Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 04:19 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,420,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I am starting to see more and more red flags lately and I do not trust the guy
Did you ever trust him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2009, 04:36 PM

27,204 posts, read 46,526,550 times
Quote:
I am starting to see more and more red flags lately and I do not trust the guy. Today, Chris Wallace asked Axelrod about the Fairness Doctrine and his answer was very evasive, he said something like "Well, you need to ask the head of the FCC.." Well, if Obama was totally opposed to the Fairness Doctrine, I think Axelrod would have said something like "President Obama does not support the Fairness Doctrine" but instead he totally avoided the question. What is next? The Government telling people what they should and should not eat? Ridiculous!
You are right...the governement will tell you what to eat since there is in the stimulus bill something to prevent obesity...and we all (smart people) know that if you eat healthy and excercise you stay in shape and will be healthier...but Obama needs to have the right to tell us what to eat...instead he should tell the people to eat healthy every time he is on tv...that could help since the zombies will listen to him. It cost way less than spent our tax money on people who can't work since they are too fat, can't drive or have to ride the electric wheel chairs at Walmart to make sure they don't lose a calorie....and even a while ago we had an article in the newspaper about a family who was going to lose their house...so sad, the whole family had diabetes and couldn't work (not even the 16 year old overweigted son)....this super sized large family seemed to have enough money to put all the unhealthy food through their mouth and not by eating normal portions but exception large portions, so they didn't have money to pay the mortgage and to have all the health issue which come with obesity....

Old 02-15-2009, 05:30 PM

492 posts, read 958,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
When he starts lying about WMDs then you might be on to something...
Or rendition or torture or bamboozlement.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:31 PM

5,553 posts, read 6,718,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
Trust Well I didn't Trust Clinton with NAFTA,I didn't Trust Bush with Iraq,and I sure as Heck DON"T Trust Obama with my country.

hillman
Well you have the choice of shaking in your boots for the next 8 years.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:28 PM

9,858 posts, read 11,868,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
Unfortunately, the US gov't is like a zoo of crying, drunk, greedy monkeys who didn't their bananas in the morning.
Didn't what their bananas?

Old 02-15-2009, 06:32 PM

4,573 posts, read 7,471,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Didn't what their bananas?

Oops. I mean't "didn't get their bananas in the morning".

Old 02-15-2009, 06:34 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,078,539 times
after bush i would not trust mother teresa.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:35 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,185,350 times
Quote:
I am starting to see more and more red flags lately and I do not trust the guy. Today, Chris Wallace asked Axelrod about the Fairness Doctrine and his answer was very evasive, he said something like "Well, you need to ask the head of the FCC.." Well, if Obama was totally opposed to the Fairness Doctrine, I think Axelrod would have said something like "President Obama does not support the Fairness Doctrine" but instead he totally avoided the question. What is next? The Government telling people what they should and should not eat? Ridiculous!
Join the club. I never trusted this idiot in the first place.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:07 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,627,891 times
Check and Balances work best, when one party holds the whitehouse and the other the Congress, otherwise it's what we have. Utter stupidity

Old 02-15-2009, 09:16 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,897,598 times
Frankly, after hearing and reading the nonsense being spouted by Republicans and their minions, I wouldn't want a President who is trusted by such people. The more I hear Republicans say that they can trust Obama, the more I like the guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies