Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,290,291 times

Advertisements

Sad that people who really need the money for their kids would suffer because she is selfish and irresponsible. They should also look into the doctor who did this because their has to be some kind of ethical breach to do what he did.

Also, I wonder how long before TLC givers he a show right after John and Kate plus eight and before 17 kids and counting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 08:56 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
This story makes me so mad. I am a single MOther. I always wanted more children, more then the ONE I have but thought it irresponsible to have children I would struggle to take care of. Apparently that thought pattern makes me a strange person.

I was watching today on Dr. Phil where two different doctors looked at photographs of this woman and said they felt she had between 20-30 thousand bucks worth of plastic surgery on top of having 6 children, living with her Mom and Dad and now 8 more. She fully admits that she planned this and is happy with the outcome.

I am just astonished by it all.

Old 02-13-2009, 10:04 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
I am starting to realize why it is that Nadya's parents had to file bankruptcy - those six kids were not seeing a dime of the money Nadya was collecting from her multiple state and fed subsidies. They were all going to her fertility doctor and her plastic surgeons.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:49 PM

23,865 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I am starting to realize why it is that Nadya's parents had to file bankruptcy - those six kids were not seeing a dime of the money Nadya was collecting from her multiple state and fed subsidies. They were all going to her fertility doctor and her plastic surgeons.
I don't know what I believe any more.
I just saw a picture of Nadya's minivan from 2 years ago, it was a toyota and looked pretty new.
Link to story

I see there is a gag order on the mother.

I wonder if her parents did interviews to get in on making some money, then when Nadya & her kids move to the new house the church bought her, her parents will go too.

Angelina Jolie said it's creepy. From what I read Nadya sent her letters. No clue how true it is.

Even though I dislike this whole thing, you can't help but to read or watch.
You want to see how far she'll dig herself each time she speaks.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:53 PM

I agree, it is hard to look away in a train wreck sort of way. I am taken aback at the whole thing.

I will NOT be watching any show she has though.
She sounds mental.
Get surgery to look like Jolie then have MORE children then Jolie and her partner have but without the money and the partner. CRAZY !!

Old 02-13-2009, 01:23 PM

I don't think the church is planning to provide anything. Here is some clarification from the actual church she claimed she was a member of:

"Ms. Suleman has also been credited with commenting that our church is in someway involved with the establishment of a foundation for donation distribution, providing her with financial assistance, and helping her locate a new residence. Our church is not involved in any of these activities.

Since Calvary Chapel Golden Springs will not be involved with the organization or handling of these assistance programs, individuals who are interested in assisting Ms. Suleman may contact her directly through her web page."

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Pastor: Church NOT finding Octo-mom home

Old 02-13-2009, 01:34 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,173 times
Quote:
I don't think the church is planning to provide anything. Here is some clarification from the actual church she claimed she was a member of:

"Ms. Suleman has also been credited with commenting that our church is in someway involved with the establishment of a foundation for donation distribution, providing her with financial assistance, and helping her locate a new residence. Our church is not involved in any of these activities.

Since Calvary Chapel Golden Springs will not be involved with the organization or handling of these assistance programs, individuals who are interested in assisting Ms. Suleman may contact her directly through her web page."

Another lie from a delusional woman who has no business raising 14 children.
Can you imagine when you surpass your mother in recognizing common sense by age 6? Her own daughter said "my mother is stressed enough".

Old 02-13-2009, 04:10 PM

23,865 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:

Wow.
It really sucks to be her right now.
I don't know if she can save her image.
If I was her I'd go away and not talk to anyone.

I wonder if the hospital can kick the babies out if CA won't pay?

Old 02-13-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Another lie from a delusional woman who has no business raising 14 children.
Can you imagine when you surpass your mother in recognizing common sense by age 6? Her own daughter said "my mother is stressed enough".
Yeah, I caught that comment. Can you imagine how she behaves around her kids when the cameras are not around?

I am seriously thinking that we should start a collection for the Grandma's vacation relief fund. If we all pitch in a few $$ we can get her a ticket for a nice long cruise around the world. She deserves it!

Old 02-13-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I caught that comment. Can you imagine how she behaves around her kids when the cameras are not around?

I am seriously thinking that we should start a collection for the Grandma's vacation relief fund. If we all pitch in a few $$ we can get her a ticket for a nice long cruise around the world. She deserves it!
I'm sorry if this is rude but in these times I don't have anything to spare and if I did it would not be going to this family. The Grandparents are enabling her. IF my daughter headed down this road, I would tell her she can stay in my home if she gets sterilized and or signs the children over to me or something to that effect. I would NOT allow this to continue and the grandparents have done just that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies