. That it was all an invented ploy back in 1967, to be used as propaganda tool for the Arabs. As stated by:

"The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council

FISHY now admits that the map you used in POST#15 is a farce and no such state and people of Palestine existed. (Palestine was a generic term used for a generic piece of vacant area that had no government, where nomads roamed.)

Now that we have those things out of the way. Maybe some power-point data might help you understand: (just click on the arrow in the upper right corner to continue)

http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/midea...a_Nutshell.swf

Here is one on the history of the area:

http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/midea...tshell_Too.swf

Old 01-28-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
No games here. Just the truth and the sound of your propaganda being crushed by the truth
haha, now that website is propaganda. i wont watch anything from that place. i got this piece of trash in the mail

Old 01-28-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
FISHY now admits that the map you used in POST#15 is a farce and no such state and people of Palestine existed. (Palestine was a generic term used for a generic piece of vacant area that had no government, where nomads roamed.)
im sorry, i must have missed where the map said THE COUNTRY OF PALENSTINE. do you see it on there? are we looking at the same image???

dont mind me quoting wiki

"Palestine ... is a name which has been widely used since Roman times to refer to the region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies