Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2009, 04:12 PM

504 posts, read 902,244 times

Advertisements

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of Republican powerbrokers who used Boys Town as a pedophiliac reservoir, had access to the highest levels of our government, and connections to the CIA.

Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring in 1990, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks: a rash of deaths and a full court press by federal and local law enforcement effected an immaculate cover-up.
The Franklin Scandal home page

This video was scheduled to air on The Discovery Channel, but members of Congress threatened tough new laws controlling the cable TV industry if it aired, and the video was pulled even though it was already listed in the TV Guide. All release copies were destroyed. The video you see here was an editor's copy of the rough cut.
The McMartin pre-school scandal made headlines for months and cost $15 million and wound up finding all parties innocent, but THIS scandal never saw the light of day because the corporate media refused to touch it.

YouTube - The Franklin Cover_Up Part 1

YouTube - The Franklin Cover_Up Part 2

YouTube - The Franklin Cover_Up Part 3

YouTube - The Franklin Cover Up Part 4

YouTube - The Franklin Cover Up Part 5

YouTube - The Franklin Cover Up Part 6
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2009, 04:28 PM

26,210 posts, read 49,027,375 times
Wikepedia says this was a hoax. Franklin child prostitution ring allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-08-2009, 04:36 PM

504 posts, read 902,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Seems to me Wikipedia is unsure also?

though the attorney who headed the federal inquiry said it would continue to examine the case. Allegations of cover up and conspiracy circulated since

Old 02-08-2009, 04:49 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,645,732 times
If this is true, it really doesn't surprise me at all. I have read dozens of books that speak of the moral depravity and self serving nature of many of those men we have placed in positions of power. Since the beginning of recorded history we have been given glimpses into a world of power and pleasure. People who have no problem with rape or pedophilia because to them we are not humans. To them we are merely cattle, here solely to provide for their needs.

Sure, we have all heard and read stories of this nature and quickly discarded them as rubbish. We, the "quote" normal everyday people cannot imagine how anyone could find the abuse of children pleasurable. So unless hard evidence is sitting right in our faces we shake off stories like this so that we can hold onto our hope that all men are basically good. And while that is nearly a true statement, there are and always have been truly evil people out there. And the sad thing that many of them have managed to put themselves into positions of power.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:53 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,636,605 times
I believe this, and I was in Omaha at the time this broke.
To me it is very simple ---- why is Alicia Owens serving such a massive prison sentence for mere perjury? Murderers, rapists and pedophiles serve much less time.

Also, this story should have/should still have reporters swarming over it. It has everything - sex, drugs, deaths, and the powerful ...... yet noone will touch it. Having known a little of the background of the key players...yes, I do believe it.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:00 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,317,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I believe this, and I was in Omaha at the time this broke.
To me it is very simple ---- why is Alicia Owens serving such a massive prison sentence for mere perjury? Murderers, rapists and pedophiles serve much less time.

Also, this story should have/should still have reporters swarming over it. It has everything - sex, drugs, deaths, and the powerful ...... yet noone will touch it. Having known a little of the background of the key players...yes, I do believe it.
Pretty efficient way of controlling votes.

Course, when that doesn't work, the Executive Branch can simply mail anthrax to Congress.

And THE PRESS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies