Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 07:50 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,214,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestViewdrive View Post
This just makes me sick. What sickos. This makes me hate liberals even more. To watch these sickos do this to MY flag, and say this about MY country just makes me sick.

I am about to go to San Fran and find these people!
I'm glad those people love their country - and practice its values - more than you.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,514,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
I'm glad those people love their country - and practice its values - more than you.
Maybe you should go join those San Fransicko degenerates since you seem to hate America as well as the far left minority left wingnuts out there.

Thankfully, those wackjobs don't represent the majority of Dems who are moderate

Old 02-03-2009, 08:04 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,844,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Yep, I hate them too. So do almost all conservatives. They offend me because I and several other relatives served in the military and I lost a cousin to aids
So why you try to apply a few idiots actions to an entire city. Wouldn't you say it's hipocracy.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Maybe you should go join those San Fransicko degenerates since you seem to hate America as well as the far left minority left wingnuts out there.

Thankfully, those wackjobs don't represent the majority of Dems who are moderate
So you're saying that protest is unAmerican, and expressing virulent hatred of people is American? That's interesting.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
So you're saying that protest is unAmerican, and expressing virulent hatred of people is American? That's interesting.
No, what is interesting is that you are the only one defending those losers. Even the other libs are saying those people are wackjobs

Old 02-03-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
No, what is interesting is that you are the only one defending those losers. Even the other libs are saying those people are wackjobs
Not defending them. Just saying that they are practicing the very American right to protest. Plenty of people protest things that I don't defend. Even righties protest things. I don't express hatred bordering on violence towards them.

Now you answer my point. Do you think expressing virulent hatred towards people is more American?

Old 02-03-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Not defending them. Just saying that they are practicing the very American right to protest. Plenty of people protest things that I don't defend. Even righties protest things. I don't express hatred bordering on violence towards them.

Now you answer my point. Do you think expressing virulent hatred towards people is more American?
Doesn't say anywhere in my post that i hate anyone unless you are referring to a somewhat insulting remark. Of course if that is hatred in your book, that would mean you hate others as well calling others names frequently in your posts that don't agree with you

Old 02-03-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Doesn't say anywhere in my post that i hate anyone unless you are referring to a somewhat insulting remark. Of course if that is hatred in your book, that would mean you hate others as well calling others names frequently in your posts that don't agree with you
You're not following, so this comment makes no sense.

I was defending the protesters' right to do just that, and calling it an American value. I was responding to Crestviewdrive, who expressed violent hatred towards them. You also jumped on my case, and said that I should join them because I hated America as much as them.

So, I ask you again: is expressing hatred towards Americans more patriotic than protest?

You don't have to answer it. You've danced around it and changed the subject now twice, even though I've responded to your comments each time. But I would appreciate an answer. Is protest American, or is hating Americans who protest?

Old 02-03-2009, 08:52 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
So why you try to apply a few idiots actions to an entire city. Wouldn't you say it's hipocracy.
I would except that this is also the city whose elected school board is banning the ROTC to protest the military saying they don't want to militarize their schools.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:06 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
How do you know the protesters are from San Francisco - and for that matter, how do you know they are liberals? I only watched a minute of the video, but I didn't see anything identifying them as such. Guess you just believe whatever you read, and took the video "editor" at his/her word.

P.S. Why are you always bashing San Francisco? If you hate this city so much, don't live here - quite simple. Not to mention, it's a bit ridiculous to generalize everyone in a metro area of 4+ million people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies