Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 02:52 PM

1,843 posts, read 2,364,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
Yep. Those ungrateful bastards. Pay up, beeotches.

I doubt they think what we've brought them is be called "freedom". Most of that rebuilding money seems to have "disappeared" too. So sorry!

No matter what your party affiliation is you should be upset. While the Iraqi's may not be actually benefiting from the TWELVE BILLION that's been stolen, I'm sure they are laughing their asses off. I've taken the trouble to provide both Liberal and Conservative links. You can see, both consider this the work of the Neocons.

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news | The Guardian

The American Conservative -- Money for Nothing

CNN.com - Audit: U.S. lost track of $9 billion in Iraq funds - Jan 30, 2005

LENIN'S TOMB: While you were watching your money disappear...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2009, 02:52 PM

998 posts, read 1,329,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Let them give us all their oil for the next twenty years.

That will be a start to repay what they owe us.
Hmmm....speaking of freeloaders...when is Israel gonna start paying up

Old 02-04-2009, 02:54 PM

151 posts, read 271,554 times
Iraq should pay America the money back, just like we had to pay the war loan - with interest!!

Old 02-04-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchance2005 View Post
I doubt they think what we've brought them is be called "freedom". Most of that rebuilding money seems to have "disappeared" too. So sorry!

No matter what your party affiliation is you should be upset. While the Iraqi's may not be actually benefiting from the TWELVE BILLION that's been stolen, I'm sure they are laughing their asses off.
I doubt this child below is laughing

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:03 AM..

Old 02-04-2009, 02:59 PM

151 posts, read 271,554 times
I think hes trying to smile or hes trying to ask for his daily dose of Kool Aid!

Old 02-04-2009, 03:01 PM

1,843 posts, read 2,364,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post

All too true. And neither is Iran. The price of this "axis of evil" crap will go on rising for a long, long time.

Iran claims first launch of its own satellite - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090203/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_space_14 - broken link)

Old 02-04-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonBoy View Post
I think hes trying to smile or hes trying to ask for his daily dose of Kool Aid!
Ok..your 10 sec of fame is over..time for you to crawl back to the old sewage hole

Old 02-04-2009, 03:05 PM

5,238 posts, read 8,759,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Ungrateful little Arab. We freed the $hit out of that little dude!

Another ungrateful SOB:

Moderator cut: images removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:03 AM..

Old 02-04-2009, 03:07 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,350,508 times
Imagine a world where oil is pretty scarce and any bit you can get requires top $. Imagine a whole region (albeit a region in conflict now) that loses it's main source of $ in it's economy. Millions of people would be destined to a never ending conflict. At least with some civility they can try to achieve an infrastructure built up around other sectors along with oil so when oil disappears they have something to fall back on. Maybe they will even become a mecca for renewable energy for the region or they could sell silica for making solar panels. The possibilities are endless but left alone it would have been more of the same tyranny.

Old 02-04-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Imagine a world where oil is pretty scarce and any bit you can get requires top $. Imagine a whole region (albeit a region in conflict now) that loses it's main source of $ in it's economy. Millions of people would be destined to a never ending conflict. At least with some civility they can try to achieve an infrastructure built up around other sectors along with oil so when oil disappears they have something to fall back on. Maybe they will even become a mecca for renewable energy for the region or they could sell silica for making solar panels. The possibilities are endless but left alone it would have been more of the same tyranny.
Maybe a start will be to have a Royal Rumble type of match between the warring parties heads - winner takes all. No involvment of civilians etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies