Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 03:02 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Robert Gibbs Avoids Jake Tapper's Questions On Transparency

I know it must be hard for obama and his team to understand the media - I mean, they were in the can for him during the general election, they helped him get elected - all of a sudden, THEY WANT ANSWERS.

Incredible!

"Not Pertinent" according to Gibbs - One of the main themes of obama candidacy - transparency in government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 03:06 PM

472 posts, read 740,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
YouTube - Robert Gibbs Avoids Jake Tapper's Questions On Transparency

I know it must be hard for obama and his team to understand the media - I mean, they were in the can for him during the general election, they helped him get elected - all of a sudden, THEY WANT ANSWERS.

Incredible!

"Not Pertinent" according to Gibbs - One of the main themes of obama candidacy - transparency in government.

Post of the day right there.

Jake Tapper...gotta give him credit. That was some actual real attempts at reporting.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:13 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiahmooDude View Post
Post of the day right there.

Jake Tapper...gotta give him credit. That was some actual real attempts at reporting.

Bwahahahaha!!

Bush used to call him "Tap", they were good buddies. That will tell you how far his attempts at "real reporting" went.......

Old 02-05-2009, 03:16 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,591,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Bwahahahaha!!

Bush used to call him "Tap", they were good buddies. That will tell you how far his attempts at "real reporting" went.......
You think Bush sent a thrill up his leg?

Old 02-05-2009, 03:17 PM

Danny-boy; Don't you want to hold obama to his promises of transparency? What in the world could you find objectionable to the questions by Tapper?

Did you like the non-answers by Gibbs?

Don't you want to know what these appointees have in their closets?

Or are you such a partisan hack that you will give obama a pass, just cause he's a democrat?

I can just imagine your frothing rage if this were a republican.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Bwahahahaha!!

Nice try, danny-boy. I'm sure bush's habit of giving the press nicknames used to drive you over the edge - except in this case, right?

Old 02-05-2009, 03:35 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times
Aw, doesnt the liberal media love and protect Obama anymore? What are you going to call them now?

Excellent questions- dont roll over like you did for the Bush press secretaries, you liberal media

Old 02-05-2009, 03:48 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,917,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I can just imagine your frothing rage if this were a republican.
You must be comparing this to the 'frothing rage' that you experience every single minute of every single day at the thought that Barrack HUSSEIN Obama is the President of these United States of America!!

Every single day this must eat at you because you start a new thread disparaging our new President almost every single day . I enjoy every single minute of your 'frothing rage'.

WOOOOOWHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! PRESIDENT BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-05-2009, 03:49 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,833,891 times
Joe The Plumber, Tito The Builder and now, Tap The Reporter... nice!

I conclude the following...
- Transparency is a novel idea, and everybody is excited to be a part of it.
- That not having OMB documentation on hand, and promise to provide it later is... not transparency?

What a joke! Tapper has got Sour Grapeitis.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:54 PM

Tapper is a liberal - too funny the contortions, distortions and hoops you bots will go through to excuse obama's lack of transparency.

I'm sure Tapper will be warned not to embarrass obama like that again - or else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies