Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe the Official 9/11 Story given to us by the Government?
Yes, without a shadow of a doubt. 54 47.37%
No, the story is not official. 34 29.82%
I'm not sure whether to believe or not, but I have doubts. 26 22.81%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 09:33 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times

Advertisements

Here is something I know. People I know where getting calls from military personel telling them to not travel on 9/11. There were many warnings we were in danger. the administration stopped using public airways, bush had surface to air missles on his location in FL... not a standard procedure at the time...
Do I think terrorists attacked us...yes
Do I think we could have prevented it... yes
Do I think the Bu****es took appropriate steps...NO
Do I think they wanted the attack so they could push their war...YES, they even described exactly that type of attack before in order to get the war going
So is the story official.. well say it has many flaws to it.
Did we seek the people that caused it?... not Bin Laden...
Did we hold the Saudis or Pakistanis that played a role accountable...no

I would like to see a better investigation in the topic and if the Bush administration is culpable...hold them accountable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 09:38 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
I think New Yorkers blew it up to get attention. I think they felt the attention was beginning to shift away from the New Yorker lunatic fringe whacko liberal crowd to the hollywood homosexual crowd and enough was enough.
So they made these huge holograms of airplanes and it just appeared that planes flew into the buildings. Only New yorkers know this of course but the buildings are actually still there, there is a CIA cloaking device that lays down whatever image it wants for that particular day. It is the headquarters for the trilateral commission which of course the Bushies are in charge of controlling all the activities in the world. Obama was once just a houseboy that the Bushies found favor with and groomed to be president. Its twooo its twoo, just ask any New Yorker that posts here, they know about everything. How do you think they created that scene in ghost busters, the stay puffed marshmallow man, godzilla, al that stuff. In New York City everything is possible. Just ask any New Yorker.
Don't ever accuse anyone else of disrespecting the lives lost on that day because you did an exquisite job of it with this post.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:49 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times
9/11 was a very good production brought to us by the powers that be. Of course, you don't know their names and you never will. You might think our President runs the country but he does not. Life as we know it is an illusion and few people have found the holes. But there were many on 9/11. Simply applying logic, there's no way so many unique coincidences could occur without foresight and planning. First time for buildings to collapse after a plane crash even though these were built with such a possibility in mind (recalling the 1940s crash into the Empire State Building). First time the black boxes from the planes were claimed to have been destroyed. Steel debris and any evidence quickly whisked out of the country by the same outfit that removed the Alfred P Murrah building debris from Oklahoma City. 100 days of 1000+ degree heat in the towers' basements without any plausible cause. Two earthquakes that preceded each actual collapse and at a magnitude larger than if the fall of the buildings had caused them. Intact windows on the Pentagon wall. Two weeks of nonstop television coverage and not one complaint from any network about the impact that must have had on their bottom line. It goes on and on. Your gut instinct should always rule.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:54 PM

353 posts, read 552,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
9/11 was a very good production brought to us by the powers that be. Of course, you don't know their names and you never will. You might think our President runs the country but he does not. Life as we know it is an illusion and few people have found the holes. But there were many on 9/11. Simply applying logic, there's no way so many unique coincidences could occur without foresight and planning. First time for buildings to collapse after a plane crash even though these were built with such a possibility in mind (recalling the 1940s crash into the Empire State Building). First time the black boxes from the planes were claimed to have been destroyed. Steel debris and any evidence quickly whisked out of the country by the same outfit that removed the Alfred P Murrah building debris from Oklahoma City. 100 days of 1000+ degree heat in the towers' basements without any plausible cause. Two earthquakes that preceded each actual collapse and at a magnitude larger than if the fall of the buildings had caused them. Intact windows on the Pentagon wall. Two weeks of nonstop television coverage and not one complaint from any network about the impact that must have had on their bottom line. It goes on and on. Your gut instinct should always rule.
Which of your lies would you like a response to first?

Old 01-29-2009, 10:57 PM

1,104 posts, read 3,702,203 times
I absolutely do not believe the official story. We never get the full story an anything so why would it start now? After looking at both sides of the story and hearing all the different theories things don't add up.

I am not going to say its a complete conspiracy but I cant rule it out. I am almost 100% sure that plane over PA got shot down but we got the "hero" story.

Now the word "terrorism" is just a scare tactic to gain more control over us. I have visions of Osama eating chips and salsa watching high def TV in CIA headquarters. Right next door to the studio where he films his "Terror threat series" just so we don't forget why we are giving up our freedoms.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:59 PM

657 posts, read 1,632,529 times
Quote:
We know the names. The rockerfellers, Rothchilds, Canargies, Morgans etc.

Old 01-30-2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthefence View Post
Which of your lies would you like a response to first?
Which part is a lie?

Old 01-30-2009, 12:39 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,660,723 times
Quote:
Don't ever accuse anyone else of disrespecting the lives lost on that day because you did an exquisite job of it with this post.
I think your sarcasm detector is broken.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:11 PM

540 posts, read 629,877 times
Quote:
If you want to play cute with the comments and the accusations pony boy it is in fact you that should be ashamed of yourself. I am not disrespecting a one of them it is the absolute fools comments here that are disrespectful to those people. Narcissistic clowns are some. I think the accuser here is just two notes short of a chord.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
If you want to play cute with the comments and the accusations pony boy it is in fact you that should be ashamed of yourself. I am not disrespecting a one of them it is the absolute fools comments here that are disrespectful to those people. Narcissistic clowns are some. I think the accuser here is just two notes short of a chord.
I don't understand what's wrong with someone having a difference of opinion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies