Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 08:02 PM

504 posts, read 902,444 times

Advertisements

Read what is writing on these stones

The Georgia Guidestones
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
rlchurch, are these the strait lines your speaking of? If you look closely in the second picture, you can see a fresh trail being laid between the arrow points laid several minutes before. The first pic is to the north, toward Tampa. As you can see I have a great unobstructed view of the sky from my backdoor.
I routinely see comm'l aircraft leaving contrails, that disipate within seconds behind the m, in the same sky, at the same time as these other aircraft leave trails, that twist, and spread, and linger for hours. Whats your explanation for that?
Attached Thumbnails
Chemtrails over California?-wheelinthesky-006.jpg   Chemtrails over California?-wheelinthesky-018.jpg  

Old 02-16-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Nothing to worry about...
I dont worry about it, as, quite frankly, there isnt a damned thing I could do about it anyway.
Wouldnt mind having you elaborate on your post however.......

Old 02-18-2009, 07:29 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,066,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmastersteve View Post
On October 2, 2001 Congressman Dennis Kucinich, Ohio introduced H. R. 2977 during the
1st Session of the 107th Congress of the United States. The "Space Preservation Act of
2001" seeks to "preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all
humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States,
and to require the President to take action and implement a world treaty banning
space-based weapons."

In the bill Chemtrails are listed as an "exotic weapons system". Ironically in Section 7 -
Definitions. The complete text of the bill may be found at Clifford Carnicom's website,
"Chemtrail Crimes and Coverup Documented".

The bill also addresses such things as particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma,
or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation, and
mind-control as weapons. All of these areas have been researched and pondered by those
investigating chemtrails and working to gain accountability for those programs.

GovTrack: S. 517 [109th]: Weather Modification Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2005

The following link will help shed light on California's chemtrails.

Scientists need a more detailed understanding of how human-produced atmospheric particles, called aerosols, affect climate in order to produce better predictions of Earth's future climate, according to a report issued by the U.S. Climate Change Science Program on Friday. Stephen Schwartz, Chief Scientist of ASP served as co-editor of the report (with Mian Chin and Ralph Kahn, both of NASA). Schwartz also served as contributor to the individual chapters.

"Atmospheric Aerosol Properties and Climate Impacts," is the latest in a series of Climate Change Science Program reports that addresses various aspects of the country's highest priority climate research, observation and decision-support needs. The study's authors include scientists from the National Aeronautics and Space Agency, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the Department of Energy.

U.S. DOE Atmospheric Science Program

I'll leave it up to you to think about whether the government has the right to experiment with your property and body.
Pretty scary:

1. A Bill from 2005 that didn't pass.

and

2. DOE funds scientific work on the atmosphere.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
rlchurch, are these the strait lines your speaking of? If you look closely in the second picture, you can see a fresh trail being laid between the arrow points laid several minutes before. The first pic is to the north, toward Tampa. As you can see I have a great unobstructed view of the sky from my backdoor.
I routinely see comm'l aircraft leaving contrails, that disipate within seconds behind the m, in the same sky, at the same time as these other aircraft leave trails, that twist, and spread, and linger for hours. Whats your explanation for that?
I can see contrails of several plane who's courses converged and then diverged as they flew to their destination. You see it all the time.

Old 02-18-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
I can see contrails of several plane who's courses converged and then diverged as they flew to their destination. You see it all the time.
You still fail to address the question of why they linger, and spread for hours, while other planes passing by, on the same day, at the same time have their contrail dissipate within seconds behind them........

Old 02-18-2009, 09:17 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,297,874 times
Quote:
Oh MY God. If you look at motion pictures from WWII you can see contrails from B-17. Get real.

They aren't they say "American" "Continental" "United" on the fuselage. The fly straight lines as any idiot can see.

The aren't dumping fuel. One of the byproducts of combustion is water. At the right temperature and pressure it turns into contrails.

Get a grip.
I don't know what the B-17's were spraying, I am saying NOW it is commecial jets doing this and they are unmarked and I have seen them make a complete "U" and fly grid patterns,etc. This is NOT normal flight patterns.

Instead of saying " get a grip" or "get real" why don't you look into the bill Kucinich, Ohio introduced H. R. 2977.

I just moved from Ohio and I am telling you this is not nomal "organic" matter as some would like us to believe it is.

I don't know where you live but before you think others are lunatics, maybe you should see what is going on in other areas!

Old 02-18-2009, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
You still fail to address the question of why they linger, and spread for hours, while other planes passing by, on the same day, at the same time have their contrail dissipate within seconds behind them........
Different altitudes with different temperatures and pressures. The same reason that clouds appear and disappear.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
I don't know what the B-17's were spraying, I am saying NOW it is commecial jets doing this and they are unmarked and I have seen them make a complete "U" and fly grid patterns,etc. This is NOT normal flight patterns.
Total BS

Quote:
Instead of saying " get a grip" or "get real" why don't you look into the bill Kucinich, Ohio introduced H. R. 2977.
I did, it means nothing. Kucinich is a bit of a flake.

Quote:
I just moved from Ohio and I am telling you this is not nomal "organic" matter as some would like us to believe it is.
What is not normal organic matter? The contrails are the combustion product of Jet A.

Quote:
I don't know where you live but before you think others are lunatics, maybe you should see what is going on in other areas!
I travel all over the United States on a fairly regular basis. In airplanes that occasionally leave contrails.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:47 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,297,874 times
Quote:
Total BS

I did, it means nothing. Kucinich is a bit of a flake.

What is not normal organic matter? The contrails are the combustion product of Jet A.

I travel all over the United States on a fairly regular basis. In airplanes that occasionally leave contrails.
Do you know the difference in a con trail and a chem trail? they are two different things. If you travel a lot then you should know the difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies