Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 01:21 PM

553 posts, read 837,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekTruth View Post
By the way, I've heard a couple of people now describe the feeling as that of one of those alien ships from Independence Day hovering over America. I know of one guy who's a Vietnam vet and he said ever since zero got elected that he's had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach, that he just can't shake, he believes bad things are going to happen. Others I've spoken to can just sense it in the air, you just know that something huge is about to happen, we don't know what but you can feel it in your bones.

I hear what you're saying and I definitely think that anytime such a mass of people close their eyes and put too much faith in Big Brother it's dangerous..

I try not to get caught up in serious conspiracy theories.. I know plenty of vets who had the same sense and theories when Clinton was in office, When Bush got elected.. These guys just don't trust government, and I don't blame them.

I just hope there are enough people unwilling to suspend disbelief and preparing themselves in case a worst case scenario were to occur. I know I am.

Old 02-18-2009, 01:30 PM

5,168 posts, read 11,438,772 times
This entire thread is full of personal insults. Rather than delete half of the thread it is now CLOSED.

forum rules, please read them
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies