Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2009, 09:26 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,421,963 times

Advertisements

She is mentally ill.

And why in hell does she have a publicist, who is paying him? This is a huge scam on society and the taxpayers.

Now she says she plans to support her children on "student loans".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2009, 09:29 AM

7,878 posts, read 9,070,258 times
I'm wondering how she paid for the insemination. I hope it wasn't paid by medicaid. Either way the clinic should be heavily fined or maybe even closed. Didn't they do a basic psych exam on this lady? Just looking at her during the interview, she looked "off". How was she doing to be able to care for all these kids financially or emotionally?

Old 02-10-2009, 09:30 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,292,001 times
I agree she's mentally unstable, her own mother thinks she only did this thinking she could get rich.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:31 AM

1,806 posts, read 5,684,631 times
Grrrr.

Not to blame the children, but PLEASE, woman, STOP this now.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:34 AM

2,716 posts, read 6,873,970 times
I like how so many women are unable to have children and this lady uses her vagina like its a toy factory in China...at our expense.

The police need to confiscate her ovaries.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:34 AM

220 posts, read 672,426 times
Any great wonder this country is $10 trillion in debt?

"In Nadya's view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program ... and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare," he said. "They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare."

Old 02-10-2009, 09:37 AM

13,153 posts, read 21,692,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fopt65 View Post
I'm wondering how she paid for the insemination.
Watch the video. She spent most of the disability insurance she received after being injured on her last job on fertility treatments. Around $100K she estimates. And yet, she doesn't have enough money to feed her existing kids, hence her need for food stamps.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,555,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
oh ENOUGH w/ the illegals thing already! what, you think that just b/c this woman was born in the US that this makes her better? that she's somehow less of a drain b/c she's a US citizen? hell, at least most of the illegals actually WORK! this woman is automatically several rungs lower on the ladder of respect than many illegals IMO

why the heck should anyone here help her? this is her mess, let her clean it up. if I'm going to donate my money to any struggling mother, it will be to either the widow of a soldier or cop/firefighter killed in on the job, or someone that has been effected by the bad economy, not to this selfish, poor excuse for a mother

yes, everyone knows the kids are here, fine, no one is bashing them or saying they shouldn't receive all the care they need. however, many people are heavily critiquing the mother's actions, as they should

and I doubt CPS could screw things up anymore than this woman already has. what, you think those kids have a fair chance ata happy life growing up in that household? at best, they will be largely ignored by their mother since it's physically impossible for her to spend much time on each of her children and still have a life; at worse, this could be the set up for a major case of neglect, or worse. if the latter seems more likely, the kids should be removed from the household ASAP. as it is, I still think CPS should be involved right now and make sure those 8 babies won't be going home to that super cramped 3 bedroom house and making sure the mother is physically and emotionally prepared to even care for these kids. it seems like everything she's asked how she can afford to care for these kids, she says something cryptic like "god will find a way". that's pure BS; this woman needs to come up w/ an actual outline, supported by hardcore numbers and facts in how she's going to pull this off before those babies are discharged from the hospital and sent home w/ her
  1. this woman rightfully deserves to be virtually torn to pieces for her selfish actions. short of outright abuse and neglect, I can't think on any other thing a parent can do that's more horrific than purposely bringing a child into this world you know you can't support
  1. OK are you all finished !
  2. Now who has a plan ? How about the court taking control of these kids lives , Put a guardien in place , she/he would be incontrol of the money aspects of the family. With that in place all to sponsers that are usually drawn to something like this would be banging the doors down. you have to know they were scared off by all the bad publicity. And yes CPS will bewatching every move this women makes. fat chance of her getting anymore makeovers and thats good ( doctors beware) but in doing these things you are not distroying the familly . These kids will grow up some day . Do we want to look forward to spending more money untill their 18th birthday. The mistake has already been made , we can't reverse that but we can smooth out the results of that mistake.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:37 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,826,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
don't go blaming this on liberals! what a crock!
Take the red pill rbk0305.
You'll see just how deep the rabbit-hole of liberalism goes.

Old 02-10-2009, 11:07 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,334,215 times
Now who was it saying the welfare queens were mystical creatures that don't exist... All a figment of Ronald Reagan's administration....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies